Jaw ascension w fillers

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
79E508DA AA6B 4949 9F14 65EAF496C4DB

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and TheBrownOne
Needs to get rid of the beard now and get better hair, But the problem with fillers is they only last 1 year or so, he'll look like shit again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Tbh fillers are DOGSHIT. He won't look the same after 3 days.
What these dogshit beauty salons do is take a after pic as soon as they injected fillers

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Wallenberg
What these dogshit beauty salons do is take a after pic as soon as they injected fillers

True, although strictly speaking, in term of results only, i've never seen any implants mogg fillers. They're still 2 digits IQ moves, no question about it, it's just sad that some glorified glue that's gonna be gone in less than a year and that you can't add up long term without looking like a gay alien doll mog implants.

fillers look better after a few weeks + the swelling goes down.

they attract water so it takes a while before they are their true size.

JAW IS LAW

This guy would slay w a good physique

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
fillers look better after a few weeks + the swelling goes down.

they attract water so it takes a while before they are their true size.
I guess depends from person to person but mine almost disappeared after few weeks, totally not worth it.. Plus it's poo poo for chin if you're super recessed, alright for jawline ngl. I have a thread on fillers too with before and after https://looksmax.org/threads/got-jaw-fillers-thoughts.671309/

I guess depends from person to person but mine almost disappeared after few weeks, totally not worth it.. Plus it's poo poo for chin if you're super recessed, alright for jawline ngl. I have a thread on fillers too with before and after https://looksmax.org/threads/got-jaw-fillers-thoughts.671309/
I've had mine for half a year or something now, they never bloated and didn't move, but I don't have a whole lot, it's just some shit to fix my inwards turning lips.

• +1
Reactions: Weed