Jaw meme

Worthlesshapa777

Worthlesshapa777

Bronze
I have said this in a reply, but I feel like its worth a thread...

The jaw is a very overrated aspect of the face.
RipeEnviousIntermediateegret poster

This is male model lucky blue. Legitimately subhuman lower third failo. If he posted here you would say its over.

The nose and eyes, ( midface) area along with lips and hair, which are very fixable for all anons, are 99 percent. Having an average to even below average jaw is very acceptable and not as important as looksmax users say it is.
RipeEnviousIntermediateegret poster
Is model lucky blue smith dating his girlfriend and relationship status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, diggbicc and Enlil
people will say hes subhuman. His smile is tbh

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
WTF
Hqdefault

This guy needs to get lefort 1. His maxilla is too long, causing this gum exposure.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incelslayer01, draco, loromate and 8 others
His jaw is literally perfect. It's his fucked smile that ruins him. Never smile theory confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, Aesthetic, goat2x and 2 others
This is such a shit thread, he barely has sex appeal and is just photogenic, obviously it won't matter as much for him

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, diggbicc, zeno and 2 others
This is such a shit thread, he barely has sex appeal and is just photogenic, obviously it won't matter as much for him
He is literally a male model, I think the aesthetics of his face matter to him.

And he has no sex appeal? Are you on drugs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Someone needs to shoot these incel.co greycel users and their copes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Schönling, I'mme and 4 others
where’d u get this jfl

where’d u get this jfl
It's true, irl he wouldn't make pussies wet by his appearance, he's too feminine and has the light blonde failo. On top of that he doesn't have any muscle so he's weak looking except of his height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic, ElliotRodgerJr and Enlil
harmony > everything

He is literally a male model, I think the aesthetics of his face matter to him.

And he has no sex appeal? Are you on drugs?
If you knew anything about modeling you'd realize that most guys just have some decent features and facial leaness with height on top of that, doesn't always directly show IRL when you look like a cuck.

WTF is it that should give him raw sex appeal like genuinely masculine guys?

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
yeah you definately dont need a robust square jaw or anyting like that lol
just need a jaw that has good enough width and good enough vertical chin height
the shape doesnt matter that much
v shape jaws look good

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
It's true, irl he wouldn't make pussies wet by his appearance, he's too feminine and has the light blonde failo. On top of that he doesn't have any muscle so he's weak looking except of his height
blond suits him. if he were to walk into a restaurant women would definitely be eyeing him

blond suits him. if he were to walk into a restaurant women would definitely be eyeing him
Maybe, but I'm getting more and more terrified about my blonde hair. If I got a blowjob for everytime a girl told me IRL she prefers brown hair on guys I'd be having aids by now

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
i think the jaw meme mainly is dont have a round jaw aka dont be a bloated fat fuck have some angularity to the perimater of your jaw
and dont have a recessed ass mandible from the side

having that shit is what makes a jaw shit tier

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, noped and Deleted member 2846
Being a model =/= being attractive to foids

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare and subhuman incel
Oh look it's the daily "X is bullshit and here's one cherrypicked case to prove my airtight and 100% legit theory" thread

• +1
Reactions: draco and zeno
Oh look it's the daily "X is bullshit and here's one cherrypicked case to prove my airtight and 100% legit theory" thread
Sorry I didnt mention another 10 models with weak jaws, plleeeassseee like my thread : (
If you knew anything about modeling you'd realize that most guys just have some decent features and facial leaness with height on top of that, doesn't always directly show IRL when you look like a cuck.

Andy black has a weak jaw and he is/was a jb slayer.

cope. lower third is the second most important feature after eye area.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
He has to compensate for having a shit lower third by having god tier upper third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Jaw is law, eye area is an extremely close second.

Yeah, I don't see too many Neanderthals swaying their hips on the runway.

Massive cope the first part

WTFView attachment 253625

This guy needs to get lefort 1. His maxilla is too long, causing this gum exposure.
The dude is a male model, he doesn't need shit.
Stop coping

Masculinity does not equal attractiveness, idiot.

The jaw meme is mostly just idiots who think you need to look like you have severe fucking bruxism to pass as ‘human’. However, irl a jaw that’s too big relative to the rest of your face will look fucking stupid.

An attractive lower third is more about having a non-recessed chin and a jawline which harmonises with you chin and midface. Overall facial harmony and the absence of any major flaws is more important than any single feature.

Also, in my opinion an angular jaw (note for the hard of thinking: this does not mean fucking 90 degrees!) is more important than a wide jaw. Lucky Blue Smith has good angularity, as does Andy Black. See below.

Both Lucky Blue and Andy Black fit the ‘pretty boy’ phenotype, so their non-massive jaws work with their phenotype.

Massive cope the first part
How? When men for centuries have covered their lower thirds with facial hair, no way of hiding their ugly ass eyes, yet they are still around to this very day.

And how is that even cope?

How? When men for century's have covered their lower thirds with facial hair, no way of hiding their ugly ass eyes, yet they are still around to this very day.

And how is that even cope?

Women really dident have the choice to chose who she wanna date .but i dont know matter more jaw or eyes

The cope part its more my eye area is terrible and my jaw is good so i focus more one eyes. So its not really a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

@loromate suck my dick fag

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Women really dident have the choice to chose who she wanna date .but i dont know matter more jaw or eyes

The cope part its more my eye area is terrible and my jaw is good so i focus more one eyes. So its not really a cope
My eyes are my worst feature as well, looks like Ewan McGregor's eye area.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
My eyes are my worst feature as well, looks like Ewan McGregor's eye area.
Ewan McGregor had a decent eye area when he was young. Are you saying you have an old mans eye area?

Ewan McGregor had a decent eye area when he was young. Are you saying you have an old mans eye area?
My eyes are like his currently, if that's old man eyes, then yes. Low PFL.

Any surgeries planned to deal with this?
Can't change PFL, well you can, but it won't be guaranteed to be natural looking and/or permanent. You have to widen your orbitals I think in order to have a better PFL. Also, I have a bit of a low IPD, so that doesn't really help me.
just normal look not ogre like me
Ogres slay during mid-ovulation at least.