Jaw fillers are underrated in this forum

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
People in this forum shit on fillers “muh migration” “muh bloated look” probably because they can’t afford it, if they had the money they would at least try them once, especially before getting permanent surgery like me.

before

After

Video evidence that I don’t morphed my after pics

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel, Acromegaly_Chad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 16 others
Is good but poorcels like me can't afford it

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Fillers are 100% legit, it's just that you have to get a retouch every 6 months for it to keep looking good. It's expensive, but it gives by far the best results when done right. If you're not gigarecessed it's better than jaw surgery and it's immediate results. No braces, no swelling, pain, healing. What I'll end up doing is genio for my chin (widening and 5mm advancement) and then I'll just use fillers for my jaw and maintain that shit for as long as I can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 11604 and 4 others
so you had surgery or are you going to ?

are you curry or south american

dammmn that was a good transformation. How much does this shit cost?

nigga ur gonna do this post every month

Jaw filler is just cope that doesn't fix the main issue

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, datboijj, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
Osteotomies mog

Legit, will augment my chin wing/side wing with filler for perfect jawline

dammmn that was a good transformation. How much does this shit cost?
1ml of Juvaderm is 400 euros in my country and you probably need at least 4ml a year, maybe additional 2ml for maintenance every 6 months. That's not too bad if you ask me and I live in eastern Europe (EU.)

nigga ur gonna do this post every month

Jaw filler is just cope that doesn't fix the main issue
Yeah I have said it myself, but I’m suggesting that people should stop bashing fillers when if done right, can give great results for those who chose to get them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 11604, lasthope and 1 other person
what surgery you wanna get? Jaw implants?

1ml of Juvaderm is 400 euros in my country and you probably need at least 4ml a year, maybe additional 2 - 4 ml for maintenance every 6 months. That's not too bad if you ask me and I live in eastern Europe (EU.)
Yeah, everything is more expensive here, but we also earn more money

1ml of Juvaderm is 400 euros in my country and you probably need at least 4ml a year, maybe additional 2ml for maintenance every 6 months. That's not too bad if you ask me and I live in eastern Europe (EU.)
So probs about 2.5k a year. Not too bad tbh. What do they feel like? Like do they feel like natural bone or are they squishy?

Did you tell your friends and family?

How many ml did you need? Do you maintain every 6 months?
I maintain every 4-6 months with 1ml, I lost count of how many ml I used

Isn’t the main problem that they will let you age like shit? Atleast if you do them over many years

I'm not shitting on the result, which is only going to get worse with subsequent injections, by the way, but incurring recurring costs is for suckers. It's like an IV line suspending you above the maw of ugliness from which you can never truly disconnect. What permanent surgeries give you is freedom, something nothing can replace.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14781
Even people working minimum wage can afford fillers. They don’t look as good as implants, which are far from affordable. Fillers are fine as a proving ground for implants but they’re a shitty solution themselves

So probs about 2.5k a year. Not too bad tbh. What do they feel like? Like do they feel like natural bone or are they squishy?
Even I can fairly easily afford it with my poverty tier eastern euro wage. I'll get genio or an implant for my chin too so I'll probably pay slightly less for fillers and maintenance in the long run.
Realistically genio/implants + fillers for the rest of my life is the only feasible solution for me. I can't get jaw surgery. I have a moderate deep bite so I'd need braces and that's not happening for me at 25. It's also like 20k euros + additional costs. Jaw surgery would probably not even improve my front profile as much as fillers.
Jaw surgery improves your side profile a lot, but without additional genio, implants or fillers your front might not even look all that different, at least I think that would be the case for me because my chin needs a lot of width.
My side profile is better than my front. I have a narrow and somewhat recessed chin. My lower third and chin needs width and angularity, better gonion and a bit of vertical length. Fillers + genio can fix that easily. Custom wraparound implants are another decent solution, but it's expensive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, wristcel and Elvisandreaa
Which kind of filler do you use? HA?

And do you will get implants in the future? so no more fillers are needed

And do you will get implants in the future? so no more fillers are needed
Yea, implants next year. Fillers shall be a temporary solution

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
imagine entering a fight with fillers

one punch and your chin is gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6423 and 6 others
Yea, implants next year. Fillers shall be a temporary solution
smart move
planning the same
filler for testing and then implant

and where do you get your implant?

smart move
planning the same
filler for testing and then implant

and where do you get your implant?
Voluma, and probably Dr. Dhir or Eppley, Dr. Y is a dinosaur he might die in the mid of my procedure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
People in this forum shit on fillers “muh migration” “muh bloated look” probably because they can’t afford it, if they had the money they would at least try them once, especially before getting permanent surgery like me.

before

After

Video evidence that I don’t morphed my after pics

what if u get into a fight and u get punched on ur jaw

what if u get into a fight and u get punched on ur jaw
I never got in a fight and probably never will, I’m not confrontational plus imagine getting in fist fights as an adult JFL adulthood ain’t like in middle school or like in movies.
But if I ever did get punched, I assume the filler might deform a bit, good news is that can be dissolved

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 14344
I never got in a fight and probably never will, I’m not confrontational plus imagine getting in fist fights as an adult JFL adulthood ain’t like in middle school or like in movies.
But if I ever did get punched, I assume the filler might deform a bit, good news is that can be dissolved
i mean what if u get hurt on ur jaw? what will happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
you never know man, sometimes you get urself in a fight and you don't even know why or how

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
you never know man, sometimes you get urself in a fight and you don't even know why or how
When he will get silicon implant nothing will happen
It may be even beneficial lol

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Legit ascencion dude I could need this ASAP but I'm not allowed to get this atm :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270