JB couple sat near my parents and I in restaurant.

U

uksucks

Gold
This is one of my most brutal stories ever

I was in a restaurant eating with my parents. Tasty burger/steak (can't remember). All was good.

Then out of nowhere a kid probably age 16 max with a moustache, trying to look older but it didn't really work, he'd look better clean shaven. He sat down opposite this 16yr old JB cute AF. Like high HTB tier, maybe even Stacy lite

Ruined the meal, ruined my day.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
could be u if u weren't so autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Uncle Dinky, Suns9999 and 1 other person
could be u if u weren't so autistic
That's actually true but I also had late puberty and 0 girls remotely close to as attractive as her in my school

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
He lifemogged you to utter suicide

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and uksucks
He lifemogged you to utter suicide

Brutal
Yeh it's fuckin brutal when they're younger

Like I'm higher class, richer, smarter likely. But he has the one thing that matters, women.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
That's one of your most brutal stories? Seeing a couple in public? Jesus fucking Christ

• WTF
Reactions: uksucks
Yeh it's fuckin brutal when they're younger

Like I'm higher class, richer, smarter likely. But he has the one thing that matters, women.
No amount of money or smartness can compensate a lost youth boyo.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and uksucks
That's one of your most brutal stories? Seeing a couple in public? Jesus fucking Christ
5 years younger
Girl very GL
Right in front of me and my parents.

They saw it, I saw it. It's not just in public

Yeh true but its not all gone and I'll just travel for a while. No pussu no work, I will have my revenge
Good luck and enjoy mate

This reminds me of an infamous UKcel named Jake Davison. Imagine how shit he must have felt being exposed to teen relationships everyday and unlike you, he had no money to travel, instead being forced to work in scaffolding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back