Jb lifemogging me. (Suicidefuel)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Was skateboarding home after grabbing ice cream and wine from the store. Dietbreak today cuz i am in need of dopamine. Will continue leanmax tomorrow.

Saw a JB struggling with a sleeping bag on the sidewalk getting on her bike. Stared at her as i skateboarded past and she gave me a smile a she looked back.

Brutal. She seemed htb. Sleepover at chads place while i get drunk home alone cuz im not female or goodlooking.

JBs smiling at me used to make me feel good (extremely rare, more rare than platinum). Now it makes me want to kill myself.

Its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, Daniel Plainview, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
Was skateboarding home after grabbing ice cream and wine from the store. Dietbreak today cuz i am in need of dopamine. Will continue leanmax tomorrow.

Saw a JB struggling with a sleeping bag on the sidewalk getting on her bike. Stared at her as i skateboarded past and she gave me a smile a she looked back.

Brutal. She seemed htb. Sleepover at chads place while i get drunk home alone cuz im not female or goodlooking.

JBs smiling at me used to make me feel good (extremely rare, more rare than platinum). Now it makes me want to kill myself.

Its over
I wished JB's smiled at me. They just look at me with disgust.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Salieri, Deleted member 20519 and 3 others
Bro, you sure you're not mentally ill?

I know guys of exactly your looks level 70th-80th percentile who lifemog 90th percentile guys due to money, connections, status, body halo etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, germanlooks and MoggerGaston
Was skateboarding home
A week ago, I was skating home and it was ~9pm. Couldn't see a crack, and ate it :feelswhy:

Brutal thread, I forgot about that trauma until today :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Salieri and MoggerGaston
I wished JB's smiled at me. They just look at me with disgust.
JBs are nice to me, much nicer than 20+ yo girls.

I got into this teenage party a few years back when i was 23yo. Surrounded by 14-17yo JBs. Had a lot of fun convos/interactions. They werent bitchy, they were open, didnt immediately reject me with disgust like girls my own age do.

I think its cuz i look old. So they dont see me as a sexual entity anymore, just as this weird old guy making jokes.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Salieri, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
A week ago, I was skating home and it was ~9pm. Couldn't see a crack, and ate it :feelswhy:

Brutal thread, I forgot about that trauma until today :feelswah:
I dislocated my shoulder a year ago while skating. Was brutal pain. I feel you man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
I dont even know what this is supposed to mean lol. What is mental illness.
I know guys of exactly your looks level 70th-80th percentile who lifemog 90th percentile guys due to money, connections, status, body halo etc.
Well it aint me. I aint got a single positive thing in my life.

Tomorrow+day after is 18 hours of labor total. Then on Friday ill just get drunk solo again all day or smth.

Life as sub-chad

Dude at least she didnt cry after staring at you

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I dont even know what this is supposed to mean lol. What is mental illness.
You said you have jbs smiling at you, and you're complaining about life. I would understand your frustration with life if you were an average cuck but you're above average.

Don't get me wrong, any average guy should feel miserable with his life...but you're above average

I don't know , every teen girls i see is like 10/10 to me
, it's probably cuz teen youth is so valuable in females, it's make us value them so much,
, wish I had a 19 yr old jb, I am 19 too
Brutall missing out on teen love, and interaction with teen girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
You said you have jbs smiling at you, and you're complaining about life. I would understand your frustration with life if you were an average cuck but you're above average.

Don't get me wrong, any average guy should feel miserable with his life...but you're above average
Dont judge my appearance based on frauded photos.

Anyways jb smiling means nothing. When i skateboard through the city tons of ppl smile at me or make comments because its extremely rare here to do skateboarding. She prob just thought it was cool for me to skateboard aswell nothing more.

I have legit 0 friends, i am incel, i am not rich, nothing of value. Idk what there is to be happy bout lmao 😂😂

If i was above avg looking my life wouldve never gotten to be like this

JBs are nice to me, much nicer than 20+ yo girls.

I got into this teenage party a few years back when i was 23yo. Surrounded by 14-17yo JBs. Had a lot of fun convos/interactions. They werent bitchy, they were open, didnt immediately reject me with disgust like girls my own age do.

I think its cuz i look old. So they dont see me as a sexual entity anymore, just as this weird old guy making jokes.
How did you even get into a teenage party, as a subchad and a 23yo? And how are those parties like? I am genuinely interested as i've never been invited to such a party. Also you are right on the JB's are nicer to non-sexual entities part. Seems they have respect for family members or/and people older then then. My HTB nieces are nice to me, probably because i am a family member. I also am younger then them so i am not seen as an sexual entity in any way.

Everyone on this forum is in some way or the other mentally not 100% normal

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and MoggerGaston
How did you even get into a teenage party, as a subchad and a 23yo?
Carnaval public party that wasn't age-bound. It always attracts young people.

And how are those parties like? I am genuinely interested as i've never been invited to such a party.
It was a public party no invitation needed, in the city centre. It was mostly just social circle only hanging out with eachother, just like in normal clubs/parties. But the social circles were less closed off and the people were more open to interacting with strangers than in clubs/parties.
Also you are right on the JB's are nicer to non-sexual entities part. Seems they have respect for family members or/and people older then then. My HTB nieces are nice to me, probably because i am a family member. I also am younger then them so i am not seen as an sexual entity in any way.
Yes it's very important to not be considered a sexual option.

Atleast in high school for me the nicest girls were the stacylites/stacies, because there was no way for them to be associated with me romantically since they were so far above me.

Meanest were the girls closest to me in looks, since if they interacted with me, people would immediately make assumptions which they didn't want, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 20891
Everyone on this forum is in some way or the other mentally not 100% normal
Nobody is 100% normal IRL. Everyone hides it.

If you and I met IRL, you would never realize I am a blackpilled incel making thousands of posts on .org , spreading anti-semitism, talking about going ER, rape, etc.

You would just think I am a normal guy, because I am not going to talk about this shit or act weird when I am not on an anonymous internet-forum. If I told you I do poorly with women you would probably just find it weird and say some bluepilled shit to me. And I would nod and agree. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, lepo2317 and germanlooks
Nobody is 100% normal IRL. Everyone hides it.

If you and I met IRL, you would never realize I am a blackpilled incel making thousands of posts on .org , spreading anti-semitism, talking about going ER, rape, etc.

You would just think I am a normal guy, because I am not going to talk about this shit or act weird when I am not on an anonymous internet-forum. If I told you I do poorly with women you would probably just find it weird and say some bluepilled shit to me. And I would nod and agree. :lul:
You got a point.

I notice this when I am drunk with my friends they are much more open to say more political conservative things for example.

But still I think to end on this site and the whole Blackpill/psl community you must be in some ways different than normies. Not necessarily in a bad way

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johnnybegood, Lmao and 1 other person
You got a point.

I notice this when I am drunk with my friends they are much more open to say more political conservative things for example.

But still I think to end on this site and the whole Blackpill/psl community you must be in some ways different than normies. Not necessarily in a bad way
Yeah that's true, doesnt necessairily mean you're like autistic or mentally incapable or normal social interaction n shit.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and germanlooks
I went to a party last friday and every single of my JBs female friends was smoking weed and fucking each other along with alcohol and some drugs ngl

• Woah
You got a point.

Me too. If you knew me in person you would think i was the nicest guy there is. A bit socially timid sure, but still socially capable, capable of cracking a few jokes, making friends, etc.

Meanwhile i'm on a PSL forum advocating for eugenics and other radical extremist stuff.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Daniel Plainview and MoggerGaston
You guys behave normally irl? I am able on holding a conservation and making a few jokes, mostly with the people i know, ut when i enter a completely different location i don't know anyone i don't talk. I observe with my always angry looking face. And then usually after a few weeks i stat acting tough but that usually backfires.

• Woah
I went to a party last friday and every single of my JBs female friends was smoking weed and fucking each other along with alcohol and some drugs ngl
dont tell u were checking weather all night.
You guys behave normally irl? I am able on holding a conservation and making a few jokes, mostly with the people i know, ut when i enter a completely different location i don't know anyone i don't talk. I observe with my always angry looking face. And then usually after a few weeks i stat acting tough but that usually backfires.
u still kid, just be as social as possible

Dont judge my appearance based on frauded photos.

Anyways jb smiling means nothing. When i skateboard through the city tons of ppl smile at me or make comments because its extremely rare here to do skateboarding. She prob just thought it was cool for me to skateboard aswell nothing more.

I have legit 0 friends, i am incel, i am not rich, nothing of value. Idk what there is to be happy bout lmao 😂😂

If i was above avg looking my life wouldve never gotten to be like this
pm photos?