Jaw angle implants or bimax?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
I'm thinking now a bimax may not help me because I have a short ramus, but I'm thinking I'd either want jaw angle implants + genio or bimax + genio. Could jaw angle implants + genio get me the results at the bottom, and would it look uncanny? Would I have to get forward growth from a bimax to pull off the implants?
Surgery

looks goood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
u need to do something about the eye area. this isnt enough

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Donkeyballs and Deleted member 32486
you def do not need a bimax

• +1
Reactions: greycel, quinfluence, extremchange628181 and 1 other person
a genio will work for that your midface projection is good

• +1
u need to do something about the eye area. this isnt enough
Yeah, I want to get orbital rim implants, but I didn't morph that because it's hard to even morph such a thing realistically and because I was just asking about the implants/bimax.

a genio will work for that your midface projection is good
What is midface projection from? The lower/mid maxilla or the zygos?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
What is midface projection from? The lower/mid maxilla or the zygos?
midface consists of a lot of things tbh right now you can do a few softmaxxes that will do a lot more. dying your eyebrows dark brown and lashes black and fixing your skin complexion would do more than your morph for your looks literally, you have a lot lot of softmaxxing to do

• +1
Time for fun in the sun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and lelouch
Time for fun in the sun
fr his skin is so pale and dead he needs warm healthy colouring and to get dark eyebrows and a black lashline will literally completely transform him

Time for fun in the sun
I get my fair amount of fun in the sun, with sunscreen on my face. I bike everywhere, I don't have a car, and I push carts at a grocery store, I've got a decently farmered tan.

I get my fair amount of fun in the sun, with sunscreen on my face. I bike everywhere, I don't have a car, and I push carts at a grocery store, I've got a decently farmered tan.
But you look so pale

• +1
fr his skin is so pale and dead he needs warm healthy colouring and to get dark eyebrows and a black lashline will literally completely transform him
I'll have to do that after I stop using minoxidil for my eyebrows. I'm trying to get them to be wider and straighter and get terminal hairs.

But you look so pale
I can't stand getting tan, it makes the freckles on my nose and cheeks come out, all I can think of is skin damage. Probably because I have a 40 year old anorexic wrinkled leather sack of an aunt, gave me a distaste for it from a young age.

My lower third is similar The most important question here is you have functional problems, and if not - if you can find a surgeon that's willing to perform it on you, and if you have the time, money and actual willingness to go through the exhausting process of double jaw surgery. If not then forget about it, and better plan to get implants.

• +1
It is your orbital contour and kinda droppy lower eyelids that fuck you the most

• +1
It is your orbital contour and kinda droppy lower eyelids that fuck you the most
Would infraorbital implants be enough to make my eyes look at the very least average?

• Hmm...
You look like this guy

Attachments

• IMG_1243.png
    IMG_1243.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Don’t. Focus on softmaxxing.

The photos definitely show that he has mandibular under development.
insignificant, anything less than percieved perfect blocky jaw is not underdevelopment, only think he can choose to hardmax is his eyes

• +1
Ok but still wouldnt change much
I feel like it would, my side profile is brutally bad, and implants would help quite a bit. Obviously I'd still need work done for my shit eye area, but it would be a step in the right direction.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
I feel like it would, my side profile is brutally bad, and implants would help quite a bit. Obviously I'd still need work done for my shit eye area, but it would be a step in the right direction.
Don't think it would change much TBH

Don't think it would change much TBH
Why? I think my morphs are realistic for what a wraparound jaw implant or jaw angle implants + genio could do.

Won't change shit in terms of SMV
I'm not looking to boost my SMV, it's nonexistent because I'm autistic, and geniunely, diagnosed autistic, not just socially awkward and outcast.

I'm not looking to boost my SMV, it's nonexistent because I'm autistic, and geniunely, diagnosed autistic, not just socially awkward and outcast.
Why waste a bunch of money on something that won't increase your SMV and has no practical function?

Just a waste of money

Why waste a bunch of money on something that won't increase your SMV and has no practical function?

Just a waste of money
I will get treated with more respect and I'll like what I see in the mirror, I hate seeing ugliness and recession, I want to have model-tier looks someday.

ramus is under your lips tho

have you measured your gonial angle?

Damn you're in the same boat as me where it's a confusing one, especially when even people on this forum are saying they don't know if you need it. I have the same thing, I'm not recessed enough that anyone's ever commented on it, but I have a small ramus and potential upper and lower jaw recession that causes me to hate side profile pictures and know it would at-least slightly benefit me.

I've been contemplating whether it's better to get Mandibular Angle Implants and Genioplasty, but then I'm not sure if you're the same as me, my worry is nasolabial folds, I can already slightly see them and I know if my upper jaw was forward it would reduce them. I'd much rather have my jaw forward than stick midface implants and jaw implants in.

I spoke to a maxillofacial surgeon who said Bimax with Genioplasty and potentially Mandibular Angle Implants to lower my jaw angle. From front view I look fine, can even look like I have decent masseters, but then the side profile comes into play and it just doesn't look good, despite being lean it looks like I have weight on because of my small ramus.

I personally want to move my upper and lower jaw forward, but people on here say it might not be worth the risk, it's a confusing one.

• +1
You're not that recessed at all, some microgenia maybe. Have you had consults with surgeons yet/ had scans done? Best to do your homework and see if there's any functionality issues to be fixed, before considering implants or maybe just a genioplasty. If you're a pillow biter, you're better off just twink-maxing. I'd argue that an ever so slight overbite can actually add to a youthful appearance i.e. no one would fix Gene Tierney's overbite (its a woman and they can better get away with the poutyness it adds, and notice the rest of her lower third isn't recessed, but same principle...again, if you take it up the ass).

I'm more inclined to agree that you'd be better served doing something about your eye area. Someone else on this sub had good results from Dr. Vrcek out of Dallas. There's also Dr. David Samimi/ Eyesthetica group in Santa Monica. Book a consult.

Last edited:
  • JFL
You're not that recessed at all, some microgenia maybe. Have you had consults with surgeons yet/ had scans done? Best to do your homework and see if there's any functionality issues to be fixed, before considering implants or maybe just a genioplasty. If you're a pillow biter, you're better off just twink-maxing. I'd argue that an ever so slight overbite can actually add to a youthful appearance i.e. no one would fix Gene Tierney's overbite (its a woman and they can better get away with the poutyness it adds, and notice the rest of her lower third isn't recessed, but same principle...again, if you take it up the ass).
Thank you for the insight. Might I ask why you considered me being homosexual a possibility? I am homosexual/heterosexual, but I find it hilariously odd that you bring it up like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I'm more inclined to agree that you'd be better served doing something about your eye area. Someone else on this sub had good results from Dr. Vrcek out of Dallas. There's also Dr. David Samimi/ Eyesthetica group in Santa Monica. Book a consult.
Yes. I had that realization a couple weeks after making the thread. My current plan is infra and supra implants, bimax, and possibly canthoplasty, but this probably won't be for a couple years or more, I am only 17 and graduated HS.

Thank you for the insight. Might I ask why you considered me being homosexual a possibility? I am homosexual/heterosexual, but I find it hilariously odd that you bring it up like that.
There's studies now finding that, yes, as has long been thought, you can tell homosexuality from someone's physiognomy lol. (No offense, I'm bi myself- which is why I brought up that in the gay male gaze, whatever you're perceiving about your jaw isn't really holding you back).

More than that, considering the Calhoun rat experiment-like conditions of *our current year*, 80-20 rule and so forth, the artificial shortage of young women makes for more sexual opportunism among men who wouldn't ordinarily prefer* to identify as gay. Its easier to just fuck each other because that's more readily available. It's easy to picture someone like you doing better at getting attention from faggots than girls, in short (again no offense). I see it myself at university all the time- guys who are actually pretty decent looking, but just not 6'4 bleach blonde USC frat boy level of good looking, and maybe a little intimidated by the prospect of talking to women, resorting to faggotry to at least get laid. Seems most common with the "cute but not hot" types. Id be more inclined to think the outright ugly users on this site are likelier to be straight.

Last edited:
  • +1
There's studies now finding that, yes, as has long been thought, you can tell homosexuality from someone's physiognomy lol. (No offense, I'm bi myself- which is why I brought up that in the gay male gaze, whatever you're perceiving about your jaw isn't really holding you back).

More than that, considering the Calhoun rat experiment-like conditions of *our current year*, 80-20 rule and so forth, the artificial shortage of young women makes for more sexual opportunism among men who wouldn't ordinarily prefer* to identify as gay. Its easier to just fuck each other because that's more readily available. It's easy to picture someone like you doing better at getting attention from faggots than girls, in short (again no offense). I see it myself at university all the time- guys who are actually pretty decent looking, but just not 6'4 bleach blonde USC frat boy level of good looking, and maybe a little intimidated by the prospect of talking to women, resorting to faggotry to at least get laid. Seems most common with the "cute but not hot" types. Id be more inclined to think the outright ugly users on this site are likelier to be straight.
Interesting. Makes sense. I have been asked if I was homosexual many times before.

I'm thinking now a bimax may not help me because I have a short ramus, but I'm thinking I'd either want jaw angle implants + genio or bimax + genio. Could jaw angle implants + genio get me the results at the bottom, and would it look uncanny? Would I have to get forward growth from a bimax to pull off the implants?
View attachment 2431042
Yeah implants and genio look good, im also looking to do the same. Im also looking to do something about my lack of forward growth on upper maxilla so probably custom infra implant that also helps with zygo projection

• +1