• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and ascension
Yeat better

Pqgsba

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 21077
Hes white + rich stfu u currycel
i said without fame and money you fucking illiterate dumbass Yeat would be nowhere if he had none of those things

i said without fame and money you fucking illiterate dumbass Yeat would be nowhere if he had none of those things
Greycel moment

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Greycel moment
look at your shit rep ratio bro youve been on here for a month and youve already made this blog shit stop posting you dumb cumskin fag go suck a dick instead

look at your shit rep ratio bro youve been on here for a month and youve already made this blog shit stop posting you dumb cumskin fag go suck a dick instead
Coalskin detected kys now

• Hmm...
Lmao I can smell your sweat coalskin
thats because you just hugged your mom after i fucked right in the ass you wigger

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
hes a deformed mulatto lanklet monkey

do you think most rappers can be successful athletes or vice versa?

He's good but G-eazy is the rapper with most SMV

441e4e340da21fd7495301536323e2d5.jpg
nobody in america likes dudes that look this anymore. Dude looks like woody from toy story. He could really only be popular when frat rap was still a thing. His career height was when Cardi B just started That was 2017 bro.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
nobody in america likes dudes that look this anymore. Dude looks like woody from toy story. He could really only be popular when frat rap was still a thing. His career height was when Cardi B just started That was 2017 bro.

He still has girls thirsting for him all over social media to this day. He's 6'5 too. This thread was just about looks also, in terms of career I agree he fell off recently.

He still has girls thirsting for him all over social media to this day. He's 6'5 too. This thread was just about looks also, in terms of career I agree he fell off recently.
no bitches in any sort of prime. He just represents a time for when these bitches were at their hottest. they remember that by associating him with that time. but these bitches are 26 to like 30 now.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
no bitches in any sort of prime. He just represents a time for when these bitches were at their hottest. they remember that by associating him with that time. but these bitches are 26 to like 30 now.

Jimmy neutron cope

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel