• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fuckedupmanlet
18 year old that looks 15 is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
MUH PEDOPHILES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEN LIKE YOUNG WOMEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEN

ALL MEN FAULT

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16984, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Wrong. It's because disgusting incel men are more likely to be obsessed with young women

Wrong. It's because disgusting incel men are more likely to be obsessed with young women

middle aged white roastie detected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
So faggot, report me for liking 16 year olds? :soy::ROFLMAO:
Idk how old you are so could be fine. Also, I'm just commenting on the video, the girl is trying to appear like prepubescent. Creepy guys like women like that

I love jb, 20+ women can’t compete

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and AscensionMan98
Im sure you have no real interest in improving, I don't know why you even go on this forum. Head over the to the incel forum

i mog you into oblivion

go get hanged

• +1
Reactions: 6.5PSL
Idk how old you are so could be fine. Also, I'm just commenting on the video, the girl is trying to appear like prepubescent. Creepy guys like women like that
Prepubescent? What the fuck? Dude I'm literally 16 and can confirm that's not what prepubescent looks like you retard. That's the typical face of a pubertally developed Stacy in my high school.

You're either a roastie from r/IncelTears or a giga coping oldcel that was incel in highschool.

It's creepy to not be attracted to 40-year-old infertile women with kids from multiple fathers that has a pussy worn out from hundreds of men?

Just fucking lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Prepubescent? What the fuck? Dude I'm literally 16 and can confirm that's not what prepubescent looks like you retard. That's the typical face of a pubertally developed Stacy in my high school.

You're either a roastie from r/IncelTears or a giga coping oldcel that was incel in highschool.

It's creepy to not be attracted to 40-year-old infertile women with kids from multiple fathers that has a pussy worn out from hundreds of men?

Just fucking lol.
Rage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
It's over for any male that's not 14-17. Anyone 18 or older that hasn't experienced anything in highschool should rope immediately. It's over. Completely mentally stunted in every way dude. It's simply fucking over. I just saw a tiktok a girl posted from my grade about how she feels about when her boyfriend brings condoms vs when he doesn't and multiple girls from my grade commenting and agreeing and laughing.

Imagine being so delusional and retarded and bluepilled and coping that you think of 16-year-old girls as such innocent beings

The age of consent in Georgia and various other states is 16. Idk why all states don't have it like that at the oldest

Btw the girl that posted that TikTok is thicc asf. If I saw her irl I'd assume she was an adult. I can't tell the 16-year-olds from the 18-year-olds in my school. Most girls literally finish puberty at around 13 and just get wider hips after that :lul: Every girl in my grade is either driving or learning how to drive and apparently is not mentally developed enough to consent to a 19-year-old guy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
That's why they shave their pubes, to look like pre-pubescent girls.

It's over for any male that's not 14-17. Anyone 18 or older that hasn't experienced anything in highschool should rope immediately. It's over. Completely mentally stunted in every way dude. It's simply fucking over. I just saw a tiktok a girl posted from my grade about how she feels about when her boyfriend brings condoms vs when he doesn't and multiple girls from my grade commenting and agreeing and laughing.

Imagine being so delusional and retarded and bluepilled and coping that you think of 16-year-old girls as such innocent beings

The age of consent in Georgia and various other states is 16. Idk why all states don't have it like that at the oldest

Btw the girl that posted that TikTok is thicc asf. If I saw her irl I'd assume she was an adult. I can't tell the 16-year-olds from the 18-year-olds in my school. Most girls literally finish puberty at around 13 and just get wider hips after that :lul: Every girl in my grade is either driving or learning how to drive and apparently is not mentally developed enough to consent to a 19-year-old guy :lul:
No point in you typing this out, soy faggots that like yelling "pedo" at people will never understand or listen. I've posted my story from when I was in middle school how my friend showed me a video of his gf giving him a BJ lmao, we were literally 13 years old. :lul::lul::lul:

they don't care to listen, they never will.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate