Jaw Surgery in 6-9 months. What else can I do?

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
Currently have had braces for 14 months in preparation for a BSSO. I've been hearing that I'm ugly my whole life from various sources, and have obviously had next to no luck with women at all. I'm making one desperate last stab at a normal life before giving up entirely. So I'm here to be brutally picked apart to see what else I can do to improve. Obviously some things are in my control and some things aren't. I've considered a rhino. Hair is long because why the fuck not? When I'm done recovering from surgery I'll be able to do anything I want with it.

Is it possible for me to become visible to women? Am I fucked?

6'0 and 165 lbs ~12% bodyfat.

Attachments

• Face1.png
    Face1.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 326
  • Profile1.png
    Profile1.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Yeah bsso can help you. As you you lack forward growth. You dont really look like you need rhino tho.

Yeah bsso can help you. As you you lack forward growth. You dont really look like you need rhino tho.

Do you have an opinion on bimax vs just the lower jaw advancement? My surgeon insists I don't need bimax but I still feel like my upper jaw is retruded. Dysmorphia?

I really dont get it. People have called you ugly? But you are not, ded srs.
Are normies standards that fucking high now!?!?!?
Its over for most men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Colombianpill, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
What age are you?
If you cut your hair short you'd be an average Croatian male/10

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Its over for most men.
His bones are mediocre and his eye area sucks. WOAT phenotype, but he can make still make it with surgerymaxx. Basically if you look "normal" or "average" and not like a >6PSL instagram narcy then it's over in the modern era. Tinder has become real life.

His beard density is half decent though so he could run gymcel viking game potentially. Doesn't work on high class holes though.

Its over for most men.

Yes. Attractive women ignore me entirely and unattractive/fat ones have called out my flaws many, many times. Specifically my nose and crap jawline.
What age are you?

I'm 28.
His bones are mediocre and his eye area sucks. WOAT phenotype, but he can make still make it with surgerymaxx. Basically if you look "normal" or "average" and not like a >6PSL instagram narcy then it's over in the modern era. Tinder has become real life.

His beard density is half decent though so he could run gymcel viking game potentially. Doesn't work on high class holes though.

I'm a little more squinty in reality than this photo, but this was the response I was waiting for. Can anything be done about my eye area? As for viking max, nah. I look incongruent with my full beard. It looks great on its own but paired with my feminine eyes I don't think I can pull it off.

Try cutting your hair man, looks like curtains would fit you.

fix ur eyes

Yes. Attractive women ignore me entirely and unattractive/fat ones have called out my flaws many, many times. Specifically my nose and crap jawline.

I'm 28.

I'm a little more squinty in reality than this photo, but this was the response I was waiting for. Can anything be done about it?
Eyelid surgery is expensive man. I don't know what to tell you, pray for Gandy to give you chad lower third. Your midface and chin to philtrum ratio mogs me badly so you inherently have a decent base to work with. Honestly you're not even that badly recessed, but you look like you have less bones at 12% than I do at twenty.
At 28 the agepill hasn't hit you as hard as some, but the clock never stops ticking man.

Eyelid surgery is expensive man. I don't know what to tell you, pray for Gandy to give you chad lower third. Your midface and chin to philtrum ratio mogs me badly so you inherently have a decent base to work with. Honestly you're not even that badly recessed, but you look like you have less bones at 12% than I do at twenty.
At 28 the agepill hasn't hit you as hard as some, but the clock never stops ticking man.

I appreciate you taking the time. Can you be specific/hypothetical about what would give me more aesthetic eyes?

I appreciate you taking the time. Can you be specific/hypothetical about what would give me more aesthetic eyes?
Other users know more about that than me. Taban in Turkey can do canthoplasty to give wider eyes (I don't think you would gain much of anything from that though), fillers done by a good professional can reduce the vertical eyelid exposure and scleral show. There are implants too but those are fucking hardcore.

I know the Bogdanoff bros used some sort of botulinum treatment to stretch out the surrounding skin (in the 90s plastic surgery was still in its infancy) but I wouldn't use them as anything but a warning example.

Your eyebrow is feminine its so thin

go to lookism and hit up @key21

he will tell u all the eye surgeries you need to look better

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
It took me awhile to realize that jaw surgery is the biggest cope of all. There has never been one result that has taken anyone average to good looking tier, it's most drastic transformations are in either syndrome patients or people very below average with extreme recession (which you don't have).

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and justanothergymcell
buffalo bill max. lol bsso with doublejaw and ccw rotation + impaction could reliably make you good looking
It took me awhile to realize that jaw surgery is the biggest cope of all. There has never been one result that has taken anyone average to good looking tier, it's most drastic transformations are in either syndrome patients or people very below average with extreme recession (which you don't have).

it's because most people who do it get retarded movements. chimp mouths, wrong rotation, no impaction, etc. the ones who have good results...they don't usually let their doctors post their faces publicly, because they don't want to be found out as good results would be posted all over the net for everyone to see

try to get lefort impaction with it tbh.

the other problems with your looks are your thin fem eyebrows, narrow jaw, thin neck, long hair

Why not just migrate to sea. I can easily see you with a gf

Why not just migrate to sea. I can easily see you with a gf
In the OP I said I'm going for one last stab at a normal life before giving up. Where do failed western white men go when they give up? :^)

try to get lefort impaction with it tbh.

the other problems with your looks are your thin fem eyebrows, narrow jaw, thin neck, long hair
I'll have another consultation or two before the procedure. I'll bring this up, as my surgeon is very highly rated and acclaimed. Can eyebrows be transplanted/moved reliably? Is minoxidil or another product useful for volume? Is my eyebrow position fucking my brow ridge or is my brow ridge weak? I genuinely can't tell.

Also, these are camera phone pictures I am using. I have a 495 lb conventional deadlift and I believe my neck and face are being slimmed by my camera. Will be training neck regardless. Not sure if this context bodes well or ill.

Who would even agree to do that surgery on you? A doctor is right to doubt your need for this. I think the people who get the best results fron these surgeries are recessed af, which you aren't. You look completely fine and should run Legolas game.

If anything, fix your eyebrows and get a rhino. Your jaw actually looks pretty good from the front. A flared and wide jaw doesn't suit everyone and I think your phenotype is more elfish and feminine, so if anything, you should pursue that and not try to look like some caveman chad.

Last edited:
Who would even agree to do that surgery on you? A doctor is right to doubt your need for this. I think the people who get the best results fron these surgeries are recessed af, which you aren't. You look completely fine and should run Legolas game.

If anything, fix your eyebrows and get a rhino. Your jaw actually looks pretty good from the front. A flared and wide jaw doesn't suit everyone and I think your phenotype is more elfish and feminine, so if anything, you should pursue that and not try to look like some caveman chad.

Generous of you to say that. I didn't want to admit this at first but I'm getting the surgery for free because of a relative in the industry. I do intend to keep my face balanced. What do you foresee happening with a mandibular advancement, though? Certainly it can only be an improvement on my jaw and smile. My jaw retrudes when I smile and I'm hoping it will be less apparent post surgery.

Currently have had braces for 14 months in preparation for a BSSO. I've been hearing that I'm ugly my whole life from various sources, and have obviously had next to no luck with women at all. I'm making one desperate last stab at a normal life before giving up entirely. So I'm here to be brutally picked apart to see what else I can do to improve. Obviously some things are in my control and some things aren't. I've considered a rhino. Hair is long because why the fuck not? When I'm done recovering from surgery I'll be able to do anything I want with it.

almond eye surgery asap

Caveman chad is the only game to run

i agree rhino + eye surgery would help probably more than jaw surgery. good midface to work with

jaw surgery would improve your jawline but it's very invasive and you aren't really recessed.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

Srs also get a wider chin, as me and @DoctorLooksmax have noted it really helps. I tried morphing your pic but I’m not really good at photoshop so you can ask someone else to do it, but I think it would increase your looks by a lot.

i agree rhino + eye surgery would help probably more than jaw surgery. good midface to work with

jaw surgery would improve your jawline but it's very invasive and you aren't really recessed.
Well all agree that the BSSO surgery couldn't HURT though, right? I got braces and they've straightened my teeth, enhanced my bite and improved my lip symmetry. I nearly have slightly hollow cheeks when I'm lean and I'm expecting my face skin to stretch forward a little bit over my cheekbones and jaw. Why are people suggesting an impaction? Isn't this to decrease your mid face?

And when people say eye surgery they are referring to eyelid surgery, right? Not my cheekbones or brow ridge?

Last edited:
Damn, extremely non threatening front / side profile