Jaw fillers

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Obviously you need a touch up every 6-12 months. Does it fuck up your skin / muscles after years of injection?

I’d love to try hyaluronic acid just to see the aesthetic effect, but then I don’t know what next. I heard that bellafill is legit and lasts 5 years. Otherwise, maybe chin wing or fat graft but that’s fucking expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Obviously you need a touch up every 6-12 months. Does it fuck up your skin / muscles after years of injection?

I’d love to try hyaluronic acid just to see the aesthetic effect, but then I don’t know what next. I heard that bellafill is legit and lasts 5 years. Otherwise, maybe chin wing or fat graft but that’s fucking expensive.
bellafill?

No it doesnt fk.

• Love it
any infos, before/After pics ?
nobody talks about it when it's about fillers
It’s not barely available in Europe so far as I know

• So Sad
any infos, before/After pics ?
nobody talks about it when it's about fillers
The study they made was forb5 years,it did not meant that the filler lasts for 5 years.Since that kind of filler contains PMMA particles which cannot be absorbed by the body it is meant to last forever

• +1
The study they made was forb5 years,it did not meant that the filler lasts for 5 years.Since that kind of filler contains PMMA particles which cannot be absorbed by the body it is meant to last forever
has it any Real downside ?

has it any Real downside ?
I am thinkkng of getting it instead of surgery but it is not available in eurooe.Onebdownside is the fact that it is permanent...the problem with it is as you grow it may look weird in some position.Also it may cause infection although it is safer thwn the othrr fillers.where do you live?

• +1
I am thinkkng of getting it instead of surgery but it is not available in eurooe.Onebdownside is the fact that it is permanent...the problem with it is as you grow it may look weird in some position.Also it may cause infection although it is safer thwn the othrr fillers.where do you live?
France sadly. but i've Heard it's possible to delete some of the injection if needed

France sadly. but i've Heard it's possible to delete some of the injection if needed
Yep,there are methods to remove it I have heard it too.I live in Italy now and here the plastic surgeons are shit

• +1
look for Dr. Igor Alves, the best doctors who do this are the ones from Brazil

jawsmovieposter.png