JBB doesn’t make sense

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Women aren’t forced to date black men. Who gives a shit if Timmy finds white guys more attractive than blacks if women decide they want to date black men contrary to all other races of men then surely that means black men are more handsome than all other races of men. Women decide what’s attractive not gay users on incel forum discussing 1:1 midfaces.

The premise of all BBC posts are the same: “how can he slay? He is such an ethnic subhuman. Bbc is law:feelswah:

Black men can’t be both subhuman and abuse JBB at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
@St.TikTokcel @zonnylada @Nad tag all other bbc advocates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Ooo4

JBB real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, User49, Patient A and 5 others
black guys ruined my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, TheTakeoverHasBegun, mulattocel and 3 others
i think we need a new psl guide based on african beauty standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, TheTakeoverHasBegun, mug and 3 others
There not attracted to their looks you subhuman mulatto cum brain. They're attracted to them because of negro fetish propaganda.They don't view negros as humans which turns them on. Your small mind due to negro dna can't understand it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, BigBoy, Debetro and 4 others
There not attracted to their looks you subhuman mulatto cum brain. They're attracted to them because of negro fetish propaganda.They don't view negros as humans which turns them on. Your small mind due to negro dna can't understand it.
op isnt mulatto

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Bushman, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Blud this made me laugh so bad🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
IMG 3681

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, GetShrekt, NateJacobs and 9 others
6F0FDD33 AB3D 41C2 871E 0D12B41C8495

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 21898 and AspiringMogger
Women aren’t forced to date black men. Who gives a shit if Timmy finds white guys more attractive than blacks if women decide they want to date black men contrary to all other races of men then surely that means black men are more handsome than all other races of men. Women decide what’s attractive not gay users on incel forum discussing 1:1 midfaces.

The premise of all BBC posts are the same: “how can he slay? He is such an ethnic subhuman. Bbc is law:feelswah:

They hate us cuz they can’t be us 💯💯💯
the sopranos smoking GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, TheTakeoverHasBegun, deadmanwalking and 4 others
Women aren’t forced to date black men.
during the 70s cigarette companies tried to increase their sales by introducing cigarettes for women.

they tried various methods none worked.

then they went to a marketing company , who then took some psychology professors under their payroll and did a very very extensive primary research (Primary Research - you go to the data point aka each individual women directly and collect info). this primary research was even more thorough and extensive than the USA national census.

after the Primary Research were collated , scientists analyzed it and found some interesting factors.

1. repeat exposure to something can change the behavior of the recipient from unfavorable to favorable

2. soft exposure works far better than hard exposure.

3. women takes decisions based on emotion not on logic , so a emotion based approach will work far better.

after that the Cigarette companies started doing the

repeat exposure - showing cigarettes in home catalogues, posters etc.

soft exposure - showed Hollywood Stars smoking on movies

emotional marketing - the world famous tagline " Smoking is Liberating"

no one knows what the fuck that means , but it ten folded the cigarette sale to women.

now , if you are a sane guy you can see how this same marketing techniques have been used to promote Niggers .

its done in a very subtle way and for a very long period of time. What we are seeing today started in the 1960s, so what you are seeing today is the result of 63 years of evil work. this is a generational plan to Niggerify the whole human race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, DickLatinCel, AspiringMogger and 2 others
bbcpill is dolphinpill, women love fucking 40 IQ animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Kamui
Women would rather fuck animals and inanimate objects (niggers, dogs, sex toys) than their own men, over

bbc is law

Dread head nt hood niggas slay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 29581
niggers are the closest beings to orcs or orges due to their looks which women have fetishes for . Needless to say

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Envy.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Skywalker, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
niggers are the closest beings to orcs or orges due to their looks which women have fetishes for . Needless to say
objectively ethnic genitals are one the most horrific existent things. the foids who purposefully engage in any act with them are severely mentally ill disposable trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
during the 70s cigarette companies tried to increase their sales by introducing cigarettes for women.

then they went to a marketing company , who then took some psychology professors under their payroll and did a very very extensive primary research (Primary Research - you go to the data point aka each individual women directly and collect info). this primary research was even more thorough and extensive than the USA national census.

after the Primary Research were collated , scientists analyzed it and found some interesting factors.

1. repeat exposure to something can change the behavior of the recipient from unfavorable to favorable

3. women takes decisions based on emotion not on logic , so a emotion based approach will work far better.

no one knows what the fuck that means , but it ten folded the cigarette sale to women.

now , if you are a sane guy you can see how this same marketing techniques have been used to promote Niggers .

its done in a very subtle way and for a very long period of time. What we are seeing today started in the 1960s, so what you are seeing today is the result of 63 years of evil work. this is a generational plan to Niggerify the whole human race.
Absolute state of this forum man.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Bushman, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person

These negros can't understand this.

Slaves back in the day used to fuck the masters wife. BBC stretches beyond the realms of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Skywalker, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
Slaves back in the day used to fuck the masters wife. BBC stretches beyond the realms of time
A house nigger like myself would have done serve damage to the cervix of all the white women in the house. The mom and daughters would have been carrying mulatto seed and the master would never know because they'd come out white 😭

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 29581, NateJacobs and 2 others
You guys live in a fantasy land

A house nigger like myself would have done serve damage to the cervix of all the white women in the house. The mom and daughters would have been carrying mulatto seed and the master would never know because they'd come out white 😭
@exo sig

• JFL
Adorable. This is why I can't wait to have white daughters because I'm mixed my daughters will look like their mother (who will be blonde) so I'll be having precious white blonde daughters who will be raised to worship the black and mulatto man. Will literally be programmed from birth to be bbc only and then my grandchildren will be mulatto, so my black genes will never go extinct. I will make sure this cycle just repeats and repeats.
Just got tingles thinking about this omg

@TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, klip11, Skywalker and 2 others
Adorable. This is why I can't wait to have white daughters because I'm mixed my daughters will look like their mother (who will be blonde) so I'll be having precious white blonde daughters who will be raised to worship the black and mulatto man. Will literally be programmed from birth to be bbc only and then my grandchildren will be mulatto, so my black genes will never go extinct. I will make sure this cycle just repeats and repeats.
Just got tingles thinking about this omg

@TheTakeoverHasBegun
Can't believe I even typed that tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, exo and Deleted member 29155
These negros can't understand this.
Talking to a stone is better than talking to Niggers .
I dont know why i post logic to them. This nigger is so dumb he is still saying things like muh muh slave guy, muh muh masters wife.

• +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel

Women owe me sex

• JFL
@banks is proof that ratings from forum subhumans are meaningless

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29581
Talking to a stone is better than talking to Niggers .
I dont know why i post logic to them. This nigger is so dumb he is still saying things like muh muh slave guy, muh muh masters wife.
Midwit

• +1

Just cause a women dates a black man vs a white dude or Hispanic or any other race doesn't mean she finds the other races less attractive . She could just have liked that guy and found him sexy and that guy approached him in real life or social circle vs some random chad on tinder.

Some girls would fuck chads only on online dating apps but their is a lot of women now days who would prefer some man to approach them . And given the fact that blacks are more likely to do a real life approach it opens more opportunities for them .

JBB I think is more in the lines that their is a decent amount of media halo and black features themselves looking masculine that they cannot be an incel and some attractive foids would be willing to fuck some above average black guy more for a fetish cause he's black Then vs white in some cases. But more a short term fling Vs a long term relationship .

I think even still though however unless a black is above average it's still a niche at the end of the day.

I know this as I went out with a black friend . I agree his height falio him , he's 5ft 5. But he has a decent body and above average face . He gets a lot of hard rejections where women don't even talk to him while my other friend who I go out with this above average htn mexican dude gets softer rejections and girls sometimes will give their number or snapchat in cold approach.

I do feel if he was at least 5ft 10/178 cm he would have a lot more sucess

"He gets a lot of hard rejections where women don't even talk to him"
Just cause a women dates a black man vs a white dude or Hispanic or any other race doesn't mean she finds the other races less attractive . She could just have liked that guy and found him sexy and that guy approached him in real life or social circle vs some random chad on tinder.

Some girls would fuck chads only on online dating apps but their is a lot of women now days who would prefer some man to approach them . And given the fact that blacks are more likely to do a real life approach it opens more opportunities for them .

JBB I think is more in the lines that their is a decent amount of media halo and black features themselves looking masculine that they cannot be an incel and some attractive foids would be willing to fuck some above average black guy more for a fetish cause he's black Then vs white in some cases. But more a short term fling Vs a long term relationship .

I think even still though however unless a black is above average it's still a niche at the end of the day.

I know this as I went out with a black friend . I agree his height falio him , he's 5ft 5. But he has a decent body and above average face . He gets a lot of hard rejections where women don't even talk to him while my other friend who I go out with this above average htn mexican dude gets softer rejections and girls sometimes will give their number or snapchat in cold approach.

I do feel if he was at least 5ft 10/178 cm he would have a lot more sucess

• JFL
@banks is proof that ratings from forum subhumans are meaningless
Water, PSL autists would chimp out if they go to the average big uni and see all the slayers are low PSL D1 athletes instead of alien model looking niggers

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, AspiringMogger and Bushman