JBW? Asian female poker player, plays against White boy, asks him out and-

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled

Everyone in the comments says that they have a baby now :feelskek:

Imagine this, not only she makes the first move, but she becomes your girlfriend and mother of your kid

Btw, this isn't some Thai bar girl, this woman is a wealthy Taiwanese professional
Screenshot 20240825 183217

Screenshot 20240825 183625

Screenshot 20240825 183646

What were the chances, realistically? Romance whilst in Poker, sure, it can happen, but between a White man and an Asian woman sitting at the same table, while against each other AND she made the first move on live TV? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Jova, klip11 and 9 others
They are perfectly looksmatched imo, which is rare in WMAF

GA0v01gbUAAcRCK

GCOMm7rbwAAiOhy

GCu1M HacAEEXVL

GEcRP5RaMAEp FB

GJU7kCTa0AAVqba

GH8shtEagAAJjk9

GJ12YUjboAAxAZD

GKbRwKAaEAArBPH

GRseqysa0AAKHk1

GLoOjw4XcAAjaPa

GLsT3CUWAAAZNLF

GTN4FApbcAA doO

GMe1PuubUAAM0rL

• +1
Reactions: nathan and CopiumX

Imagine this, not only she makes the first move, but she becomes your girlfriend and mother of your kid

Btw, this isn't some Thai bar girl, this woman is a wealthy Taiwanese professional
View attachment 3122797

View attachment 3122799

View attachment 3122801

What were the chances, realistically? Romance whilst in Poker, sure, it can happen, but between a White man and an Asian woman sitting at the same table, while against each other AND she made the first move on live TV? :feelshehe:

idk man asian love BWC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, PrinceLuenLeoncur, borntosuffer and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skull Issue, Klasik616, rg1235 and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 43058, albe.ORG and 6 others
Keep in mind that the girl prolly inherited her fortune and lifestyle,
keep in mind that dozen of thousands, hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of asian males got murdered, strangled, crushed on liveleak so she could get richer, and now she uses the soul of these men to shower a random 5"5 white male with gifts and love.

why do asian males are so unfathomably cucked ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 43058, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
why do all east asian women look like alien/AI hybrids in pics. like i can't believe they're actually human until i see them in flesh in real life?
You have problems, nigga

keep in mind that dozen of thousands, hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of asian males got murdered, strangled, crushed on liveleak so she could get richer, and now she uses the soul of these men to shower a random 5"5 white male with gifts and love.

why does asian males are so unfathomably cucked ?
She's not only way wealthier and successful than him, but she aggressively asked for him

She said "If you lose, we go on a date, if you win, you stay and you give me your number" like this millionaire Asian woman fell in love with the first average looking White guy she's seen :feelskek:

And he was making no advances, it was all her @SadLivwr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 43058, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Why are asians so ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, PrinceLuenLeoncur, borntosuffer and 2 others

View attachment 3122797

View attachment 3122799

View attachment 3122801

ok

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, borntosuffer and nathan
I would be more impressed if that white guy was homeless or something

weak LTB in the slums of taiwan who preyed on white incel out of desperation
Cage at bragging about this recessed 20mm PFL slit eyed botched surgery post wall femcel crack whore
Looks human until you click on candids and see the makeupfrauding and 10 botched surgeries

b48de20070d.jpg
m
Kitty_Kuo_WPT_Korea_2018.jpg
c46527d4dd.jpg
53054501475_d46ded2fe1_h.jpg
a0a6d038-kitty-kuo_headshot.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 45175 and Hottaco34
why do all east asian women look like alien/AI hybrids in pics. like i can't believe they're actually human until i see them in flesh in real life?

jesus christ she really betabuxxed him hard.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I would be more impressed if that white guy was homeless or something
Phew! I'm relieved to see that you haven't been eaten by Haitian cannibals or Liberian cannibals!! I was worried sick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and HeightPilledum
Phew! I'm relieved to see that you haven't been eaten by Haitian cannibals or Liberian cannibals!! I was worried sick
I don't like looksmatched couples that OP posts. There needs to be looks mogging not much status mogging. A white subhuman with his asian stacy is 10x than muh rich woman.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
weak LTB in the slums of taiwan who preyed on white incel out of desperation
Cage at bragging about this recessed 20mm PFL slit eyed botched surgery post wall femcel crack whore
Looks human until you click on candids and see the makeupfrauding and 10 botched surgeries

b48de20070d.jpg
m
Kitty_Kuo_WPT_Korea_2018.jpg
c46527d4dd.jpg
53054501475_d46ded2fe1_h.jpg
a0a6d038-kitty-kuo_headshot.jpg
@Hottaco34 alt

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I don't like looksmatched couples that OP posts. There needs to be looks mogging not much status mogging. A white subhuman with his asian stacy is 10x than muh rich woman.
Snapinstaapp 451435847 373003385482292 5429867139246992604 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 456312818 463513410011369 7565279559654853176 n 1080

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and Jason Voorhees

2043s elliot rodger

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 43058, Hottaco34 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 45175 and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 3122797

View attachment 3122799

View attachment 3122801

She is a recessed gook and he is a small dick autistic faggot, was this even worth the post?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Yes this is true JBW. Who cares about the women's status and money anyway. For women her looks are everything.

View attachment 3123054

This is the only Definition JBW,

The rest of these couple @HeightPilledum keeps posting are equally both leftover subhumans dating eachother.

This is the only definition of a Asian chick mogging her subhuman white partner

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 3122797

View attachment 3122799

View attachment 3122801

Low-key, I'm impressed with her ✨rizz ✨

• +1
@📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, exo and Deleted member 45175
idk man asian love BWC
Idk man most whites are small and the noodle player is just reiterating the stereotype of ugly asians dating white dudes lol

why do asian males are so unfathomably cucked ?
It’s not really cucking when it’s the ugly noodles that end up with crackers lol, it’s just improving the asian gene pool and making future asians leas ugly

Idk man most whites are small
Screenshot 20240909 030900

and the noodle player is just reiterating
That video is from 2 years ago, and she's retiring to focus on family
You can be 90 years old and still be a sharp Poker player
the stereotype of ugly asians dating white dudes lol
It’s not really cucking when it’s the ugly noodles that end up with crackers lol, it’s just improving the asian gene pool and making future asians leas ugly
They're a looksmatched couple

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back