JAWLINE NOTCH

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I have asked this question before. I didn’t quite understand it. My question is, is the notch at the end of a jawline purely genetic and what factors make it and it is more attractive for side profile, also is possible to be achieved. I am referring to the notch at the end of Barretts jawline

Attachments

• C5B62988-4760-4EE7-894C-47F77FE5DBE7.png
    C5B62988-4760-4EE7-894C-47F77FE5DBE7.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
its purely genetic

It is environmental and genetic. It can either be from downward growth of the maxilla or if the maxilla is fine then the gonions are just naturally angular. In this case it is a masculine trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and gribsufer1
It is environmental and genetic. It can either be from downward growth of the maxilla or if the maxilla is fine then the gonions are just naturally angular. In this case it is a masculine trait.
so maxillary impactation from bimax with ccw could fix it, or reduce it's prominence?

so maxillary impactation from bimax with ccw could fix it, or reduce it's prominence?
could chin wing help at all? any incision the surgeon could make to line up where the notch ends and the downward growth begins. I've seen pdfs of surgeons doing such incisions through the teeth

I wouldn't undergo surgery to remove this unless it's comical. Any pics?

Can’t you just fill the notch up with an implant or fillers