Bronze
they all wear nike pros and tease the population

and one was wearing a pair with hand prints on them jfl

over for the west, over for me

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, rand anon and ReinerGeist1
obviously what else are they gonna do just take a look who their role models and the things they have been watching for their entire lives.

what are you even talking about
prob nigger

Rape them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, LowTrust, Deleted member 32250 and 1 other person
obviously what else are they gonna do just take a look who their role models and the things they have been watching for their entire lives.
nicki minaj fault what a whore

I don't understand. Please post multiple pictures as example please

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
I don't understand. Please post multiple pictures as example please

i think this photo is from a missing person case

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
take a picture next time you see in real life and send it either here or to my pms that would be so funny and based teehee
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party. Anything said on this account is likely satire and not meant to be taken seriously, I am not responsible for anything said or done on this account and I am not associated with this IP address.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard and LowTrust
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party. Anything said on this account is likely satire and not meant to be taken seriously, I am not responsible for anything said or done on this account and I am not associated with this IP address.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Graham