• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 1400
Thats a shit jaw

62831-2a97dd7ec612dbc842c2067ac6990ee6.jpg

7725.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
-10 IQ

The challenge isn't to find someone unattractive who has a decent jawline, it's to find a man who is model tier without one (you won't be able to find one, lmfao).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1400 and Danish_Retard
god damn that eye area is horrendous.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
MARTY FELDMAN TIER EYES
1582205695Marty%20Feldman.jpg

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Jfl this is not a good jaw, this is a good jaw
Images 7

Average eye area with high tier jaw,mogs high tier eye area with average jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Alexanderr, Danish_Retard and 3 others
i dont see a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1332
Jfl this is not a good jaw, this is a good jaw
View attachment 733576
Average eye area with high tier jaw,mogs high tier eye area with average jaw
not a good jaw? Nigga got a nice long ramus with hallow cheeks, on top of that, he has his zygos popping.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
not a good jaw? Nigga got a nice long ramus with hallow cheeks, on top of that, he has his zygos popping.
His lips are level with the ramus, Cavill's high above.
Its lower third should be balanced or greater than its upper and middle thirds.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
To better explain
20201014 200737
20201014 200608

The difference that makes your lips are above Ramus.
The faceandlms has a very good video explaining what makes a good jaw

Just Jfl or inject iq if you think his jaw is good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 1400
How many times are we gonna have this never ending discussion? Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
To better explain
View attachment 733601View attachment 733602
The difference that makes your lips are above Ramus.
The faceandlms has a very good video explaining what makes a good jaw

Just Jfl or inject iq if you think his jaw is good
nigga what? What you're seeing is the difference between camera angles, one taken slightly below the eyes, while another around eye level or above. No doubt cavil mogs him, his jaw is literally inhuman, but this lil nigga has a good jaw. Regardless, he jaw mogs o'pry and de poot

How many times are we gonna have this never ending discussion? Everything matters.
when did i say only one thing matters? I said Jaw is law is cope

when did i say only one thing matters? I said Jaw is law is cope
I know, I was speaking in general. Your thread is related to the discussion so I voiced my thoughts on it.

nigga what? What you're seeing is the difference between camera angles, one taken slightly below the eyes, while another around eye level or above. No doubt cavil mogs him, his jaw is literally inhuman, but this lil nigga has a good jaw. Regardless, he jaw mogs o'pry and de poot
No
Images 16

I know, I was speaking in general. Your thread is related to the discussion so I voiced my thoughts on it.
Ask anyone on the site, everyone will say that The o'pry mog

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Mentalcel, he has the ideal phenotype which is what matters

just use photoshopped, professionally shot pics, JFL
Why didn't you use this one, it's a selfie
tkyrjuE5WvB7IdKDQYxljGpoKSn.jpg
No
Images 20
The perfect human face
Images 19
Images 18
Images 17
Images 16

Of course, all of these images taken at random from Google are fake

• +1
just use photoshopped, professionally shot pics, JFL
Why didn't you use this one, it's a selfie
tkyrjuE5WvB7IdKDQYxljGpoKSn.jpg
Selfies are often inaccurate due to lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
shit example but legit premise

• +1
Selfies are often inaccurate due to lens distortion.
no shit, but does it make sense to pit professional modelling pictures against a selfie? No, selfie v selfie

shit example but legit premise
if you're gonna call it shit, why don't you explain what's so shit about it, instead of being a sheep.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
if you're gonna call it shit, why don't you explain what's so shit about it, instead of being a sheep.
bcuz u can't evaluate individual features in a vacuum plus this guy's disgusting fucking beard kills any miniscule appeal he might have had from his mediocre jaw anyway

no shit, but does it make sense to pit professional modelling pictures against a selfie? No, selfie v selfie
You’re right in that regard.

bcuz u can't evaluate individual features in a vacuum plus this guy's disgusting fucking beard kills any miniscule appeal he might have had from his mediocre jaw anyway
i didn't ask about his pubes, i asked about his jaw, you know bones like the mandible, chin, ramus

i didn't ask about his pubes, i asked about his jaw, you know bones like the mandible, chin, ramus
unfortunately i believe you are quite retarded because not only did i say you can't evaluate individual features by themselves but i also said his jaw is nothing special (esp in relation to his zygos which are dogshit meaning he will never have hollow cheeks which are part of the lower third's aesthetics)

unfortunately i believe you are quite retarded because not only did i say you can't evaluate individual features by themselves but i also said his jaw is nothing special (esp in relation to his zygos which are dogshit meaning he will never have hollow cheeks which are part of the lower third's aesthetics)
i'm retarded? You just said this nigga got no hollow cheeks. JFL @ aspie teens larping as intellectuals. How long did it take you to write that shit?

i'm retarded? You just said this nigga got no hollow cheeks. JFL @ aspie teens larping as intellectuals. How long did it take you to write that shit?
why are you so upset i literally agreed with your whole premise

lmao at calling me a teen and also bitching about the time it took for me to reply (was it too long for you? i'm confused)

why are you so upset i literally agreed with your whole premise

lmao at calling me a teen and also bitching about the time it took for me to reply (was it too long for you? i'm confused)
Nigga i'm not mad, idc if you agreed with me, you said this example was shit with no explanation. All i wanted you to do was stop being a sheep and think and tell me why this isn't a "good" jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer