Jaw is Law. Jaw is what makes or breaks your face

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
The lower third is the most important. You can have prey eyes and have a chad jaw and you’ll slay. Oth have no jaw and hunter eyes and you’ll still look like shit. Convince me otherwise.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Slob, Adonis and 7 others
The lower third is the most important. You can have prey eyes and have a chad jaw and you’ll slay. Oth have no jaw and hunter eyes and you’ll still look like shit. Convince me otherwise.
eye area is most important, if u dont have a jaw u can just grow a mogger beard

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 20193, Adonis and 9 others
beards attract lower quality women and its not like a + like a good mandible. its like you dont get negged for not having a jawline.
bad jawline = -100
beard fraud = 0
jawline = +2 or so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrankUnderwood, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19551 and 7 others
No,harmony and phenotype is law. Currys with good jaw = still over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ROTTING, Deleted member 17311 and 6 others
dihydrogen monooxide

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and tooLOW
you can just grow a mogger jaw tbh. My jaw was nothing two years ago, now its tall angular and holowed out. It made little difference. Eye area and cheekbones is what gets girls really looking and what makes you look so much more cute to em when you are close to them

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
you can just grow a mogger jaw tbh. My jaw was nothing two years ago, now its tall angular and holowed out. It made little difference. Eye area and cheekbones is what gets girls really looking and what makes you look so much more cute to em when you are close to them
im 19, do people have a chance to grow their mandible in their early 20s?

im 19, do people have a chance to grow their mandible in their early 20s?

Images   2022 08 21T201750405

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, ripzyzz, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Malek
end thread

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
-1. Low bodyfat
0. Hair
1. Jaw/Maxilla
2. Eye area
3. Height
4. Pheno
5. Nose to mouth ratio
6. Eye color
7. Skin color
8. Race
9. Dick
10. Money + Status

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Lars2210
How ?

Howwwww
Did u do it??

You’re close but not quite
So, jaw does slightly edge out eyes only for the simple fact that having a dogshit eye area with a good lower third is fine but a guy with a dogshit lower third and hunter eyes looks like a serial killer (literallly knew a guy with GENUINE A10 hunter eyes but a whoville leafy chin and everybody in the neighborhood called him a serial killer and not in the good ramirez way) but that’s only in that one situation where the other feature is actual dogshit.

provided that the other feature is average, then jaw and eyes are exactly equal. Average eyes + good jaw = good looking
Average jaw + good eyes = good looking

Jaw isn't the law
Eyes aren't the price
It's all about the Race
Race makes or breaks the face
Angularity and Colouring is what makes a good looking face

Good Facial features
Thin nose
proportionate lips
slim defined face
light skin
Coloured eyes
Symmetry
Nice round protruding occiput
Straight teeth

Moderately unattractive features
Latino, Med, Above Average Arab
Slight Overbite
Square face
Slightly hooked nose
Receeding hairline
Slightly recessed chin
Protruding skull

Creep or very unattractive facial features
Crooked teeth
Deformed jaws
Fat face
Indian, Black or Asian
Thick broad nose
Buldging eyes or Asian eyes
Facial assymetry
Very Flat occiput
Thick monkey lips
Brown eyes

Last edited:
-1. Low bodyfat
0. Hair
1. Jaw/Maxilla
2. Eye area
3. Height
4. Pheno
5. Nose to mouth ratio
6. Eye color
7. Skin color
8. Race
9. Dick
10. Money + Status
How to measure nose to mouth ratio

explain this to @Wallenberg who thinks he looks good even though he needs a jaw implant. He even said it on his own. His lower third is fucked up, hence he needs/going to get a "jaw implant"

che
Jaw isn't the law
Eyes aren't the price
It's all about the Race
Race makes or breaks the face
Angularity and Colouring is what makes a good looking face

Good Facial features
Thin nose
proportionate lips
slim defined face
light skin
Coloured eyes
Symmetry
Nice round protruding occiput
Straight teeth

Moderately unattractive features
Latino, Med, Above Average Arab
Slight Overbite
Square face
Slightly hooked nose
Receeding hairline
Slightly recessed chin
Protruding skull

Creep or very unattractive facial features
Crooked teeth
Deformed jaws
Fat face
Indian, Black or Asian
Thick broad nose
Buldging eyes or Asian eyes
Facial assymetry
Very Flat occiput
Thick monkey lips
Brown eyes
check my post, mr @Curry Suicide number 3424 so many shitskins i have to shut down. Check my thread.

Totally agree. I always go out frauding like this everywhere I go. I risk looking like a complete retard because as we all know... jaw is law. If you don't have atleast a 5 out of 10 jaw then hang up the boots.

Last edited:
explain this to @Wallenberg who thinks he looks good even though he needs a jaw implant. He even said it on his own. His lower third is fucked up, hence he needs/going to get a "jaw implant"
My lower third isn't "fucked up". Stop projecting, incel.

My lower third isn't "fucked up". Stop projecting, incel.
"Leanmaxing, gymmaxing, skinmaxing, NTmaxing and getting a jaw implant"

"GETTING A JAW IMPLANT"

if you are planning to get a jaw implant, that means ur lower third is fucked up. If you lower third is good and harmonizes with your face, why get the jaw implant eh? use your brain. Its not that hard

"Leanmaxing, gymmaxing, skinmaxing, NTmaxing and getting a jaw implant"

"GETTING A JAW IMPLANT"

if you are planning to get a jaw implant, that means ur lower third is fucked up. If you lower third is good and harmonizes with your face, why get the jaw implant eh? use your brain. Its not that hard
You sound dumb.

You sound dumb.
lmao. You know im right. If you need a surgery in the first place, you aint no good looking brotha. Especially something as major as a jaw surgery

lmao. You know im right. If you need a surgery in the first place, you aint no good looking brotha. Especially something as major as a jaw surgery
Nope. Some users have actually seen me. For example

Nope. Some users have actually seen me. For example

if you are referring to the pictures the other guy posted is you, you are keep looking downward. Looks like you got a bugged eyed so idk why you are keep looking down. Also you said you dont want to share your pic to others but he shared it with the thread? jfl either you are really that retarded or youre trying to live a life thats not urs. but again, you are the one that said "and getting a jaw implant" and wonders why im saying what i was saying jfl :ROFLMAO:

if you are referring to the pictures the other guy posted is you, you are keep looking downward. Looks like you got a bugged eyed so idk why you are keep looking down. Also you said you dont want to share your pic to others but he shared it with the thread? jfl either you are really that retarded or youre trying to live a life thats not urs. but again, you are the one that said "and getting a jaw implant" and wonders why im saying what i was saying jfl :ROFLMAO:
You sound dumb. I'm not that guy in the pics... Learn to read.

You sound dumb. I'm not that guy in the pics... Learn to read.
and yeah i wrote what i said assuming that it was you. Now finish reading mr bugged eye :ROFLMAO: also "Mr I Dont Want To Show My Face But I Let Another Man Share It" jfl nice logic :lul:

and yeah i wrote what i said assuming that it was you. Now finish reading mr bugged eye :ROFLMAO: also "Mr I Dont Want To Show My Face But I Let Another Man Share It" jfl nice logic :lul:
He didn't share my face. He commented on my looks level.

You don't just sound dumb, you are dumb.

Anyway, why are you so obsessed with me? Worry about 3/10 white guys who come to slay in your country. I focus on Asian girls who flock to the west.

Just look at it. The width of your nasal base vs the width of your mouth.
My mouth is like three timed as wide how is that

It's supposed to be 1:1.6 not 1:3
By mouth you mean lips right? I measured it again, I have 6 cm wide lips and 3 cm wide nose. Is this correct?