JBW brutally debunked: Other races hate whites

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Another proof that jbw is nothing but an epic ethnic cope. Look at all the dirty looks this dude gets:

JBW: Cope for ugly ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
who cares about what streetshitters think tbh jfl:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 2227, Gaia262 and 5 others
Try an experience without a collagen less mouth breathing baldcel oldcel

Jbw doesn't work in India. I've said this multiple times. It works in Asia pretty well though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
Another proof that jbw is nothing but an epic ethnic cope. Look at all the dirty looks this dude gets:

JBW: Cope for ugly ethnics.

he looks terrible

his eye area is probably below 1/10 honestly

hes also running buzzcut game to hide his NW3 and his asymmetrical jaw doesn't help either :lul: :lul: :lul:

You can't use a 2-3/10 white and explain that he doesn't get girls

I get treated just as bad as him by girls even though I mog him bc I'm ethnic

Ngl I take back my sentence yesterday that whites are the most racist lol. Seems like everyone is, maybe not asians (slanted eye ones)? I’m not even sure anymore

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: keep coping ethnic boy
its not even just ugly ethnics

short normie ethnics like myself can't get shit

you have to be at above average if you are short and ethnic to get laid

I literally don't even get girls to help me on hw in class thats how low smv I am

Ngl I take back my sentence yesterday that whites are the most racist lol. Seems like everyone is, maybe not asians (slanted eye ones)? I’m not even sure anymore
whites are easily the least racist in the world

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and turkproducer
its not even just ugly ethnics

short normie ethnics like myself can't get shit

you have to be at above average if you are short and ethnic to get laid

I literally don't even get girls to help me on hw in class thats how low smv I am
have u tried working on ur personality? silly inkel

I think it's because he doesn't know Hindi very well. Bald and Bankrupt (the guy who he travels around a lot with) seems to get much friendlier responses from the locals as he's more or less fluent in Hindi.

Look at these kids surrounding him. It's like the first time they've seen a white man. Watch his other videos of him in India, the Indians are mostly friendly towards him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, DidntRead and turkproducer
whites are easily the least racist in the world
now that’s definitely not true, throughout history they are the most racist. In recent history they are probably towards the bottom, the racism is still in their heads, they just contain it unlike in shithole 3rd world countries
yea, i DN RD the post so maybe i misunderstood
still, jbw is LAW
It’s not as effective as people think it is for sure, but yeah on average whites have the highest SMV