Jbs were recording me on tiktok while i was at work

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Me and my buddy were walking around at work and a group of jb’s were recording me specifically and giggling at the same time . My manager comes up to us later on and goes “ you know those group of girls were recording you guys” and looks at me to dap me up and goes “ yeah they were all going beserk over you etc”

Fuak me i dont wanna be doxxed on tiktok brah lmaoo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Nick.Harte, Nirvana and 19 others
Foids nowadays will record you in your face if you're actually GL or subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: qazw, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Nirvana and 22 others
that's pretty funny lol i remember when that happened to me before i got my rthinoplasty some nigga from my class took a photo of me when laughing so i was having a happy moment in my life for once and i laughed and he took a photo from the side of how my face looked like when iw as smiling and my nose was big af like a bird so i looked pretty ugly like a birdcel. and he showed that to the girls in my class and one went "ugh...." and made a disgusting face and i took the phone from his hand and i told him to delete that shit and it's not funny and he was like come on dude it's just a joke

I should have fucking broke that nigga nose so cuz i was 17 nothign would have happened! FUCK THAT NIGGa!
i already was looksmatched with him tho he was an ugly ginger. now after my rhinoplasty i mog that nigga into another galaxy.

AND that ugly ass bitch taht said eugh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Nirvana, Gengar and 10 others
cant wait to see. You on tik tok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Suns9999, bloomercel and 1 other person
that's pretty funny lol i remember when that happened to me before i got my rthinoplasty some nigga from my class took a photo of me when laughing so i was having a happy moment in my life for once and i laughed and he took a photo from the side of how my face looked like when iw as smiling and my nose was big af like a bird so i looked pretty ugly like a birdcel. and he showed that to the girls in my class and one went "ugh...." and made a disgusting face and i took the phone from his hand and i told him to delete that shit and it's not funny and he was like come on dude it's just a joke

I should have fucking broke that nigga nose so cuz i was 17 nothign would have happened! FUCK THAT NIGGa!
i already was looksmatched with him tho he was an ugly ginger. now after my rhinoplasty i mog that nigga into another galaxy.

Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Nirvana, N1666 and 6 others
cant wait to see. You on tik tok
It definitely gave me a ego boost for about 5 minutes then realized whats the point cuz i havent gotten approached by a woman in months & others finding the video somewhere would be suifuel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and Gengar
It definitely gave me a ego boost for about 5 minutes then realized whats the point cuz i havent gotten approached by a woman in months & others finding the video somewhere would be suifuel
Life fuel you mean if a girl that knows you sees that video of random jbs liking you she might think you're high value

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Suns9999 and edodalic29
Brootal if it blows up

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, bloomercel and edodalic29
you're either chad or subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and DarkTriadBeliever
Same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Roninotrolling, bloomercel and 1 other person
This life is so unfair

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
Mogs bro

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, bloomercel and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and bloomercel
Chad moment

• +1
Brutal. Record them back.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Gengar and edodalic29

Why are you writing in big red letters you faggot

• +1
I remember one time where some foid made a pic of me, thought I was hallucinating or something but then a friend showed me the pic :feelswhat:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, edodalic29 and Suns9999
I am literally an outcast here.

Everyone here has pictures taken from foids while I haven't even seen any IOI at all

Today had to witness that the forum is full of moggers once again

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and ascension
Your either deformed or insanely good looking

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
I’ve seen it happen, the hs slayer from my school got recorded while waiting for the bus by random foids “looking at the cute boy at the bus stop.” He found it commented and probably fucked her brains out.
Literally too easy:
> be gl
> mind ur own business
> foids find u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ascension and DarkAscender
Why are you writing in big red letters you faggot
cuz the original post is in green u retarded ethnic cunt who is failing school and it's a contrast to that

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and Adelholzener
cuz the original post is in green u retarded ethnic cunt who is failing school and it's a contrast to that
Foid trait and im not ethnic but yes im failing school you nigger

• +1
Foid trait and im not ethnic but yes im failing school you nigger
yeah ur failing school cuz ur an asshole and u dont do ur fucking homework and u instaed bully me when im already at the bottom and feeling depressed u asshole!!!!!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and Adelholzener
Nice one pal, make sure to bring this up any time someone asks you what you’ve achieved in life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ascension and edodalic29
Me and my buddy were walking around at work and a group of jb’s were recording me specifically and giggling at the same time . My manager comes up to us later on and goes “ you know those group of girls were recording you guys” and looks at me to dap me up and goes “ yeah they were all going beserk over you etc”

Fuaaaaark mirin hard bhai. I hope you go viral again. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You deserve it. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and edodalic29
yeah ur failing school cuz ur an asshole and u dont do ur fucking homework and u instaed bully me when im already at the bottom and feeling depressed u asshole!!!!!
no homework for my face

• JFL
  • +1
The downside of being very attractive. You become too intimidating.

• So Sad
  • +1

larping harder than clav tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Klasik616 and edodalic29
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and edodalic29
A graycel with a blue checkmark? :feelsohgod:
Lmao so much was happening that i completely overlooked that haha . He might be a mogger on the low

• JFL
  • +1
Lmao so much was happening that i completely overlooked that haha . He might be a mogger on the low
Perks of paying someone to get follower boost from Mumbaicels. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back