JBs looked under my changing stall at mall

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
I was trying on some hoodie and these baggy pants at the mall and as I put the hoodie on the rack and was about to take off my pants and then I see 1/4 of a girls head is into the bottom of my stall

Nick Young Wtf GIF

I couldn't believe the audacity of this whore and kept thinking in my mind "can't wait to tell .org this"

jk but I was shocked at the low inhib and general retardedness

She was still moving her hair around and then seemed to sit or crouch down right up to the stall and lightly bang her head against it

It was kinda loud in that store but I did hear maybe like 2-3 other girl voices saying " Ashley stoooop" "the fuck is she doing"

she didn't move from outside my fucking stall for a solid 2 minutes but she got up and left with her friends. I waited in there on my phone for a while after they left to guarantee I wouldn't see these retards

if I were to peek my head under a girl's stall id be sitting in jail right now instead of telling .org my Wednesday morning activities

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

TOO MANY FAGS SAYING THIS IS LARP, ITS NOT LIKE I SAID SHE WAS STACY AND THEN CAME IN AND SUCKED ME DRY

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, nope, Deleted member 65414 and 1 other person
I was trying on some hoodie and these baggy pants at the mall and as I put the hoodie on the rack and was about to take off my pants and then I see 1/4 of a girls head is into the bottom of my stall

Nick Young Wtf GIF

I couldn't believe the audacity of this whore and kept thinking in my mind "can't wait to tell .org this"

She was still moving her hair around and then seemed to sit or crouch down right up to the stall and lightly bang her head against it

It was kinda loud in that store but I did hear maybe like 2-3 other girl voices saying " Ashley stoooop" "the fuck is she doing"

she didn't move from outside my fucking stall for a solid 2 minutes but she got up and left with her friends. I waited in there on my phone for a while after they left to guarantee I wouldn't see these retards

if I were to peek my head under a girl's stall id be sitting in jail right now instead of telling .org my Wednesday morning activities

Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and RealNinja
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and forgmeth
Good imagination faggot

Tales from the Wednesday morning

IMG 20240609 171043 589

• Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA
give me 10 reasons why this is tales or DNR KYS, its not like I said she came in and sucked my dick :lul:
Nigga gave me homework talking bout list 10 reasons

Nick Young Wtf GIF

TOO MANY FAGS SAYING THIS IS LARP, ITS NOT LIKE I SAID SHE WAS STACY AND THEN CAME IN AND SUCKED ME DRY
insane tales from you fried brain, why do you make these stories :cry:

to everyone reading this a larp like 95 per cent of stories here

insane tales from you fried brain, why do you make these stories :cry:

to everyone reading this a larp like 95 per cent of stories here
3 reasons why its larp, you retards arent smart enough to give any explanation or back up claims