Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
Take me out tonight

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 3828, 6’1cel and 2 others
I dont get this? most of them turned off and the one he was with wasnt that attractive (i mean she was african so i wouldnt think she was attractive anyway but still). he didnt do great

also why are there no european or indian women on sa take me out???

I dont get this? most of them turned off and the one he was with wasnt that attractive (i mean she was african so i wouldnt think she was attractive anyway but still). he didnt do great
just looks at the results on the other guys, the other black guys were way higher psl but got nearly no girl left after just first round

just looks at the results on the other guys, the other black guys were way higher psl but got nearly no girl left after just first round
idk. i havent seen sa or any other african version but ive seen guys get a lot of matches on uk version. this guy also has a decent face hes just short, and hes taller than the woman

cope
the 2nd guy was a framelet and had ugly face and the 3rd one was a manlet

The white dude had blue eyes and he was the only one not being mogged by the host so his perceived SMV wasn't lowered
JBW + halo effect
and not being subhuman
His clothes looked like shit but didn't matter

every black queen there would reject blackops2cel I think

black girls are obviously thirsty for white guys i just dont think this is a standout case. its just about what i would expect. if the guy was atrocious or the girl was like model tear then ok, or if 90% of the lights were still on. but this is just water

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 3828