Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Phillybeard1996
Yes he does
Once youre past a certain looks threshold u appeal to everyone

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Y
Yes he does
Once youre past a certain looks threshold u appeal to everyone
Yea I agree dom or pretty boys appeal to all ages if they are good looking it doesn't matter what type u are just be attractive but I guess jbs prefer pretty boys more but the dom will still be very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, faggotchadlite and TheEndHasNoEnd
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Y

Yea I agree dom or pretty boys appeal to all ages if they are good looking it doesn't matter what type u are just be attractive but I guess jbs prefer pretty boys more but the dom will still be very attractive
Yeah prettyboy vs dom when ur not good looking enough is all about the age group u attract. Some say prettyboy is ideal cuz it appeals to jbs who are more attractive than older girls, others say older girls are just if not more attractive and want to avoid a case. The best possible combination imo is a dark triad chad, u appeal to everyone while also instilling fear onto other men, your self esteem would be through the roof with this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Phillybeard1996
Yeah prettyboy vs dom when ur not good looking enough is all about the age group u attract. Some say prettyboy is ideal cuz it appeals to jbs who are more attractive than older girls, others say older girls are just if not more attractive and want to avoid a case. The best possible combination imo is a dark triad chad, u appeal to everyone while also instilling fear onto other men, your self esteem would be through the roof with this.
Would you consider david gandy or sean oprey dark triad chad?

Maybe his tan is making his skin look worse (dehydrated), but that is a rough-looking 27 IMO
Yea id say he looks older than 27 also combined with the beard think I think late 20s men peak or mid 20s for most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Phillybeard1996
Maybe he would without the beard and slightly longer hair, now he has adult female appeal

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Phillybeard1996
IDK jbs like prettyboys and then masc (IM NOT SAYING JBS WOULDNT BE ALL OVER HIM SO STFU BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING), but thats just how it is. I'd say if he had a clean shave first before going after jbs, he'd might do even better to get them, cause he'll obviously look younger.

IDK jbs like prettyboys and then masc (IM NOT SAYING JBS WOULDNT BE ALL OVER HIM SO STFU BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING), but thats just how it is. I'd say if he had a clean shave first before going after jbs, he'd might do even better to get them, cause he'll obviously look younger.
Does he look like a guy in his 30s now?

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and JosephGarrot123