Jaw is such an easy place to looksmax

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
If it's not deformed tier then just a simpe filler will ascend you for like a year until you need a new one. But an eye are? You are really fucked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, IWantToMax and 3 others
From what i remember your eyes are not bad bro

From what i remember your eyes are not bad bro
Not talking about me, just in general, my eyes are above average, and if it wasn't for them i would be bellow 5psl, but my lower third is meh, will definitely do 1ml fillers on both sides in future to ascend really high

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and bassfreak
So true haha. I’m figuring out a way to fix my eye area :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you mean for the gonial angle?

Do fillers and fat graphs look the same as an end result

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
its way more complicated. most of them look unnatural and bad

if it was so easy like you said OP, half the forum would ascend

whole surgerycelling and looksmaxxing is fucking 4D chess. you don't exactly know what you lack in the grand scheme of things, you don't know what you should change in the grand scheme of things. you just do things and hope it works out

features, harmony, ratios work together. certain "failos" may give balance to other features on your face and "fixing" them can throw it all off

just think of nose for example

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Deleted member 2227
its way more complicated. most of them look unnatural and bad

if it was so easy like you said OP, half the forum would ascend

whole surgerycelling and looksmaxxing is fucking 4D chess. you don't exactly know what you lack in the grand scheme of things, you don't know what you should change in the grand scheme of things. you just do things and hope it works out

features, harmony, ratios work together. certain "failos" may give balance to other features on your face and "fixing" them can throw it all off

just think of nose for example
I don't want to go extreme for example actually, and the forum can't ascend because majority here are teens like my that still don't have their own cash. And majority of people here have problems other then something trivial like gonial angle or jaw width. My jaw is not even that narrow i would only inject a modest 1ml on each side to give me a better ramus and width tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
MSE could potentially help
Plus facepulling to improve under eye support. Top half of my eye area is really good(good brows, hooding, blue) but I’ve got no under eye support so I hope this works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Good thing I have an MM-tier eye area