Jaw and ear pain

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
For the past 2 days i felt a discomfort in my masseters and gonions.
But today the discomfort level increased.

Is this TMJ? How can I ease or get rid of the pain?

I can still chew, but it feels a bit different.

The pain shoots all the way to my ears and head.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
@depressionmaxxing

• +1
Most likely strained your neck gymcelling,are you clenching your teeth often without realising?could also be something wrong with your tooth that’s causing the pain a lot of things actually

Is your ear swollen?

Most likely strained your neck gymcelling,are you clenching your teeth often without realising?could also be something wrong with your tooth that’s causing the pain a lot of things actually
left side of my neck is a bit sore, but the pain was already there before that.

My bite is suboptimal: malocclusion class II.
Is your ear swollen?
No.

• +1

No.
Tbh i jutted with an overbite, it hurt a bit but after a while you bite adjusts and stops hurting, this is what happens with orthordontics/jutting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and moreroidsmoredates
Tbh i jutted with an overbite, it hurt a bit but after a while you bite adjusts and stops hurting, this is what happens with orthordontics/jutting.
Yeah i jut my jaw when i’m out in public.
I have an overjet.

I did jutting for a couple of months, I think i’m paying the price now.

• +1
Yeah i jut my jaw when i’m out in public.
I have an overjet.

I did jutting for a couple of months, I think i’m paying the price now.
Nah bs tbh, if you have an overbite jutting shouldnt be bad, many users have done the same, jutting to fix overjet just feels natural compared to jutting and frauding an underbite like a retard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nah bs tbh, if you have an overbite jutting shouldnt be bad, many users have done the same, jutting to fix overjet just feels natural compared to jutting and frauding an underbite like a retard.
I heard that jutting could cause your masseters to become overdeveloped, but idk how much that’s true.

• +1

No.
It could be that the malocclusion Is finally catching up to you, Biomechanics-wise it's not good for the body, there have been studies and correlations going on this causing bodily problems or TMJ problems.

Regardless get a CT scan and go talk to reputable doctor, you probably need DJS and worst case scenario you might need TMJ Prosthetics, hopefully your TMJ Condyles are fine.

• +1
I heard that jutting could cause your masseters to become overdeveloped, but idk how much that’s true.
I think if you have an overbite and then you jutt to a "normal bite" then this doesnt happen. Idk tbh i have jutted for a while and so have a lot of users and nothing has changed.

@FacialStructure404 Read his bio, he is 30 and been jutmaxxing for years/decades and hes fine lmfao

• +1
It could be that the malocclusion Is finally catching up to you, Biomechanics-wise it's not good for the body, there have been studies and correlations going on this causing bodily problems or TMJ problems.

Regardless get a CT scan and go talk to reputable doctor, you probably need DJS and worst case scenario you might need TMJ Prosthetics, hopefully your TMJ Condyles are fine.
I’m planning on getting bimax

• +1
@FacialStructure404 Read his bio, he is 30 and been jutmaxxing for years/decades and hes fine lmfao
How do you jut? Give yourself an underbite?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
are you gonna go to a blackpilled one or gonna risk it for a cheaper option?
National surgeon, otherwise my insurance won’t cover it.
I have a light form of sleep apnea and under medical circumstances you get it covered by insurance.

• +1
no Dont do that, never do that, just jut to have a 2-4mm overbite, thats what i do
I stopped giving myself an underbite, because it made me look retarded. I thought i looked good doing it:feelskek:.

Now i jut my lower jaw forward till it reaches my upper incisors.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and HTN_Mentalcel
I stopped giving myself an underbite, because it made me look retarded. I thought i looked good doing it:feelskek:.

Now i jut my lower jaw forward till it reaches my upper incisors.
thats probably why you got problems, never do an underbite, that will acutally cause you problems.

• +1
it‘s easily explained and i think someone has already

• +1