Jaw IPD/ES RATIO/EME ANGLE and Bullshit.

Jade

Jade

Banned
Women look entirely different depending on their makeup on any given day.

When you spend so much time examining another man's dick, well, you only put yourself further down the hole, and women like you even less.

I don't know what IPD/ES RATIO/EME means. I only know how to make guys look good. When you pinpoint one area of the face or another, you miss the essence of what makes a guy good-looking or not.

When you go through your surgery, more than likely, you will mess up, and you will be stuck with the bill (no one will come to save you)

As men, it would be helpful for you to define if you are a "lookmaxing" dreamer or an actual man. Time is your worst enemy - the older you become, you will have fewer chances in life.

Can you pluck your eyebrows to give the illusion of a better ratio? Sure.

Can you use fillers here and there? Sure, but please don't. They migrate.

Unlike women, men rely on their bone structure, hair, and muscles. Go beyond that, and you will look like a clown.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Tallooksmaxxer
does genioplasty with bone graft increase price?

such utter cope, what is this bluepill shit?
ratios are the only thing that matters when it comes to facial aesthetics!

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jade and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
The fact you can get away with farl less makeup to be socially accepted is why we sperg out over potential under the skin solutions as men are mostly judged on their underlying bone structure

Just don't let people know you're actually this autistic like most people on the spectrum who learn to wear a mask

• +1
Reactions: Jade
how do you find these no name broke ass surgeons?
Gunson is far from no name and genio really isn't too expensive of a procedure when compared to bimax so 3-4k isn't that unreasonable/unbelievable

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and Tallooksmaxxer
Gunson is far from no name and genio really isn't too expensive of a procedure when compared to bimax so 3-4k isn't that unreasonable/unbelievable
i’m getting surgery w him.

Just lol at this post

• +1
Reactions: french_curry
Help me understand something, please. The picture on this profile, is this you or do you show it as a good example of good ratios? Are you being sarcastic about this pic when you talk about ratios?

I am asking because this guy's ratios and look overall are terrible.

this is retarded, dimorphism and individual features matter too such as coloring and tilt of eyes

• +1
this is retarded, dimorphism and individual features matter too such as coloring and tilt of eyes
dimorphism and canthal tilt is literally correlated with ratios dumb fuck

Help me understand something, please. The picture on this profile, is this you or do you show it as a good example of good ratios? Are you being sarcastic about this pic when you talk about ratios?

I am asking because this guy's ratios and look overall are terrible.
my pfp is me and yes i am ideal man i get all the girls

• +1
gunson seem to charge very high prices for bimax. why does he charge such a low price for genio?
usually he brings down prices when combined w other surgeries like bsso and lefort 1 or 2
ik for malars its 8k and genio is just not as invasive i guess