jaw assymetry, is surgery worth it ?

B

Binladden's son

Iron
IMG 20240708 034545

my jaw is misaligned by 2mm, this gave me back problem (minor scoliosis) and facial asymmetry, my teeth are perfectly aligned.
Dentist said that the only way to fix this is by jaw surgery since teeth are not the problem, but he also told me it was useless since it was only 2mm and not major problem, unless for aesthetic purpose.

Should I do it or not ? would it fix my assymtries to the face (nose, eyes)? Would it also fix my back problems ?

sorry for poor English, not my first language.

??? ur teeth are not perfectly aligned bro

??? ur teeth are not perfectly aligned bro
they are, the problem is my jaw, makes my teeth grind against each other which is why it looks like my teeth are not aligned but they are.

Have you consulted a professional about this ?

• +1
Reactions: Binladden's son
Have you consulted a professional about this ?
no but I'm going to, I'm just asking, do you think doing surgery for 2mm is worth it for facial symmetry or it's useless ?

Ur teeth don’t look aligned tho, ur left side literally caves in. Look at the bottom teeth on the right, there under ur top teeth, vice versa on the left

• +1
Reactions: Binladden's son
Ur teeth don’t look aligned tho, ur left side literally caves in. Look at the bottom teeth on the right, there under ur top teeth, vice versa on the left
shit, then do you think I should get it fixed asap ?

nah u doing an obsession on useless shit, look tyler posey he had a fucked up jaw but had some roles