Jaw Surgery Recovery

D

Deleted member 65831

Iron
I‘m getting closer to my Double Jaw Surgery date and as the days pass by I‘m getting more nervous about it. I’m considering to even cancel the Surgery due to getting cold feet. For context I have minimal movements, and a top Surgeon that practices a minimal invasive technique.
Any Pre-Op experiences here? Recovery, Results, doubts and if it was worth it for you.
Appreciated

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I‘m getting closer to my Double Jaw Surgery date and as the days pass by I‘m getting more nervous about it. I’m considering to even cancel the Surgery due to getting cold feet. For context I have minimal movements, and a top Surgeon that practices a minimal invasive technique.
Any Pre-Op experiences here? Recovery, Results, doubts and if it was worth it for you.
Appreciated
Would you rather cope with your insane inferiority?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and user123456
Would you rather cope with your insane inferiority?
I don’t struggle with my looks/height or life in general at all fortunately which makes me doubt getting the surgery in the first place

Appreciated
inhibmaxx asap, watch a shit ton of gore and surgeries to desensitise yourself. As a med student, ive witnessed 2 surgeries already, and felt nothing, they literally TELL you to watch gore :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and Klaas Vaaker
inhibmaxx asap, watch a shit ton of gore and surgeries to desensitise yourself. As a med student, ive witnessed 2 surgeries already, and felt nothing, they literally TELL you to watch gore :lul:
I think the Sensitivity varies from person to person, I haven’t heard any Surgeon recommend watching gore for surgery

I'd check out r/jawsurgery and see how others faired, from what I've seen it's a pretty brutal recovery but if ascension is the goal then go for it. If the movements are as minimal as you say and you're just afraid of something going wrong during the surgery I'd say just do it since it's a 95% success rate. How much are you paying btw?

Good luck not getting any numbness

I‘m mostly worried about the Recovery

Last edited:
if you are deformed right now with malocclusion then do the surgery. if you are just doing it because some indian children told you you are recessed but your bite is actually fine then reconsider. if you want dm me with pics and ill help you.

I'd check out r/jawsurgery and see how others faired, from what I've seen it's a pretty brutal recovery but if ascension is the goal then go for it. If the movements are as minimal as you say and you're just afraid of something going wrong during the surgery I'd say just do it since it's a 95% success rate. How much are you paying btw?
I‘m mostly worried about the Recovery and or ruining what I‘ve already got looks wise. Paid 21.600,00€

if you are deformed right now with malocclusion then do the surgery. if you are just doing it because some indian children told you you are recessed but your bite is actually fine then reconsider. if you want dm me with pics and ill help you.
I‘m neither deformed nor do I have a malocclusion, I honestly got swept away by the hype around the surgery a bit and underestimated the whole process. The Surgery Is minimally improving my face

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel and Deleted member 63833
what does it matter, he’s gonna be passed tf out the whole time.
I don’t struggle with my looks/height or life in general at all fortunately which makes me doubt getting the surgery in the first place
are you recessed? what’s your surgeon, if it really is as minimally invasive as you said it was then there’s no point to getting the surgery, moving .1 mm won’t change how you look

I‘m neither deformed nor do I have a malocclusion, I honestly got swept away by the hype around the surgery a bit and underestimated the whole process. The Surgery Is minimally improving my face
cancel the surgery retard

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and vzidel
what does it matter, he’s gonna be passed tf out the whole time.

are you recessed? what’s your surgeon, if it really is as minimally invasive as you said it was then there’s no point to getting the surgery, moving .1 mm won’t change how you look
Ramieri, Maxilla 4mm Mandible 8-10mm, I‘m not recessed but there is some space for improvement, the question is just is the minimal difference worth the effort, that’s why I‘m asking for people’s experiences as I tend to believe I‘ll go through it easily

Ramieri, Maxilla 4mm Mandible 8-10mm, I‘m not recessed but there is some space for improvement, the question is just is the minimal difference worth the effort, that’s why I‘m asking for people’s experiences as I tend to believe I‘ll go through it easily
oh, ramieries a good surgeon. n3 on the forum for jaw surgery. it would allow me to help you more if you pm’d me pics of posted them here, if you don’t look malformed then i personally think you don’t need it

most handsome celebrities dont have forward growth just good features and hair

up to you if you want to walk around with perma cut bones with screws and plates in your skull idk

You're done ir ur worried about recovery, this shit will 100% make somewhere in ur mouth area numb, I'm also getting a bimax, but be prepared cause u might even get more implications

most handsome celebrities dont have forward growth just good features and hair

up to you if you want to walk around with perma cut bones with screws and plates in your skull idk
I know, I was a bit naive when making the decision, probably also overestimating myself with the recovery etc. that’s why I‘m trying to get more insight from people who’ve went through it.

I‘m not dying to get it, it would look good, but a hell of a way to get there.

You're done ir ur worried about recovery, this shit will 100% make somewhere in ur mouth area numb, I'm also getting a bimax, but be prepared cause u might even get more implications
It is more about the weight loss and time of recovery

Attachments

• 448623733_749924120552223_9063764301021150151_n.mp4
    376.2 KB
it's indeed worrying but look at this vid tho
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson