JB Jew foids destroy "Palestinian" on ome tv

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
I wonder if the result would be any different if he was a chaddam JFL But its actually brutal all foids want sub chad dead.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rand anon, watah and 3 others
Kinda hot ngl but makes me side with Palestinians now cause I’ll never side with foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RichardSpencel, 8uAte and 3 others
brutal.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Piratecel
Based as fuck. Jewish women belong to BWC

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, RichardSpencel, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 3 others
I had german girls on ome tv do this to me as a polish guy they talked about attacking poland again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RichardSpencel, Piratecel and 2 others
Where they htb?
they were pretty good looking, 4 blondes but there was a fatty i told her a nafri will stuff a kebab in her pussy and when i said that they started calling me virgin no life loser etc etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RichardSpencel, rand anon and 1 other person
Would hate-fuck them so bad omg :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, not__cel and Piratecel
I choose kikes over ethnics for the time being, meanwhile you choose ehtnics over white people your entire pathetic cuck life
Kikes are the number one enemy of the white race whites could just support Palestine's war against kikes and then betray Palestinians and we could then return to are former glory

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
I wonder if the result would be any different if he was a chaddam JFL But its actually brutal all foids want sub chad dead.

I would drop a penny then they would bend over to pick it up and I would fuck that tight pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Achilles, watah, saggyballsackcel and 3 others
Kikes are the number one enemy of the white race whites could just support Palestine's war against kikes and then betray Palestinians and we could then return to are former glory
Thats the plan. Kikes fight their ethnic golems and weaken themselves then whites clean up the survivors.

lol that retard showing this with a serious demeanor while the other side is joking around. he's like "i found you out, you support genocide!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

what's even more cringe he expects white people, who are literally sending people into space and building miniaturized nuclear reactors, to give a shit about his bronze age tribal conflicts :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RichardSpencel and geenk worg
Thats the plan. Kikes fight their ethnic golems and weaken themselves then whites clean up the survivors.
Yes and then we can kill all the Turks like you and other subhuman ethnics in our countries

• +1
nah let them grind eachother down, jew's reputation is already in tatters everywhere, as soon as we blackpill the cuckservatives on the j question, it's over. no need to help muzzies of any variety. they'll just become the new jews

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Yes and then we can kill all the Turks like you and other subhuman ethnics in our countries
Thats right, except im white and its more like white cucks will also get roped with the ethnics and unfortunately that is what you are. Unless you stop being a cuck

nah let them grind eachother down, jew's reputation is already in tatters everywhere, as soon as we blackpill the cuckservatives on the j question, it's over. no need to help muzzies of any variety. they'll just become the new jews
facts. ethnics and jews alike both must go

Thats right, except im white and its more like white cucks will also get roped with the ethnics and unfortunately that is what you are. Unless you stop being a cuck
But only you are not white you are Turkish and I am not a cuck I am a turbobasedcel who excepts that niggers and other ethnics have higher SMV due to kike propaganda but believes it must be stopped

• +1
@geenk worg
brutal
FB IMG 1659306429275

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel

when I was 16 I used to chat to foids while playing BeamNG.drive late at night, that hit different for some reason

Based Muzzie hater

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg

It's hard to be not satisifed seeing Jews killing Arabs proudly and seeing leftoids whine about it

Ultimately though my hate for Jews prevails