Jaw

Azomn88

Azomn88

Chud
Hey guys, can anyone tell me if my jaw looks recessed i think it is same with my chin.
Please guys give me enough ropefuel to finally do it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010-111732.png
    Screenshot_20241010-111732.png
    876.9 KB · Views: 0
un clear photo tho send normal side prof

why nope nigga, if you want true answer

Black hair
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

So "aryan" bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dumb slav doesnt know what aryan stands for how funny, my caucasian blood rapes ur slavicuck genes
Ah yes a cephalic index of 80 instead of 78 and a gonial angle 5 degrees lower is what breeds a true aryan

Its funny how you say "Caucasian" blood when in reality I'd have more than you by definition

And the earliest Europeans to exist were blond haired with colored eyes. The futher you are away from that, the more mixed DNA you have 🤯

Ah yes a cephalic index of 80 instead of 78 and a gonial angle 5 degrees lower is what breeds a true aryan

Its funny how you say "Caucasian" blood when in reality I'd have more than you by definition

And the earliest Europeans to exist were blond haired with colored eyes. The futher you are away from that, the more mixed DNA you have 🤯
I have done a dna test and i posses over 80% caucasian hunter gatherer gene with G2A blood i have green eyes and black hair, a slav will never be an aryan since ur peoples bloods arw less pure than pigs.