is there a way to get a bigger jawline? or a better lower third naturally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 1453
for drastic changes, only implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14344
I think for jaw width, only implants will help

A really cheap (surgically speaking) and subtle looksmax for your lower third is getting filler injected under your masseters. It costs around $500 and simulates what you would look like if you got really good chewing gains. It'll looks better or worse depending on your masseter insertions but gives an immediate result as opposed to chewing mastic/falim for years and it doesn't affect your buccinator or temple muscles. It also won't feel uncanny as the masseter muscle itself is the same texture as the filler. It'll also look much better when you clench like this which is a huge turn on for a lot of girls:

Giphy

It won't give you any real drastic increase though, but assuming you have an average or better lower third it can give you a small boost.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
A really cheap looksmax for your lower third is getting filler injected under your masseters. It costs around $500 and simulates what you would look like if you got really good chewing gains. It'll looks better or worse depending on your masseter insertions but gives an immediate result as opposed to chewing mastic/falim for years and it doesn't affect your buccinator or temple muscles. It also won't feel uncanny as the masseter muscle itself is the same texture as the filler. It'll also look much better when you clench like this which is a huge turn on for a lot of girls:

View attachment 1223616
is there a risk of filler migration?

is there a risk of filler migration?
Filler migration is a meme in such small amounts. Either way, this is injected on the bone underneath the masseter and has no where to migrate to as it's surrounded by muscle and is already at the bottom of your face.

• +1
Filler migration is a meme in such small amounts. Either way, this is injected on the bone underneath the masseter and has no where to migrated to as it's surrounded by muscle and is already at the bottom of your face.
Interesting, do many people know about this?

Interesting, do many people know about this?
Don't think so. The surgeon recommended it as I didn't want to spend $4k on fillers and didn't want it to look uncanny.

• +1
Don't think so. The surgeon recommended it as I didn't want to spend $4k on fillers and didn't want it to look uncanny.
You sure it will not make you look bloated?
After I felt for the chewing meme I got more bloated looking + already had bruxism and large massetere muscle lol

You sure it will not make you look bloated?
After I felt for the chewing meme I got more bloated looking + already had bruxism and large massetere muscle lol
This is assuming you have a small masseter muscle and fairly lean face.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope