Jaw Exercise: Reverse Chew

I

impermanentloss

Iron
I don't know the name of this exercise, but in theory it should be decent for jaw gains

Put your thumbs on the end of your chin, push up
Meanwhile, use your jaw to push down against your thumbs

Is this a common technique?

Thanks for your attention.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and mayo mogger
Hurts my TMJ

Ok, so you're essentially lowering the hyoid making it look uglier? Or what are you trying to achieve, there's already pretty good excersises posted on botb with anecdotal evidence.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah it’s common knowledge but face exercise are cope they are useless

yeah it’s common knowledge but face exercise are cope they are useless
Not at all, facial excersises are proven to be beneficial, its mostly cope if recession has already been made. This is why passing on this info to your child (It's over) Is necessary. There's already been a clinical study on chinese boomers raising their hyoid through excersises
quick edit, tiktok mewing is gay and fake

Not at all, facial excersises are proven to be beneficial, its mostly cope if recession has already been made. This is why passing on this info to your child (It's over) Is necessary. There's already been a clinical study on chinese boomers raising their hyoid through excersises
quick edit, tiktok mewing is gay and fake
yeah but won’t fix an ugly face, you need a good base and only helps if you are already MTN+

Ok, so you're essentially lowering the hyoid making it look uglier? Or what are you trying to achieve, there's already pretty good excersises posted on botb with anecdotal evidence.
Why would this lower the hyoid?

Also feel free to post the botb you're referencing, I'm new

are you making fun of us, greycel?

Why would this lower the hyoid?

Also feel free to post the botb you're referencing, I'm new
Do the work, go into BEST OF THE BEST SECTION, and click on titles you'll like, theres one about jaw excersises, with proven evidence of making hyoid raised even at old

This doesn’t even target masseters it targets the lateral ptergyoid which will bloat you at best.