JBW debunked with muhhh data

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
3666039 PST 20170515intermarriage 01 03

Asian foids intermarry at later ages when they want to be betabuxxed, jbs dont race mix
@Richard Cheese People prefer their own race
@murdah @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, noodlelover, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
JBW is exaggerated but this isn't the best argument. Marriage stats in general are cope.

You never know if a number of those Asian women dated or fucked with White dudes then went on to marry Asian dudes.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, noodlelover, HeightPilledum and 8 others
View attachment 2989395
Asian foids intermarry at later ages when they want to be betabuxxed, jbs dont race mix
@Richard Cheese People prefer their own race
@murdah @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, murdah, Bushman and 3 others
Still interacial marriage is low, people in general just dont racemix.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Still interacial marriage is low, people in general just dont racemix.
Nobody gets married, broski, but obv, dalits like @JoeKeys9 like to posts statistics of whytoids that marry 50yo roasties with a bodycount of 170 and then claim JBW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, ReadBooksEveryday, murdah and 5 others
Over for JBW copers there one argument has always been that the muh statistics โ€œprove JBWโ€. When in actuality statistics disprove JBW.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, murdah, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Debunked time and again. JBW is a cope. What's curious is that it's pushed by ethnics for whatever reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ and HTN_Mentalcel
big deal skibdi always went with the toilet ill see u in ohio

nice gyatt did ur boyfriend make it for u

We sigma rizzlers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children wholl rizz up livy dunn tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Nobody gets married, broski, but obv, dalits like @JoeKeys9 like to posts statistics of whytoids that marry 50yo roasties with a bodycount of 170 and then claim JBW.
this, marriage is for cucks anyways and not representative of the current dating landscape.

marriage is extremely unpopular with people from my generation.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, murdah, ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ and 3 others
I will still believe in JBW.

Those asian women probably took 50 BWCโ€™s in her past and is settling with an asian dude as a provider

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel I'm not sure why my post warranted an ugh reaction

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ and murdah
  • Hmm...
Racepill is cope, its all about health signals and dimorphisim, it doesnt matter if your white, ethnic. Doesnt fucking matter
Shouldn't them liking ethnics be lifefuel for you considering you consider yourself ethnic?

Racepill is cope, its all about health signals and dimorphisim, it doesnt matter if your white, ethnic. Doesnt fucking matter
Yes it does, white people are pinnacle of looks to ethnic women. Asian women and MENA women dicksuck cumskins

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Literally every jbw thread
200w 1

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Show me 1 data peice where racemixng is the norm, you cant it doesnt exist.
I've never seen an interracial couple in my entire life as much as this forum tries to make it as if it's everywhere in real life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Show me 1 data peice where racemixng is the norm, you cant it doesnt exist.
There isn't any obviously but ethnic men do have an easier time dating out then white men

They still fuck white guys, JBW is all about that

independent of how loyal race the white race is

Your house as soon as you thugmaxx
Dude, i live in Kazakhstan which is diverse. The only whites here are Slavs(Russians, Ukrainians). I don't know any Slavic girl showing IOI to me even though i always hear on this forum that Slavic women throw themselves at Asian and brown men.

• +1
2698193 anstrum gif 3

Dude, i live in Kazakhstan which is diverse. The only whites here are Slavs(Russians, Ukrainians). I don't know any Slavic girl showing IOI to me even though i always hear on this forum that Slavic women throw themselves at Asian and brown men.
This guy did a tinder experiment in kazakhstan, he just got other slavic foids likes. NO asians.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and Bomber517
Over for Boratcels

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Richard Cheese
They still fuck white guys, JBW is all about that

independent of how loyal race the white race is
Kys larper

Stfu

• +1
Reactions: ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
All I got to say is BBC. :owo:

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ and HTN_Mentalcel
First and foremost, this data doesn't divide by gender, so it's counting both AMWF and WMAF

Second, what raises the number that high is the old boomercels with SEA monkey wives, who are both very old when they get married

Third, this data is from a decade ago

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
JBW is about slaying not about marriage you stupid bitch

JBW IS LAW

Iโ€™m white and 6โ€™2โ€, if thatโ€™s made any difference itโ€™s been with white and mostly tall girls. Asian girls arenโ€™t crazy about my looks (almost no IOIs, matches, etc. from them) I donโ€™t think they like darker featured white guys. And now in the adult world, almost all of them have hard DQs about money, status, education.

Even recently on Hinge, the other day I matched with the only Dutch/Belgian girl that Iโ€™ve ever seen on the apps here, and she messaged me first. Whereas no likes from Asian American girls.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore, noodlelover and 1 other person
Iโ€™m white and 6โ€™2โ€, if thatโ€™s made any difference itโ€™s been with white and mostly tall girls. Asian girls arenโ€™t crazy about my looks (almost no IOIs, matches, etc. from them) I donโ€™t think they like darker featured white guys. And now in the adult world, almost all of them have hard DQs about money, status, education.

Even recently on Hinge, the other day I matched with the only Dutch/Belgian girl that Iโ€™ve ever seen on the apps here, and she messaged me first. Whereas no likes from Asian American girls.
I'm white 6'4". White women hate me, unless they are obese, Asian women ignore me, but some Mexican women like me, enough to hookup but not enough to date. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, Costcosuperstore and Whatever
I'm white 6'4". White women hate me, unless they are obese, Asian women ignore me, but some Mexican women like me, enough to hookup but not enough to date. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thatโ€™s interesting, with Latinas itโ€™s similar but opposite for me. I had a lot as friends in high school and college, they saw me as โ€œcuteโ€ and โ€œfunnyโ€, but the guys they actually went for were gymcel or machismo in some way. My brother fucked quite a few, probably by being shorter than me and acting like a subhuman in front of them. The one Mexican girl I ever went on dates with was a ballet dancer and even paler than I am, but we didnโ€™t smash or anything. There was another one who was obsessed with me in college, but she was actually half Scandinavian.

This forum is obsessed with โ€œjust beโ€ this or that, but my experience is that having certain flaws and traits has ruled me out from almost entire demographics of girls.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover