JB dissing Meeks and Chico

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
So I was talking to this JB who I've been going out with secretly for a while. And I brought up the topic of Meeks. Here's the conversation:

Basically she was saying that she doesn't understand what people find so good about Meeks, and he should stay in prison lmao. Then I sent her a pic of prime Chico saying that he's what people considered universally attractive. She replied "sorry he looks like a baby". And she made it clear that neither Meeks nor Chico are her type.

So, if you fail JB test, don't feel so frustrated. Your simply not her type or she has too high standards.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Ethnicsmatter
Was expecting Justin Bieber when I read the title ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AspiringChad, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Bluepilled if you think she wouldn't deepthroat both of them at her first chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baki, Looksmaxer-van-NL, impure666 and 19 others
Foid standards in 2019, everyone.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, Swagwaffle, Ethnicsmatter and 6 others
Lol at sending more than 5 words per text

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
What is your opinion on kanaken?
And also did you vote AfD?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Image result for Jeremy Meeks

Image result for francisco lachowski

Could you fucking imagine having either of these faces?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
She is retarded or got a shit taste
Case closed

humans = incels

JUST ROPE IF YOU AREN'T A CANINE

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: impure666, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Shes coping

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Ulyc, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Bad picture of Chico. He's no older than 19 in that and he always looked youthful and androgynous anyway. On top of that, he doesn't even look that remarkable insofar as features are concerned in that picture.

6.5 PSL at most in that picture, and that's lenient. I'd wager we have multiple users here that would look better from the same angle with the same lighting and degree of professionalism.

Chico didn't hit his prime until his early 20s. She's not saying she's too good for Chico, she's saying she's not attracted to a guy from one particular angle when he was nowhere near his prime. You're all falling for status halo.

If you'd used this picture it might have been a different story

1225267 highres

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Heirio
So I was talking to this JB who I've been going out with secretly for a while. And I brought up the topic of Meeks. Here's the conversation:
View attachment 51653
View attachment 51654
View attachment 51655
Basically she was saying that she doesn't understand what people find so good about Meeks, and he should stay in prison lmao. Then I sent her a pic of prime Chico saying that he's what people considered universally attractive. She replied "sorry he looks like a baby". And she made it clear that neither Meeks nor Chico are her type.

So, if you fail JB test, don't feel so frustrated. Your simply not her type or she has too high standards.
There will be exceptions to everything, she’s one of them. Also, German is such a fucking weird language even though I’m Dutch.

Last edited:
She lied because she doesn't want you to dislike her. If she told you the truth, which is that she creamed her pants a little at the sight of both these slayers, she would have made you feel inadequate. You validate her in someway and she needs that to continue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baki, ElliotRodgerJr and AntiSocial-Fakecel
shes just trying to stroke ur ego. she would drop to her knees if they were in her vicinity

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Lol its over for chico, he should just LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666 and ElliotRodgerJr
WAT GIRLS SAY VS WHAT THEY DOOOOO XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
shed dump you in 2 seconds flat for chico shes just trying to suck up to you because she wants your cock

youre too stupid to be a philosopher bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baki and impure666
post her pics IIT so we can roast her

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and ElliotRodgerJr
Disappointed by so many members considering that a foid was telling the truth

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It’s a coping mechanism.

Many women think themselves unworthy or not good looking enough for chad (ltr) the same way normies and incels are for Stacie’s.

As a mean to cope that they might never ltr or be with chad they say stuff like “not my type” “I don’t get why women like that”. In truth they’d love to be with one of the phenotype of chads, whatever her favorite ice cream flavour of chad is she has one.

Same as guys who say they wouldn’t fuck most of the average instagram ass model JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Guest

Could you fucking imagine having either of these faces?
Jfl at Meeks' scleral show, he should post on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Heirio
Taking what women say seriously...
I hope you guys don't do that.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Jfl at Meeks' scleral show, he should post on this forum.

He has scleral show and a recessed chin, yet he's drooled over worldwide. Meanwhile I have a much stronger chin but I can't get a speck of the female attention he does.

PSL rating system is flawed tbh. Harmony is important.

He has scleral show and a recessed chin, yet he's drooled over worldwide. Meanwhile I have a much stronger chin but I can't get a speck of the female attention he does.

PSL rating system is flawed tbh. Harmony is important.
Harmony matters, but not as much as coloring. He has top-tier coloring. If he was fully white, or fully black, he wouldn't have had such a positive reception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Harmony matters, but not as much as coloring. He has top-tier coloring. If he was fully white, or fully black, he wouldn't have had such a positive reception.
Legit tbh. Coloring is underrated.

Mulatto halo + light eyes halo is real

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Gengar
ConventionalDescriptiveFairyfly-small.gif

yeah and my girl the other night said i was more handsome than tom cruise (oblivion was on tv). You think i believe her?

Legit tbh. Coloring is underrated.

Mulatto halo + light eyes halo is real
Basically, just have non-white skin and light eyes and you'll have the biggest halo of all time. Somebody posted a thread about the curry model who hanged herself. She's only a model because she had silver-like eyes.
ConventionalDescriptiveFairyfly-small.gif

yeah and my girl the other night said i was more handsome than tom cruise (oblivion was on tv). You think i believe her?
1989 Batman (The Joker falling to his death and subsequently still "laughing") traumatized me as a kid. It's one of the four movies to traumatize me as a kid. The others being: The Matrix (man's mouth is gone and metallic bug enters his belly button), Darkman (scientist gets tortured before his building explodes) and RoboCop (cop get blown to pieces)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cretinous
Your simply not her type or she has too high standards.

That women have types is pretty... I don't like the word "progressive," it's a pretty "revolutionary" viewpoint, let's say, for Looksmax. Usually it's "There's only one right way to look."

she's just saving face and virtue signaling. she'd leave you instantly if either one approached her. cope

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and androidcel
Basically, just have non-white skin and light eyes and you'll have the biggest halo of all time. Somebody posted a thread about the curry model who hanged herself. She's only a model because she had silver-like eyes.

1989 Batman (The Joker falling to his death and subsequently still "laughing") traumatized me as a kid. It's one of the four movies to traumatize me as a kid. The others being: The Matrix (man's mouth is gone and metallic bug enters his belly button), Darkman (scientist gets tortured before his building explodes) and RoboCop (cop get blown to pieces)

holy shit bro, mentally dominated by whacko jacko, its over for you