Jaw building guide: Part 2

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
In my first jaw building guide, I mostly talked about chewing and just barely mentioned free weighting. In this thread, I’ll go more in depth for what free weighting is and how you should do it.

Part 1: What is free weighting?

Free weighting is an exercise where you lift weights (like dumbbells) with your jaw.

This exercise serves as a possible alternative to chewing for jaw building.

Part 2: What do I need for free weighting?

If you want to get into free weighting and have no experience with it, what i can recommend is

- An electric drill
- A mouth-guard (Get a cheap one, you don't need to spend more than 3 bucks on this)
- Light Dumbbells (Ones that don't exceed 10 LB's)
- Shoe Laces (FLAT LACES. I cannot emphasize this enough. You need flat laces for this. Circular/tube laces will hurt your teeth and gums extremely bad if you use them for this exercise. I will provide a link for flat laces on Amazon.)
- A cloth to put in your mouth (I will link a cloth that you can buy)

If you are a risk taker or are experienced, what i can recommend is

- An electric drill
- A mouth-guard
- Heavier Dumbbells (Ones that exceed 10 LB's)
- Shoe laces that are strong(Flat, as said before)

- A cloth to put in your mouth

Part 3: How do i do this exercise? (First section)

I'm going to divide this into 2 sections. This part is highly important. Being retarded while doing this exercise can give you downward growth or can hurt your jaw.

To begin, you need to set things up. To set things up, you firstly need to drill holes into your mouth-guard. 4 holes in total, 2 holes on both sides. Make sure that there is a distance of at least 2-3 centimeters between the holes. The mouth guard should be facing DOWN. Not up. Therefore, you are meant to place the mouthguard on your bottom set of teeth.

You then have to loop the shoelaces between the holes in the mouth guard, after the laces have gone through both holes, tie a knot. Make sure that the knot is tied at the top layer of the mouth guard, not the bottom layer where your teeth are.

You then have to tie the other end of the laces to the dumbbell you are using. Make sure to tie things tight, so that the dumbbell doesn't fall on the ground during the exercise and potentially hurt you. Also make sure the amount of lace length used to tie things up on both sides of the dumbbell are even.

Too much lace length being used to tie things on one side happening alongside too little lace length being used to tie things on the other side will result in weight distribution unbalance, which will result in one side of your jaw carrying most of the weight while the other side carries much less. I don't have to explain what happens if you do this because its obvious.

If you are using heavier dumbbells, you need strong flat laces that wont possibly tear under heavy load.

Part 3: How do i do this exercise? (Section two)

This part is about the exercise itself

Once everything is setup, you need to put the cloth on the bottom layer of the mouth guard. Then put the cloth + mouth guard onto your bottom set of teeth. Your bottom set of teeth should be touching the cloth.

Put your eyes to the ceiling or sky and put one of your hands on your mouth guard in order to hold it in. You may not have to do this if you aren't dealing with extremely heavy weights.

Drop your jaw and pull it back up while standing with your eyes looking at the ceiling. Then close your jaw again. That's one rep.

Looking at the ceiling is very important for this. Looking straight forward and doing this will cause downward growth. Looking at the sky while lifting your jaw up can counter this.

Part 4: Safety

Don't do this exercise if you have TMJ or are extremely close to getting it. Stop this exercise when your jaw gets tired. Don't push yourself too far. Schedule your exercises. Don't do it for more than 30 mins to an hour. Don't do this everyday either, have 1 day of rest a week. Don't chew and do this on the same day either.

Part 5: What can i expect?

This exercise puts constant pressure on your masseter muscle. You can grow the size of the muscle through this exercise, possibly faster than chewing can. So what you can expect is a jawline that appears bigger in size after a few months of doing this. This method is also more cost effective than chewing.

Part 6: Where can i buy all the parts?

Amazon, walmart, home depot, etc. Amazon is the best place. I'll link all the parts you need.

Amazon product ASIN B07C4916LS (Drill)

Amazon product ASIN B07XH1G57D (Dumbbells)

Amazon product ASIN B07DLBP4XW (Cloth)

Amazon product ASIN B07P5H1SX1 (Laces)

Amazon product ASIN B00QQIPNSO (Mouth guard)

Part 7: Increasing the gains
If you have vitamins like MK4 lying around, it wouldn't hurt to test the effects of this along side a vitamin stack. This part isn't something you should follow, I'm not telling you to go buy a vitamin stack. But if you do have one laying around, use it. HGH might work too, idk.

That's it, that's my thread. This is my LAST thread. Since everyone hates me and thinks im an annoying retard, i decided to at least go out with a bang. Maybe this thread can help some people looking to ascend. If you have any questions, PM me.

For those i pissed off, im sorry.

I'm gone.

Marko Arnautovic West Ham leaving China 1071152

@LordNorwood
@LookistWorld
@Yummyinmytummy
@Swolepenisman
@Dogs
@EthnicelAscension
@Aesthetic
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bbaakirr2, 5.5psl, jagmogs1000 and 21 others
Great guide. Hopefully this can help fix my shit jaw. I'll miss you brother. Good luck out there.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Don't leave bro
Please make more threads
I love you bro no homo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4675 and 3 others
Don't leave lol wtf? no one hates u. And are u talking about just doing this exercise?

Don't leave lol wtf? no one hates u. And are u talking about just doing this exercise?

It's kind of like that. But you keep your head up facing the sky while doing it.

Tons of people hate me. @apollothegun bullied me off the discord because im an annoying creep. We might meet up one day brother. But right now ill be in hiding. Im hated

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
R u roping nigga?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, TheMewingBBC and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's kind of like that. But you keep your head up facing the sky while doing it.

Tons of people hate me. @apollothegun bullied me off the discord because im an annoying creep. We might meet up one day brother. But right now ill be in hiding. Im hated
Imagine thinking what a bunch of incels on a forum rotting think of you lol, stop being a beta or i'll kill u on the subway.. jk lol but seriously dont be sad about bunch of losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, animo123, Descartes and 3 others
@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@jefferson

pin this

No. Im sad asf though. Heavily depressed. I hope ur happy
I ain't happy bro. Mind stimulators like clenbuterol and caffeine keep me high tbh. Why would leaving the forum help tho

Imagine thinking what a bunch of incels on a forum rotting think of you lol, stop being a beta or i'll kill u on the subway.. jk lol but seriously dont be sad about bunch of losers
I care because im mentally ill. Now i have to watch my back because you want to capitalize on my weakness :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I ain't happy bro. Mind stimulators like clenbuterol and caffeine keep me high tbh. Why would leaving the forum help tho
I hamper the quality of this forum. Im a shame to my race

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I care because im mentally ill. Now i have to watch my back because you want to capitalize on my weakness :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Maybe leaving forum is good thing then, work on ur mental health because this forum is just cope. Come to Sully's boxing gym on dundas st and learn to box

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Then don't leave my nigga. Post more threads like this. I actually read all of it ngl. Took me a solid 10 mins.
The whole thing was a product of mental instability tbh

The whole thing was a product of mental instability tbh
Jfc at getting unhappy over some freaks on the internet for being toxic.

I can't stay depressed for any longer than 5 mins. Even when i was a little shit, my mother would smack me hard and I would be back to normal after 2 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Blackout.xl and Kingkellz
Then don't leave my nigga. Post more threads like this. I actually read all of it ngl. Took me a solid 10 mins.
I dont mean to interrupt.... but nigga
that took like 40 seconds to read for me and you took 10 minutes?

Also blackout most people seem to like you here

War

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

I skipped through the products part.

I'm 140 IQ only, so don't expect any less.

I agree, so many guys like and agree with him here. He shouldn't leave.

• +1
I skipped through the products part.

I'm 140 IQ only, so don't expect any less.

I agree, so many guys like and agree with him here. He shouldn't leave.
Making a thread

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, john2 and DianabolDownie
Can't Rope if You are neckmaxxed tbh

• JFL
Another failed pin bait thread, truly amusing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Patient A and TheMewingBBC
I will miss you bro.
Stay in contact.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
God, there was a time I took you for a Tyrone lite @Blackout.xl but after the whole lifeisgood battle you started appearing more as a pregnant tier estrogenic bitch.

I get second-hand embarrassment from seeing you have black/bbc in your name and acting this way. Check it, you're fucking sad/depressed, because of comments from other losers/permavirgins/rotters online, not even real fucking life. Meaning you feel you're below the people who feel they're below society, and that your place in this world is the mariana trench level bottom of society, the lowest possible. Holy shit request a testosterone drip this instant you pussy
BD9E2681 2893 4AEC 84E2 7AA406DF5279

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1464, Madhate and 2 others
God, there was a time I took you for a Tyrone lite @Blackout.xl but after the whole lifeisgood battle you started appearing more as a pregnant tier estrogenic bitch.

I get second-hand embarrassment from seeing you have black/bbc in your name and acting this way. Check it, you're fucking sad/depressed, because of comments from other losers/permavirgins/rotters online, not even real fucking life. Meaning you feel you're below the people who feel they're below society, and that your place in this world is the mariana trench level bottom of society, the lowest possible. Holy shit request a testosterone drip this instant you pussy
View attachment 252740
First post I’ve seen from you in weeks and it’s this? On my high effort thread especially? Over indeed.
Another failed pin bait thread, truly amusing.
Bait thread? I’m talking about a method I’ve picked up recently from lookism recently. I’m experimenting with it rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
They can never suppress you champ, just keep grinding for information like this and focus on ascending, return to this site with your newfound knowledge once you become a bbc giga Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Blackout.xl
You are the Issac Newton of this forum.

Go take a break and come back and BTFO all the coping fags who tried to pin you down.

Incredibly high IQ and based thread.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Many great works are only acknowledged after their creator's death.

But no in all seriousness, this guy accuses me of autism for chewing on mastic gum but then makes a thread like this, truly funny.

Also, hanging a weight off your jaw is going to have significantly less carry-over to your maxilla, because the mandible is going to be too busy to simply not snap open, so it's not going to push as hard against the upper teeth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and draco
Graycells unite, if it was not obvious you should be gymcelling in combination with this and getting enough protein and sleep for testmax.

Screw everyone ells you're a Sokrates of our time, hates for telling the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
i thank you, and hope you reincarnate as a jew for prosperity in your next life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
I SHALL SUPPORT YOU UNTILL DEATH KING, YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND MY FRIEND

GOOD LUCK OUT THERE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

so has anyone tried this shit?
Does it work?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Bruh had no one tried it😂

In my first jaw building guide, I mostly talked about chewing and just barely mentioned free weighting. In this thread, I’ll go more in depth for what free weighting is and how you should do it.

Part 1: What is free weighting?

Free weighting is an exercise where you lift weights (like dumbbells) with your jaw.

This exercise serves as a possible alternative to chewing for jaw building.

Part 2: What do I need for free weighting?

If you want to get into free weighting and have no experience with it, what i can recommend is

- An electric drill
- A mouth-guard (Get a cheap one, you don't need to spend more than 3 bucks on this)
- Light Dumbbells (Ones that don't exceed 10 LB's)
- Shoe Laces (FLAT LACES. I cannot emphasize this enough. You need flat laces for this. Circular/tube laces will hurt your teeth and gums extremely bad if you use them for this exercise. I will provide a link for flat laces on Amazon.)
- A cloth to put in your mouth (I will link a cloth that you can buy)

If you are a risk taker or are experienced, what i can recommend is

- An electric drill
- A mouth-guard
- Heavier Dumbbells (Ones that exceed 10 LB's)
- Shoe laces that are strong(Flat, as said before)

- A cloth to put in your mouth

Part 3: How do i do this exercise? (First section)

I'm going to divide this into 2 sections. This part is highly important. Being retarded while doing this exercise can give you downward growth or can hurt your jaw.

To begin, you need to set things up. To set things up, you firstly need to drill holes into your mouth-guard. 4 holes in total, 2 holes on both sides. Make sure that there is a distance of at least 2-3 centimeters between the holes. The mouth guard should be facing DOWN. Not up. Therefore, you are meant to place the mouthguard on your bottom set of teeth.

You then have to loop the shoelaces between the holes in the mouth guard, after the laces have gone through both holes, tie a knot. Make sure that the knot is tied at the top layer of the mouth guard, not the bottom layer where your teeth are.

You then have to tie the other end of the laces to the dumbbell you are using. Make sure to tie things tight, so that the dumbbell doesn't fall on the ground during the exercise and potentially hurt you. Also make sure the amount of lace length used to tie things up on both sides of the dumbbell are even.

Too much lace length being used to tie things on one side happening alongside too little lace length being used to tie things on the other side will result in weight distribution unbalance, which will result in one side of your jaw carrying most of the weight while the other side carries much less. I don't have to explain what happens if you do this because its obvious.

If you are using heavier dumbbells, you need strong flat laces that wont possibly tear under heavy load.

Part 3: How do i do this exercise? (Section two)

This part is about the exercise itself

Once everything is setup, you need to put the cloth on the bottom layer of the mouth guard. Then put the cloth + mouth guard onto your bottom set of teeth. Your bottom set of teeth should be touching the cloth.

Put your eyes to the ceiling or sky and put one of your hands on your mouth guard in order to hold it in. You may not have to do this if you aren't dealing with extremely heavy weights.

Drop your jaw and pull it back up while standing with your eyes looking at the ceiling. Then close your jaw again. That's one rep.

Looking at the ceiling is very important for this. Looking straight forward and doing this will cause downward growth. Looking at the sky while lifting your jaw up can counter this.

Part 4: Safety

Don't do this exercise if you have TMJ or are extremely close to getting it. Stop this exercise when your jaw gets tired. Don't push yourself too far. Schedule your exercises. Don't do it for more than 30 mins to an hour. Don't do this everyday either, have 1 day of rest a week. Don't chew and do this on the same day either.

Part 5: What can i expect?

This exercise puts constant pressure on your masseter muscle. You can grow the size of the muscle through this exercise, possibly faster than chewing can. So what you can expect is a jawline that appears bigger in size after a few months of doing this. This method is also more cost effective than chewing.

Part 6: Where can i buy all the parts?

Amazon, walmart, home depot, etc. Amazon is the best place. I'll link all the parts you need.

Amazon product ASIN B07C4916LS (Drill)

Amazon product ASIN B07XH1G57D (Dumbbells)

Amazon product ASIN B07DLBP4XW (Cloth)

Amazon product ASIN B07P5H1SX1 (Laces)

Amazon product ASIN B00QQIPNSO (Mouth guard)

Part 7: Increasing the gains
If you have vitamins like MK4 lying around, it wouldn't hurt to test the effects of this along side a vitamin stack. This part isn't something you should follow, I'm not telling you to go buy a vitamin stack. But if you do have one laying around, use it. HGH might work too, idk.

That's it, that's my thread. This is my LAST thread. Since everyone hates me and thinks im an annoying retard, i decided to at least go out with a bang. Maybe this thread can help some people looking to ascend. If you have any questions, PM me.

For those i pissed off, im sorry.

I'm gone.

View attachment 252695

@LordNorwood
@LookistWorld
@Yummyinmytummy
@Swolepenisman
@Dogs
@EthnicelAscension
@Aesthetic
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
imagination jerking off GIF