Jaw implants plan

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I will soon be heading on my consultation for jaw implants. Being a roundfacecel I have always had to deal with no angularity and shitty round jaw, so I am ready to overdo it. I am gonna see if I can get like 3 cm jaw width and just completely over do it, so that it almost looks comical. Sure, people can cope with it being comical or looking retarded, but the jaw can never be too wide, and comically wide jaw > round face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 2012, freeone12 and 3 others
I will soon be heading on my consultation for jaw implants. Being a roundfacecel I have always had to deal with no angularity and shitty round jaw, so I am ready to overdo it. I am gonna see if I can get like 3 cm jaw width and just completely over do it, so that it almost looks comical. Sure, people can cope with it being comical or looking retarded, but the jaw can never be too wide, and comically wide jaw > round face
show them brad pitts jaw when he was young and say u wanna look like that

Doesnt this doctor have a simulation?

Pm me once you get them. I also have a round face

No need for jew implant you need to remove upper teeth wisdom teeth makiing your cheeks sunken and make lower arch wider with braces if needed

No need for jew implant you need to remove upper teeth wisdom teeth makiing your cheeks sunken and make lower arch wider with braces if needed

Wtf? No way thats actually a thing? I have all my wisdom teeth still. I have heard it was bad to take them out? Didnt realize that it could be a good thing lol.

Wtf? No way thats actually a thing? I have all my wisdom teeth still. I have heard it was bad to take them out? Didnt realize that it could be a good thing lol.
If you remove upper arch wisdom teeth you get sunken cheeks if you remove lower arch wisdom (never do this) you get a smaller jaw
Upper arch wisdom teeth makes the cheeks wider

If you remove upper arch wisdom teeth you get sunken cheeks if you remove lower arch wisdom (never do this) you get a smaller jaw
Upper arch wisdom teeth makes the cheeks wider

Any sources for this? I am literally pulling these mofos out myself right now if this is not bs lol

Any sources for this? I am literally pulling these mofos out myself right now if this is not bs lol
Its not bullshit many patients complain of sunked cheeks after removing upper arch wisdom teeth while many also complain of smaller jaw when they remove lower ones
You need to remove the upper ones and leave the lower ones intact making your jaw seem wider and with sunken cheeks model like

round face=death sentence tbh

I assume you have thick skin, if so, then jaw implants arent a good idea

if you have thin skin, then I guess it should be fine

fillers are usually better for angularity I heard

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Yeah I got thick skin. Fuckkk, so it wont make any difference at all with jaw implants?

Yeah I got thick skin. Fuckkk, so it wont make any difference at all with jaw implants?
Up makes your cheeks bloated
Down makes your jaw wider
Remove upper ones and you looksmax mroe than some mms from surgery

Attachments

• wisdomteeth6.jpg
    wisdomteeth6.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
You dont need wider lower jaw wider with implant when you can get same effect by removing your cheek width

This is spot on!! Don’t get implants if u have thick skin or fat asf because it will boost your problem

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Which surgeon are u considering

This is spot on!! Don’t get implants if u have thick skin or fat asf because it will boost your problem

So what to do then?

I’m an expert in jaw I can suggest which treatment is ideal for u, u can dm me your pics if u feel comfortable

I’m an expert in jaw I can suggest which treatment is ideal for u, u can dm me your pics if u feel comfortable

How did you create your jaw implants? Did you morph or some shit? Or did Defranc all the work?

I would need to see pictures of your face to give you a correct assessment but your too high inhib

are your jaws recessed?

No they arent

You dont need wider lower jaw wider with implant when you can get same effect by removing your cheek width
shut the fuck up youre so retarded

Lol 3 cm is probably too much. Round face is usually a combination of facial fat and poor bone structure. Are you at a high body fat? If you get jaw implants while having too much body fat you'll probably just look more bloated.

Lol 3 cm is probably too much. Round face is usually a combination of facial fat and poor bone structure. Are you at a high body fat? If you get jaw implants while having too much body fat you'll probably just look more bloated.

I am high bodyfat, 20% or so. Never been to the gym, 5'10 and weight like 86kg or so.

How do i know if i have thick skin?

Hmm thats interesting. I was thinking about jaw implants too

how do you know if you have thick skin?

I am high bodyfat, 20% or so. Never been to the gym, 5'10 and weight like 86kg or so.

Well obviously there's your problem. Lose the fat first, get some angularity, and then decide what size jaw implants you want.

Well obviously there's your problem. Lose the fat first, get some angularity, and then decide what size jaw implants you want.
Dude. It. has. to. do. with. facial. tissue. not. body. fat.

You are way too hung up on this "thick skin" issue...

Yes thinner skin means that the bones show through better but the variation in skin thickness is not that large compared to the amount of body fat you can lose.

The angularity of your implant result is like 90% facial leanness and 10% skin thickness. If you are lean and have good bone structure then you will look good no matter what.

You are way too hung up on this "thick skin" issue...

Yes thinner skin means that the bones show through better but the variation in skin thickness is not that large compared to the amount of body fat you can lose.

The angularity of your implant result is like 90% facial leanness and 10% skin thickness. If you are lean and have good bone structure then you will look good no matter what.

That guy is not lean at all. Also he's only one month out from surgery so he has plenty of swelling still.
cope more

Your face will look very different at 10% bf vs 20% bf.
This is because fat deposits itself all over you body, not just your stomach and ass.

I am gonna see if I can get like 3 cm jaw width and just completely over do it, so that it almost looks comical. Sure, people can cope with it being comical or looking retarded, but the jaw can never be too wide, and comically wide jaw > round face
One of the most dangerously retarded posts on the site

Seriously unless you are
  • trolling
  • under the age of 14
  • a faggot
you have BDD.

Seriously unless you are
  • trolling
  • under the age of 14
  • a faggot
you have BDD.
Or he's trying to look like this. He could save himself a lot of money on surgery and just start grinding his teeth in his sleep!

Seriously unless you are
  • trolling
  • under the age of 14
  • a faggot
you have BDD.
Ur a wack human

Ur a wack human
It doesn't really matter cause you probably won't have it done but I wouldn't feel sorry for you when you end up friendless and getting laughed at by everyone.