"JBmaxxers" are fucking faggots

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Imagine being such a pathetic cuck you try and steal teencel's only shot at teen love simply because you're too ugly for your age group.

Fuck you all. I hope you fucking die

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, lowtiernormiechad, DeadTrees and 8 others
I can't stand twenty something year olds who date fucking 14-15 year olds, legit kys, go fuck your nightclub roasties you fucking niggers. You had your chance and blew it, don't ruin it for me. Cunts

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, DeadTrees, ChadL1te and 4 others
I hope YOU die buddy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, zeshama and raleqtambrobret
I can't stand twenty something year olds who date fucking 14-15 year olds, legit kys, go fuck your nightclub roasties you fucking niggers. You had your chance and blew it, don't ruin it for me. Cunts
212D6BA9 3091 4DB4 B2A0 9D134BADA8EF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, PickleTheSlayer, zeshama and 6 others
15yr old girl gave this 27yr old sub 3 drug dealer a blowjob for a cart after he suggested
I hope people like him get flayed, drug dealers *to young kids are horrible people; and people who force sexual contact are worse

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Chadeep, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
15yr old girl gave this 27yr old sub 3 drug dealer a blowjob for a cart after he suggested "another way of paying"
I hope people like him get flayed, drug dealers are horrible people; and people who force sexual contact are worse
What a fucking cunt, he should legit get stoned to death while his family watches

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and Ultimate SUbhuman
15yr old girl gave this 27yr old sub 3 drug dealer a blowjob for a cart after he suggested "another way of paying"
I hope people like him get flayed, drug dealers *to young kids are horrible people; and people who force sexual contact are worse
she wanted the dick tho

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Imagine being such a pathetic cuck you try and steal teencel's only shot at teen love simply because you're too ugly for your age group.

Look man, no girl ever gets "stolen" from anyone.

I mean if you've already got her and she's able to be taken from you then you gotta ask yourself if she was really that smitten with you in the first place.

Chances are though that you're already alone. Alone and some older guy comes along and gets something started with your oneitis of the same age. Now do you really think she'd be with you if that older guy never came along? The answer is no, because she would have been with you already before he did.

Look man, no girl ever gets "stolen" from anyone.

I mean if you've already got her and she's able to be taken from you then you gotta ask yourself if she was really that smitten with you in the first place.

Chances are though that you're already alone. Alone and some older guy comes along and gets something started with your oneitis of the same age. Now do you really think she'd be with you if that older guy never came along? The answer is no, because she would have been with you already before he did.
I don't care, I hate JBmaxxers and I will kill them all

15yr old girl gave this 27yr old sub 3 drug dealer a blowjob for a cart after he suggested
what's wrong with drug-dealers? They bring happiness+love to the people they sell to.

It's an admirable job considering the risks they are taking to make people happy and feel loved.

• +1
what's wrong with drug-dealers? They bring happiness to the people they sell to.

It's an admirable job considering the risks they are taking to make people happy and feel loved.
he is only selling drugs to slay jbs and cuck teencels

what's wrong with drug-dealers? They bring happiness+love to the people they sell to.

Selling drugs to kids has no admirability whatsoever

i took my girlfriends virginity when she was 16 and i was 20 how about that?

I thought this was like an inside joke or something but everyday there’s a new thread bout wanting JB. Like wtf no wonder everyday there’s a new vid on social media of child predators getting caught there’s so many of them out there

IMG 2871

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and MoggerGaston
attention from her friends dum dum
yea that was her own decision she could just ditch her friends. it’s harder to ditch meth when ur gonna withdrawal if u don’t smoke more

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
she wanted the dick tho

it is what it is
yea fr. this guys acting like she needed that cart so bad she’d do anything for it:feelswah::lul::lul:meanwhile it’s just a cart shits gonna be gone in 3 day. she just didn’t mind the cock that much tbh she probably enjoyed it. if it was an ugly guy she wouldn’t suck his dick for a $30 cart:lul:

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Physically I appreciate the younger ones more, however, if there was a time when I didn't have a problem it was during my teenage years and I know how unbearable jb's are. I can't make the slightest connection if the girl in question is much younger than me, not that I can normally.

• +1
JBmaxxers arent real IMO. Im still convinced 14yo JBs aint gona fuck men in their 20s. JBmaxxers are delusional copers.

• Hmm...
yea fr. this guys acting like she needed that cart so bad she’d do anything for it:feelswah::lul::lul:meanwhile it’s just a cart shits gonna be gone in 3 day. she just didn’t mind the cock that much tbh she probably enjoyed it. if it was an ugly guy she wouldn’t suck his dick for a $30 cart:lul:
exactly.

lmao he really thinks she got raped :lul: she wanted the dick. fucking low iq jiggaboo

• JFL
JBmaxxers arent real IMO. Im still convinced 14yo JBs aint gona fuck men in their 20s. JBmaxxers are delusional copers.
my first gf lost her virginity to a 22 year old when she was 14