JB interested in me as a result of Looksmaxing + FOIDS RESPONSE TO LOOKSMAX

Deleted member 12937

Deleted member 12937

Iron
Last week I was approached by a foid while at a group activity and she gave me her insta and snap. Only later did I realize she was JB so I will **NOT** (100% not doing anything it is ILLEGAL) be pursuing further. Yes, I am gloating about this on an internet forum.

Here's some information I gathered from the other foids there as points of attraction the JB had mentioned (to farm this forum). I would recommend the following (translated from foid wording):
  • Getting lean while having muscle (6 pack goal)
  • Curtains hairstyle if you have bad hairline - told me my hair looked better (cut my own hair before)
  • Tretinoin to minimize acne + scars
  • Tanning to boost vitamin D and sex appeal - liked that I wasnt pale
  • If you are a mentalcel like me, getting drunk or high might help - every foid said I was funnier drunk... (over for sobercels)
  • Water is wet

Truly this experience has reinforced the blackpill because I said some autistic things that only passed because of my increased attractiveness. My last gfs were not NT so I dont know how to talk to normal women, my conversation strategy is entirely word association.
On an unrelated note, please direct me to insta or snap guides for talking to foids.

Thank you for reading my personal blog.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and MiroslavBulldosex
should of gone for a it if i'm a chad adult i will still fuck minors if they approach me cope about it

Last week I was approached by a foid while at a group activity and she gave me her insta and snap. Only later did I realize she was JB so I will **NOT** (100% not doing anything it is ILLEGAL) be pursuing further. Yes, I am gloating about this on an internet forum.

Here's some information I gathered from the other foids there as points of attraction the JB had mentioned (to farm this forum). I would recommend the following (translated from foid wording):
  • Getting lean while having muscle (6 pack goal)
  • Curtains hairstyle if you have bad hairline - told me my hair looked better (cut my own hair before)
  • Tretinoin to minimize acne + scars
  • Tanning to boost vitamin D and sex appeal - liked that I wasnt pale
  • If you are a mentalcel like me, getting drunk or high might help - every foid said I was funnier drunk... (over for sobercels)
  • Water is wet

Truly this experience has reinforced the blackpill because I said some autistic things that only passed because of my increased attractiveness. My last gfs were not NT so I dont know how to talk to normal women, my conversation strategy is entirely word association.
On an unrelated note, please direct me to insta or snap guides for talking to foids.

Thank you for reading my personal blog.
mogs me if real

Luckily the aoc is 15 in my country and some JBs are gold, meanwhile most 17 year old girls my age already hit the wall, probably already have double digit bodycounts and sucked at least 5 dicks

They should lower the aoc to 14 tbh, some 14 year old girls look 18, meanwhile boys their age look so much younger

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 7044