Jawline

M

Muhammadrizo

Temp. Banned
Im 14 and how can i fix my jawline?
IMG 20240803 012335 676

mew hard mew master mewing, nofap, go to gym, eat healthy be healthy time will do it for you :)

Mewing is cope theres a 10x more efficient way has other benifits too imma gatekeep tho
If youre gonna gatekeep stuff then dont ask us for help recessed mouthbreathing fag

Oh also ur method is bullshit fosho fosho i can guarantee

Gatekeep my cock bitch

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, prince_ and sb23
If youre gonna gatekeep stuff then dont ask us for help recessed mouthbreathing fag

Oh also ur method is bullshit fosho fosho i can guarantee

Gatekeep my cock bitch
Beg and imma tell

fuck you, hamza is a subfive currycell, hes just trying to get people to buy his things
Nah his 500 dollar awsome course works, it magically ascends you after you buy go try if you don't believe me

Nope nigger i got tons of arguments against that
u can't outrun genetics 🤣 if u got a shit maxilla and shit bones then it pretty much never began:lul:

no amount of mewing, cosmetic surgery or anything is gonna save you because you'll end up looking uncanny and its obvious when someone tries to outrun his genetics

male attractiveness is solely your bone structure wich u cant outrun or do anything about, that's why females can get cosmetic surgerys and get away with it since their beauty isn't reliant on their bones

u can't outrun genetic determinism🤣 if u got a shit maxilla and shit bones then it pretty much never began:lul:

no amount of mewing, cosmetic surgery or anything is gonna save you because you'll end up looking uncanny and its obvious when someone tries to outrun his genetics

male attractiveness is solely your bone structure wich u cant outrun or do anything about, that's why females can get cosmetic surgerys and get away with it since their beauty isn't reliant on their bones
Nigga yk how the maxilla grows forward and downwards, for it to grow forward you gotta apply resistance, genetics dont magically do that nigga

genetics dont magically do that nigga
ahahaahahah yes it does, ur genetic determinism pretty much makes u do that unconsciously as an infant and so does having a tongue tie also ur born with a a good maxilla (if u got good genetics) its just that unconscious mewing (genetic determinism) prevents it from downgrowing see it now tiktokcel?

Last edited:
ahahaahahah yes it does, ur genetic determinism pretty much makes u do that unconsciously as an infant and so does having a tongue tie also ur born with a a good maxilla (if u got good genetics) its just that unconscious mewing (genetic determinism) prevents it from downgrowing see it now tiktokcel?
Bro that shit depends on the mother and stuff like not being born with a tounge tie