Jaw jaw jaw jaw GTFIH ⚠️⚠️⚠️👀👀

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
Brah how do I look? 5ML of voluma on jaw and tear troughs. I still need like 2ml on the jaw and chin tho...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kevin Costner, GigaAscender, RacismIsn’tCool and 16 others
gigaascension

• +1
Reactions: Lux, thecel, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others
6 PSL increase

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, thecel and Deleted member 12270
There is no way that's you on the before picture

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, UltimateMan, thecel and 1 other person
Also mogger extremely prominent masseter to tear trough hollowing. Gigachad Alain Delon also had that:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270 and thecel
There is no way that's you on the before picture
I’m in my twenties and virgin. I assure you that was me. I had a tough life as a jawless subhuman, still need a more chiseled jaw. Next stop... Eppley implant.

• Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I’m in my twenties and virgin. I assure you that was me. I had a tough life as a jawless subhuman, still need a more chiseled jaw. Next stop... Eppley implant.
Congratulation on the ascension then! Happy for you bro, hope you ascend even more with you future procedures.

Was it only fillers?

Congratulation on the ascension then! Happy for you bro, hope you ascend even more with you future procedures.
Thanks, I was doing bicep curls at the gym, I had my bicep and forearm veins popping out, but that wasn’t enough. I took my mask off and clinched my jaw and tilted my head toward... jaw never looked so good. All the stacies mirin I promise, this girl couldn’t take my eyes of me lmao, and she was spotting his jawless high bf boyfriend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
Thanks, I was doing bicep curls at the gym, I had my bicep and forearm veins popping out, but that wasn’t enough. I took my mask off and clinched my jaw and tilted my head toward... jaw never looked so good. All the stacies mirin I promise, this girl couldn’t take my eyes of me lmao
jaws me bro

looks amazing man. I'll probably get some fillers after my jaw surgery.

Do you know exactly what parts of your jaw they injected?

Looking great bro. How much did all those fillers run you?

looks amazing man. I'll probably get some fillers after my jaw surgery.

Do you know exactly what parts of your jaw they injected?
Gonials, chin. 3500$ for 5ML, I got like 1ml for tear troughs But still need more JFl bitch went too conservative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and ScramFranklin
how long do the fillers last?

how long do the fillers last?
Voluma 2 years, you are supposed to do a touch up after 1 year just in case you don’t look as sharp as before. Still your end goal should always be implants.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and paranakee

You are somewhat similar to me. Look decent from front even without the fillers. But absolutely terrible from 3/4 (and therefore probably profile) before the fillers.

You are somewhat similar to me. Look decent from front even without the fillers. But absolutely terrible from 3/4 (and therefore probably profile) before the fillers.
Yeah, I need more under eye support and bigger chin and better gonials

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Brah how do I look? 5ML of voluma on jaw and tear troughs. I still need like 2ml on the jaw and chin tho...

Would that be worth it for me. I’m saving for bimax but this would at least let me not have to be ugly in LA while I’m waiting

Would that be worth it for me. I’m saving for bimax but this would at least let me not have to be ugly in LA while I’m waiting
I understand; that’s why I got fillers. I don’t want tot be ugly at work etc ... but end goal is implant, always. Will take a loan if I have to, but hopefully not tho.

I understand; that’s why I got fillers. I don’t want tot be ugly at work etc ... but end goal is implant, always. Will take a loan if I have to, but hopefully not tho.
For me it’s implant with the hope of bimax. I’ve already been told by a based max fac that he can still do work on me even with implants he would just consider the implants when he plans out the surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Gonial angle still isn't ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Voluma 2 years, you are supposed to do a touch up after 1 year just in case you don’t look as sharp as before. Still your end goal should always be implants.
Implant you cannot do touchups as easily though

Not one cares if you're ugly in public in LA, heck, especially in LA, where some people are more judgmental than anywhere else, but they're fake also, so it balances out.

How are your results with girls?? Are you getting P in V or at least tinder matches?

Jawline is life

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
@need-a-wide-jaw do fillers make your face appear more forward grown or do they just make the sides of the jaw look bigger.
Would I see any improvements?

20210413 1319191
20210413 1323411

(sry for shit skin)

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 13367
Damn this is one of the only decent Filler results I've seen, such a huge change you'd even know when to top up again.

Why not jaw surgery and then implants? or is your side profile fine?

Thanks, I was doing bicep curls at the gym, I had my bicep and forearm veins popping out, but that wasn’t enough. I took my mask off and clinched my jaw and tilted my head toward... jaw never looked so good. All the stacies mirin I promise, this girl couldn’t take my eyes of me lmao, and she was spotting his jawless high bf boyfriend
Tales.. your jaw is fine now but thats it.. high gonial angle

The pic is gone

I can't see pic fuuuuark can someone reply without Imgur pls ill rep all your posts