jbw - deaf guy ascends with gook foid

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Posts
18,684
Reputation
21,829
I can’t have gooks or whites. I belong nowhere, she would kill me if it was legal.
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4209
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
he mogs her, it's sad that they will make ugly offspring like elliot rodgers
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
he mogs her, it's sad that they will make ugly offspring like elliot rodgers

rodgers' parents were both ugly, especially his mother. These two are fine looking, I'm sure their kids will be fine.

Nathan-Adrian-Son-of-Union-Member-Makes-Olympic-Gold.jpg
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer
Imagine not smashing gook pussy at every opportunity
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Cretinous, turkproducer and Deleted member 4209

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
34
Views
149
arima6_
arima6_
mltn2mtn
Replies
29
Views
123
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
horseman
Replies
2
Views
49
bdizzle1
bdizzle1
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
43
Drapids
Drapids
Nyrо
Replies
54
Views
225
7472
7472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top