Jaw implant results before and after

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Screenshot 20220821 022832 YouTube

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, looksforlife, ascension! and 5 others
isnt that the gay dude from this website?

19d90eddb153b6f54c7915323d755bab.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20064 and 5 others
Is there risk to jaw implants?

uncanny valley

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Boxingfan, CristianT and 5 others
He looked better before. He had decent harmony but now it's gone. It almost always looks like there's something off with Jaw Implants. This is one of the better results I've seen, but even this looks uncanny. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly. I think its the disharmony created from slapping a chad jaw onto a normie face.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ErbCel and 2 others
He looked better before. He had decent harmony but now it's gone. It almost always looks like there's something off with Jaw Implants. This is one of the better results I've seen, but even this looks uncanny. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly. I think its the disharmony created from slapping a chad jaw onto a normie face.
It caused by perfect symmetrY. iF You are too symmetric you will look like uncanny valley which will reduce your appeal..

• +1
Reactions: Jade and AspiringChadlet
Thin neck, and the eye area is shit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet
Now he needs to take the neckpill.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and Tallooksmaxxer
@AspiringChadlet
This before and after is discussed a lot.

He is an "easy" case for jaw implants because he has the right jaw angle height. So likely, he will look ok with "easier" to design and less problematic implants.

I believe this picture is from before he got his new cheek implants. He said he wants to revise the cheeks because they make him look puffy or swollen. The cheek implants are too close to the eye socket.

Maybe he looks uncanny to you because you see the before and after pictures next to each other. Perhaps if you had never seen the before picture, you wouldn't think that. Would you say? ✌️

Harmony cope is truly undefeated :lul:

Guy looks way better now than before

Anyone who says “muh harmony” in this thread is just broadcasting their double digit IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 25039, Boxingfan and 1 other person
it's only "uncanny" because you saw the before niggers

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Oberyn
Some impovement. Didn't go too far to make it uncanny.looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
what gay dude

yeah if you cover his eyes, it won't look uncanny subhuman tier eyes make it uncanny

uncanny valley
Muah uncAnNy vALLeY

If you saw him on the street irl in motion you would not even know he has jaw implants.

Also it looks really natural. You are only making fun of him cause you know he got implants

Stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039 and Swole bravo
Who has the money to afford this?

The surgery itself is $6,000 with a reputable plastic surgeon. Add on surgeon fees, anesthesia, etc… You’re talking closer to $10,000.

On top of this you have to be wageslaving lots of cash, and no, not picking up an extra shift at McDonald’s. I mean grinding 100+ hours at work making $40+ an hour where I live to even save this amount.

And then you have to schedule this advance which takes months in advance, plus having to use whatever little vacation you saved working hard for after years of job experience to put towards this extended period of time.

All of this just for jaw implants. This isn’t taking into account the countless other surgeries that are discussed in this forum. It’s in achievable for a regular person unless you’re born rich and have all the time and money in the world to fuck around with and look whoever you want to look.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan