• custom

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • jaw angle + chin implants

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Custom is doing only in US so eurocels fucked if they want jaw implants. so which one and why ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Both cope and your body will reject the foreign material eventually

• Ugh..
Reactions: BradAniston and randomvanish
eventually like in 30 years. i'm 28 anyway.
also there is no aesthetically pleasing result to have a well deformed lower third with osteotomies.

so who cares about actual bone ?

even fucking hip replacement last 20 years on elderly people. and that's quite an invasive surgery, that means a giant foreing object in your body. it's not like a few mm silicone attach to your facial bone.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
even fucking hip replacement last 20 years on elderly people. and that's quite an invasive surgery, that means a giant foreing object in your body. it's not like a few mm silicone attach to your facial bone.

Your body sees that a functional part of itself so it will remain. What functional purpose does a jaw implant serve? Is is something aesthetic that a girl will see right through anyway. There’s no silicone jaw gene to pass on to your kid so they will see you as a fake as well. I get the idea but there’s no hiding inferior subhuman genetics, just accept that and move on.

I get the idea but there’s no hiding inferior subhuman genetics, just accept that and move on.
very pussy and defeatist mentality. who gives a shit about it if you can fake it.
Your body sees that a functional part of itself so it will remain. What functional purpose does a jaw implant serve?
lol wtf. they literally put giant metal in your bone and remove your whole fucking hip. it's a tremendously invasive technique, way more invasive than a fucking facial implant.
i regret talking with you, you're a moron

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Chinlet Ascension
Your body sees that a functional part of itself so it will remain. What functional purpose does a jaw implant serve? Is is something aesthetic that a girl will see right through anyway. There’s no silicone jaw gene to pass on to your kid so they will see you as a fake as well. I get the idea but there’s no hiding inferior subhuman genetics, just accept that and move on.
think about this woman. salma was hot but without giant boobs, she would never get that billionaire man or be famous. woman are more courageous than incels like you.

Before and after 1575897174761

ps : breast implants cannot last than 10 years so she probably had multiple surgeries to fix/replace those fake boobs.

very pussy and defeatist mentality. who gives a shit about it if you can fake it.
Defeatist mentality? Honest mentality. Fake it = subhuman trait(because chad doesn't need to fake anything)
lol wtf. they literally put giant metal in your bone and remove your whole fucking hip. it's a tremendously invasive technique, way more invasive than a fucking facial implant.
i regret talking with you, you're a moron
Smh, you clearly didn't read what I said. An artificial hip replicates natural human locomotion, a jaw implant serves zero functional purpose so your body will have a higher incentive to deny it. That's how our body works, get rid of the useless parts, strengthen the useful ones.

think about this woman. salma was hot but without giant boobs, she would never get that billionaire man or be famous. woman are more courageous than incels like you.

View attachment 991250

ps : breast implants cannot last than 10 years so she probably had multiple surgeries to fix/replace those fake boobs.
Incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
An artificial hip replicates natural human locomotion, a jaw implant serves zero functional purpose so your body will have a higher incentive to deny it. That's how our body works, get rid of the useless parts, strengthen the useful ones.
that's not how our body works jfl.

"foreing body in my system so i need to get rid of it". your body exactly says this. if the "thing" is big, than your body will react more.
that's why they don't put giant boobs on thin and small women.
it doesn't act like if it's functional or not, your dumb claims doesn't back any scientific reasons.

Fake it = subhuman trait(because chad doesn't need to fake anything)
why you care about chads ?
rich born people don't need to work too but we do as normal folks.
moron.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
that's not how our body works jfl.

"foreing body in my system so i need to get rid of it". your body exactly says this. if the "thing" is big, than your body will react more.
that's why they don't put giant boobs on thin and small women.
it doesn't act like if it's functional or not, your dumb claims doesn't back any scientific reasons.

why you care about chads ?
rich born people don't need to work too but we do as normal folks.
moron.
Whatever man, you can get as many implants as you want just remember, underneath all the plastic, you will still be a subhuman. You will look at yourself everyday in the mirror knowing you are a fake and don't deserve to look how you do, bone is law.

you will still be a subhuman. You will look at yourself everyday in the mirror knowing you are a fake and don't deserve to look how you do, bone is law.
tom cruise laugh GIF

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
No they won't. Jaw implants last a life time and so do chin implants. Christ, you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Winkie, Chinlet Ascension and 3 others
They do not last a lifetime, show me one paper
From a materials standpoint, most facial implants are made of a medium durometer silicone elastomer material that will never degrade or break down. The much discussed issue of bone resorption (technically implant settling) under implants has little to no clinical significance that has no cosmetic impact regardless of whether it is a standard preformed or custom-designed implant.

Cope more mate. Implants last. The majority of you here are just retarded and think muh facial substance badddd let me just mew bruh mewwwwwww CHEWWWWWW

You also purposely scare yourself into not doing surgery because some people don't know what the fuck they're doing, and fuck themselves over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, randomvanish and Wallenberg
From a materials standpoint, most facial implants are made of a medium durometer silicone elastomer material that will never degrade or break down. The much discussed issue of bone resorption (technically implant settling) under implants has little to no clinical significance that has no cosmetic impact regardless of whether it is a standard preformed or custom-designed implant.
I'm sorry but if you need implants it's truly over. Subhuman after implants = subhuman with implants

Jaw surgery is a completely different topic and I favor it more than implants because you're creating new bone rather than adding on an artificial substance. I still don't agree with it outside functional purposes besides maybe a couple special cases.
Cope more mate. Implants last. The majority of you here are just retarded and think muh facial substance badddd let me just mew bruh mewwwwwww CHEWWWWWW

You also purposely scare yourself into not doing surgery because some people don't know what the fuck they're doing, and fuck themselves over
Oh God, you know nothing about me. I find it funny how you claim I'm coping but here you are fighting for your life trying to defend muh precious implants muh lefort 1 2 3.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Doesn't Defrancq do custom implants?
not sure but implants are not available in europe that much and afaik there is no custom. i hope he does though.

Why you say US only then
i already explained it. i researched a lot and saw that majority of surgeons don't offer implants over osteotomies and as far as i know, no surgeon do custom designed implants. inform me if you find out against it.

i already explained it. i researched a lot and saw that majority of surgeons don't offer implants over osteotomies and as far as i know, no surgeon do custom designed implants. inform me if you find out against it.
Defrancq does custom implants.

But I would probably look also at what Yaremchuk, Epley, Chang, and Diamond in the US have to offer.

Since we know that jaw create bony layer over jaw angle implant over time, can we same it's better to have jaw angle implants over custom, since basically bone absorb the "foreign material" over time ?
@RealSurgerymax

That’s why u don’t have kids. And u can hide subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Whatever man, you can get as many implants as you want just remember, underneath all the plastic, you will still be a subhuman. You will look at yourself everyday in the mirror knowing you are a fake and don't deserve to look how you do, bone is law.
Ur so retarded because If a person gets jaw surgery and he looks better he is a fake too. Ur genetics do not carry that surgery on. Why have kids anyways being blackpilled

Are the implants permanent? They do work very well but my issues is infection and if it is allowed to be worn for a lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
That's why I said FOR FUCKING FUNCTIONAL PURPOSES.

Thats why YOU(you specifically a subhuman) do not have kids. I am not a subhuman so I plan on having kids.
Having kids is stupid anyways there’s too much risk involved

I'm sorry but if you need implants it's truly over. Subhuman after implants = subhuman with implants

Jaw surgery is a completely different topic and I favor it more than implants because you're creating new bone rather than adding on an artificial substance. I still don't agree with it outside functional purposes besides maybe a couple special cases.

Oh God, you know nothing about me. I find it funny how you claim I'm coping but here you are fighting for your life trying to defend muh precious implants muh lefort 1 2 3.
Yeah bro we haven't had looksmaxers here who ascended from implants and fillers

Stop typing

Yeah bro we haven't had looksmaxers here who ascended from implants and fillers

Stop typing
That’s according to your standards. It’s like congratulating a girl for ascending because she wore make-up, that just covers up a symptom of your subhumanism. Everyone pays their due, there are no shortcuts.

I am not a subhuman so I plan on having kids.
i'm a high tier normie, still looking for better look.
not only "sUbHuMan"s aiming for better look anyway. you are one of the most retarded person i've seen in this forum.
also stop shaming fellow users here dumb cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Playerhater1
i'm a high tier normie, still looking for better look.
not only "sUbHuMan"s aiming for better look anyway. you are one of the most retarded person i've seen in this forum.
also stop shaming fellow users here dumb cunt.
If you pull an alligators tail it’s going to bite back, so don’t expect me to be nice when I get called retarded every other post.

I disagree with the idea of fillers and believe it is masking up a symptom rather than fixing the problem. Jaw surgery is ok specifically for functional purposes. That is my viewpoint, doesn’t sound retarded to me.

If you pull an alligators tail it’s going to bite back, so don’t expect me to be nice when I get called retarded every other post.

I disagree with the idea of fillers and believe it is masking up a symptom rather than fixing the problem. Jaw surgery is ok specifically for functional purposes. That is my viewpoint, doesn’t sound retarded to me.
don't pull this discussion to "jaw surgery vs. implants/fillers" because it wasn't the issue why i claimed you're "retarded".

you were a moron to claim hip replacement is "functional" that's why it's less dangerous/invasive than implants anyway L O L.
also the way you talked jfl.

"it's over", "fake", "subhuman" etc.
read what you wrote to others.

you probably a dumb teenager so it's enough time to put you on ignore list.
have fun!

Since we know that jaw create bony layer over jaw angle implant over time, can we same it's better to have jaw angle implants over custom, since basically bone absorb the "foreign material" over time ?
@RealSurgerymax

No because not all jaw angle implants form bine over it. Its common but not something that happens all or even most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and randomvanish
don't pull this discussion to "jaw surgery vs. implants/fillers" because it wasn't the issue why i claimed you're "retarded".
Threads can change topics and that other guy called me retarded for that issue which is why I mentioned it, sometimes feels like I’m speaking to the same person.
you were a moron to claim hip replacement is "functional" that's why it's less dangerous/invasive than implants anyway
Never said it was less invasive or dangerous. I said your body is less likely to reject it because it serves a natural purpose which is mobility of the hip joint.
also the way you talked jfl.

"it's over", "fake", "subhuman" etc.
read what you wrote to others.
I’m confused how you’ve been on here as long as you have. Have you never heard users here use those very same terms?
you probably a dumb teenager so it's enough time to put you on ignore list.
have fun!
So you’re ignoring me because I’m “dumb” or because I’m a “teenager” choose one. More than half this site are teenagers anyway so I’m also confused if you blocked them too.

Seems immature to block someone because they have a differing opinion than your own, especially over one thread. Your motto must be ignorance is bliss because you’re censuring possible truthful information, the exact OPPOSITE of what the black pill encompasses.

That’s according to your standards. It’s like congratulating a girl for ascending because she wore make-up, that just covers up a symptom of your subhumanism. Everyone pays their due, there are no shortcuts.
JFL

Guess most celebrities will pay their due and most models who get fillers on their cheeks, jaw, and chin do too.

Also imagine being on this forum thinking you're blackpilled, and still being bluepilled enough to say "I am going to get kids" you pathetic fucking cuck. JFL. You'll be on r/deadbedrooms in 10 years.
[automerge]1613602182[/automerge]
JFL

Guess most celebrities will pay their due and most models who get fillers on their cheeks, jaw, and chin do too.

Also imagine being on this forum thinking you're blackpilled, and still being bluepilled enough to say "I am going to get kids" you pathetic fucking cuck. JFL. You'll be on r/deadbedrooms in 10 years.

Nice Ad Hominem, very mature. And how is having kids bluepilled? Surely you must have the same level of hatred towards your entire family lineage then.

You can get all the implants and Botox you want
E5F02805 5AF4 4B3A 8EA4 1183A7A3BA39
F5795B31 343D 42C4 ADD7 CA4F26EF9E5B
FBFE8E3D 2370 498E 99FE 261EBB1DE2B5
E4E05D53 4FF1 4003 880A 4463B129B521
91AAD01D 6A33 4F67 A8E5 AE8700ADAF47

Nice Ad Hominem, very mature. And how is having kids bluepilled? Surely you must have the same level of hatred towards your entire family lineage then.

You can get all the implants and Botox you want
View attachment 993036View attachment 993037View attachment 993039View attachment 993041View attachment 993042
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17997.jpg?1605641625

Take everything you learn from here and never apply it, you dipshit. Once again, imagine how bluepilled you have to be to actually get CHILDREN. JFL @ this SUBHUMAN

Stop being mad because you're broke and poor, and others have looksmaxed through surgeries from implants and fillers you cuck

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17997.jpg?1605641625

Take everything you learn from here and never apply it, you dipshit. Once again, imagine how bluepilled you have to be to actually get CHILDREN. JFL @ this SUBHUMAN

Stop being mad because you're broke and poor, and others have looksmaxed through surgeries from implants and fillers you cuck
That’s fine don’t explain yourself just keep throwing claims left and right. I have seen you around and you come across as a pissed elderly woman, literally 0 chill.

I actually hope you never have kids because your kids would be so disgusted
by the fact that their father is not only a dickhead to random people, but also a sexually frustrated stubborn faking subhuman who always wants his way.

That’s fine don’t explain yourself just keep throwing claims left and right. I have seen you around and you come across as a pissed elderly woman, literally 0 chill.

I actually hope you never have kids because your kids would be so disgusted
by the fact that their father is not only a dickhead to random people, but also a sexually frustrated stubborn faking subhuman who always wants his way.
Bluepilled faggot.

12147E95 41BC 49B5 A94C B51EC5B26894

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FacialAesthetics-“Not exactly sure what you’re trying to imply”​

True , ppl don’t realize they aren’t ugly because they have a bad jaw, but that they have a bad jaw because they are ugly. Their recessed jaw is just a byproduct of having overall improper growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Trying to imply that it is me = low IQ subhuman bluepilled cuck

You'll fit nicely with these faggots:
www.reddit.com

823.jpg

Run along you subhuman
Subhumans don’t need to hide themselves behind a screen. That picture you sent screams more masculinity than your womanly screeching.