jaw implant vs filler injected into bone

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I see many users on here prefer implants than fillers. Tell me why. I heard fillers do not migrate, it's a bullshit. And I see also better results from fillers than implants. Would fillers be better if I would reinject every 6-10 months?

it depends on the specifc case.

This forum tends to be anti fillers because they always default to the msot extreme possible solution to anything. Persoanlyl ive seen some nice results with them

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Pumanator, Prince88 and 2 others
278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
it depends on the specifc case.

This forum tends to be anti fillers because they always default to the msot extreme possible solution to anything. Persoanlyl ive seen some nice results with them
cope. it migrates and costy on the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and coolguy1
show me any proof that it migrates
i dont have the energy for further explainations.

if you think that way then go get it. your choice.

trying to convince the people here that fillers are superior to implants wont make things better.

Last edited:
i dont have the energy for further explainations.

if you think that way then go get it. your choice.

trying to convince the people here that fillers are superior to than implants wont make things better.
I have never seen any example that implants would be better than fillers so I'm curious why people prefer implants than fillers.

I have never seen any example that implants would be better than fillers so I'm curious why people prefer implants than fillers.
Osteotomies mog everything

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, coolguy1 and Deleted member
chin wing
msdo
zso
-Chin wing destroys gonial angle. Absolute shit surgery
- Msdo is almost never performed. You would also need mse, and it fucks uo your joints+very high infection risk
- Never seen a good result. Cant create sharpness and enough bone mass. Bullshit surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
- Msdo is almost never performed. You would also need mse, and it fucks uo your joints+very high infection risk
- Never seen a good result. Cant create sharpness and enough bone mass. Bullshit surgery
i know they just exist on theory.

i hate the fact that i have to use implants instead of my own bone.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
i know they just exist on theory.

i hate the fact that i have to use implants instead of my own bone.
zso expands the cheekbones only lateraly. There is no osteotomy for the cheekbones alone that brings them forward or upwards.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
zso expands the cheekbones only lateraly. There is no osteotomy for the cheekbones alone that brings them forward or upwards.
i guess this is the reason why guys who get zso only cope with ogee curve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
some malar osteotomies versions of MLF3 does that

Last edited:
so implants vs fillers bro?