Jaw too wide any fix 😔

Klasik616

Klasik616

No way out of inceldom
My lower third is too wide, any surgical fix? It's true that if I inject botox on my masseters the effects won't last right. My cheeks could be hollow but my face is still wide like this "handsome" guy:
My jawline looks defined but from the front it looks weird, shit why I cannot just look better. Europeans have narrow faces but their jaws' defined.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and DalitBoss
imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehamza, silencio, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
probably just bloated and/or ugly. Extremely unlikely I'll believe "jaw being too wide" is a problem unless it's comical.

My lower third is too wide, any surgical fix? It's true that if I inject botox on my masseters the effects won't last right. My cheeks could be hollow but my face is still wide like this "handsome" guy:
My jawline looks defined but from the front it looks weird, shit why I cannot just look better. Europeans have narrow faces but their jaws' defined.

Off to Korea with you.

Seriously, they do jaw shaving regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Off to Korea with you.

Seriously, they do jaw shaving regularly.
I've seen a lot of foids reducing their wide heads, I used to look much better when I was 17 my head had better ratios overall.

Last edited:

I also have a wide somewhat square face bro. I let my beard grow and let the chin beard longer to create a more trapezoidal face shape. Also, take care of bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616