Jaw Implant Sketch

Vega Lyra

Vega Lyra

Iron
What do you guys think of this rough sketch of what i would want from a custom jaw implant. Main concern is asymmetry between left and right jaw. I also want my chin to be more square. What do you guys think? Is it too boxxy? I have seen many before and after photos online where they look too big. I have also included a before and after of someone with jaw asymmetry, as an idea for what i want.

Also please excuse my pedo facial hair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_165231.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_165231.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_165546.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_165546.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_170930.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_170930.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don’t think you need that. I would use my money towards other things

The asymmetry does not look as bad in the photos i provided but it is noticable, the left side is sunken in - it looks paticulary bad from the 3/4 view.
i dont think it would give u the looks u want anyway

i think something like this is what u want (?)
not a perfect morph but ud need a combination of mid mandible shaving, chin implant, and slight jaw angle implant i guess + jaw shaving or masseter botox (?)

jaw angle wrap around would make u look bloated

Last edited:
i dont think it would give u the looks u want anyway

i think something like this is what u want (?)
not a perfect morph but ud need a combination of mid mandible shaving, chin implant, and slight jaw angle implant i guess + jaw shaving or masseter botox (?)

jaw angle wrap around would make u look bloated
Thank you for taking the time to make that morph thats very helpful. I definatley want to avoid looking bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Yes I do think jaw implants will benefit you
But pls don't go to eppley he will rape your face in front of your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Vega Lyra
Yes I do think jaw implants will benefit you
But pls don't go to eppley he will rape your face in front of your eyes
Who do you recommend? I want to avoid looking bloated. Would you recommend mandible/jaw shaving + chin implant + jaw angle implant rather than full wrap around jaw implant?

You're overanalysing and do absolutely not need a jaw implant. In fact, you'd likely end up botching yourself.
Your jaw is completely fine. Don't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
What do you guys think of this rough sketch of what i would want from a custom jaw implant. Main concern is asymmetry between left and right jaw. I also want my chin to be more square. What do you guys think? Is it too boxxy? I have seen many before and after photos online where they look too big. I have also included a before and after of someone with jaw asymmetry, as an idea for what i want.

Also please excuse my pedo facial hair.
Pretty sure can be fixed by chewing/building masseters on the left side of ur face (left in the photo) right irl unless u reversed photo. One way to do this is to chew only from that side for a while until they level out.