Jaw is the easiest and most practical thing in which you can ascend

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Once I'm done with roiding all I need is genioplasty and fillers to ascend my jaw
Easiest shit to ascend (and the most important ) :feelshehe::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, VenatorLuparius, RoyaleWithCheese and 7 others
Once I'm done with roiding all I need is genioplasty and fillers to ascend my jaw
Freaking gold bruv. Was the first thing I ascended in.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and 5.5psl
you are right, but i doubt you only need genio

• +1
Reactions: janet
Niggers wasting money on surgery instead of growing a beard jfl

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
Would buccal fat removal alone suffice?

• +1
Reactions: ebando
you are right, but i doubt you only need genio
Genio tends to be the best surgery, if you don't have big structural problems with your jaw. Also most don't even do ramus widening with bimax which rly makes bimax a useless surgery for alot of people, in terms of cost and time effectiveness.

Growing a beard doesn't fix your jaw
Yes but if you grow a full beard and shape it properly, it will hide your bad jaw while also making your lower third look good at the same time

cdabufb9suad1.png

iof125kneo3b1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, incelbhai, onskibidi and 2 others
Yes but if you grow a full beard and shape it properly, it will hide your bad jaw while also making your lower third look good at the same time

cdabufb9suad1.png

iof125kneo3b1.jpg

Bro 2nd needs Bimax not only for looks he needs it for health.
There is no beard for you sleep apnea that takes years of your life.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
Bro 2nd needs Bimax not only for looks he needs it for health.
There is no beard for you sleep apnea that takes years of your life.
Yeah I was just using it as an example. If your lower third is that badly recessed then get it fixed but I doubt most of the incels here have it that bad.

cdabufb9suad1.png

iof125kneo3b1.jpg
Correct, but it will never fix your jaw

Which was the point of the post

Correct, but it will never fix your jaw

Which was the point of the post
No the post said ascending the jaw. Which you can easily do by growing a beard instead of wasting thousands of dollars on surgery that could just make you look autistic instead.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and n9wiff
No the post said ascending the jaw. Which you can easily do by growing a beard instead of wasting thousands of dollars on surgery that could just make you look autistic instead.
Yes and that beard is like makeup isn't it now? It's not a fix, it's a frauding method.

So if you have a recessed lower third, you are now forced to keep that style.

instead of wasting thousands
What you consider to be a waste, is not the same for others.

The world doesn't resolve around your ideals.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Yes and that beard is like makeup isn't it now? It's not a fix, it's a frauding method.

So if you have a recessed lower third, you are now forced to keep that style.
Rather keep that style than spend thousands of dollars just to look uncanny.
What you consider to be a waste, is not the same for others.

The world doesn't resolve around your ideals.
No shit. But some autists here get the idea that it's completely over no matter what unless they get surgery. Which is dumb af. Softmaxxing should be done fully before considering hardmaxxing.

Also you don't need the perfect chad jaw to look good. Unless your jaw is largely recessed, you can still reach htn without an ideal jaw.

Lastly, you don't need to be a gigachad to be satisfied with life. As long as you are attractive/above average, that's all that really matters. Most guys look shit in comparison. How often do you see an attractive dude in day to day life compared to an attractive girl? Not many. You aren't competing with Chico/Gandy/Drago or something.

Yeah no joke bro. Genio can get you as much projection as you need, while filler can bulk out your gonion and add definition to your jawline. If you have the money you can literally buy a good jaw area.

Jaw barely matters , eye area is law 😳 second pic , strong jawline but bad eye area

Attachments

• IMG_1608.webp
    IMG_1608.webp
    184.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1609.jpeg
    IMG_1609.jpeg
    847 KB · Views: 0
Rather keep that style than spend thousands of dollars just to look uncanny.
Good for you, that's your choice.

No shit. But some autists here get the idea that it's completely over no matter what unless they get surgery. Which is dumb af. Softmaxxing should be done fully before considering hahardmaxxing.
I agree with this and have never said otherwise

Also you don't need the perfect chad jaw to look good. Unless your jaw is largely recessed, you can still reach htn without an ideal jaw.

Lastly, you don't need to be a gigachad to be satisfied with life. As long as you are attractive/above average, that's all that really matters. Most guys look shit in comparison. How often do you see an attractive dude in day to day life compared to an attractive girl? Not many. You aren't competing with Chico/Gandy/Drago or something.
Well, duh.

cdabufb9suad1.png

iof125kneo3b1.jpg
Your retarded

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
Jaw is law.

I can't stress enough how easy I have it with women after all this hardmaxxing.