JBW is a relic of the past and the stupidest thing whites use to cope

M

Magnum452

Iron
Jbw is nothing but an ancient relic of the past jfl. It's the only coping mechanism a lot of cumskins in here have. Earlier in the 1990's maybe, it was quite widespread but currently in 2024, outside of the pest infested jungles of Thailand and Phillipines, jbw is a joke, even in east asian countries like japan and south korea, jfl it's the opposite there, eastern european and american jbs go to find themselves a cute kpop gook. Even in thailand, any ethnic or black could easily get a gook stacylite for a couple dollars. With each passing day, white smv keeps dropping while ethnic/black/gook smv keeps increasing. More black representation, the kpop wave, curries immigrating everywhere, china outgrowing the usa etc etc. While on the other hand white nations keep going to shit, the islamicication of Europe, america as always being a Jew puppet state, uk in recession etc etc. Now I know for sure that those coping white cockroaches would swarm my post with studies from the stone age jfl, please spare me all that nuisance, there are tons of studies after 2010 that suggest most women prefer their own race. In today's world, there litreally is no "just be" anything, yall gotta do a whole lot more. Thankfully there are also a lot of high iq whites users in here who acknowledge this

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lil truecel, QuintBarnaJonesJr, 📎♿️⚙️ and 8 others
Just be curry is new and much more
powerful
IMG 20240904 174118

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Copenheimer, cromagnon, QuintBarnaJonesJr and 14 others
Bump

• WTF
Reactions: Bliisk
Bump x2

• WTF
jbw stocks have indeed decreased in value these past few decades, it's already known that it's only good for getting mid asians, but most users here would be lucky to even get that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Magnum452, Acion and Bliisk
eastern european and american jbs go to find themselves a cute kpop gook.
eastern european and american jbs go to find
eastern european and american jbs
eastern european and
EASTERN EUROPEAN
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do brown incels not understand that Eastern Europe is 3rd world?

Pre war Ukraine had a lower GDP than Thailand. Half of Russia has lower living standards than Vietnam :feelskek:

Eastern Europe is where WE in Europe get our mail order brides that are White

You know who else managed to find a wife in the mountains of Ukraine? This fella
"Coach Redpill" :feelsgah:
Download

Literally ANYBODY can get a Eastern European woman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Henry Rollins, NZb6Air and 1 other person
idk still see many east asians, beaners, curries and sand niggers wished they were white or with a with SO

• WTF
I mean...pound for pound, White dudes have the least negative stereotypes. Foids are more likely to associate non-White men with "mISogYnY" than White men(excluding Slav's) and the Germanic/Anglo/Nordic look has been touted as the beauty standard for both genders for a long time.

That said, people saying JBW in the literal sense is real are fooling themselves. Plenty of White dudes struggle to get dates and sex like anyone else can. I'm not just talking with White women either. The average White man is not rich or looks like Chad. Average White men looking like 6'3 Blonde Pretty boys or GigaChads while making 6 figures is an Incel meme. In reality, more White men irl look like JD Vance, Michael Cera, Luke Combs, and Matt Maeson while making $50,000 - $65,000 annually.

JBW is rooted in 2 things: Apex Fallacy and Passport Dating. The thing with Passport Dating though is that, currently, Chinese and Korean men are dominating the foreign dating scene in SEA and many are even leaving behind bastard children in the Philippines and Thailand from their harems. So, while pale skin is cherished there, economics still reigns supreme. Pinays would rather marry a 62 year old obese White retiree named Eustace with a good pension over a 24 year old 6'4 GigaChad with a minimum wage job.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Bliisk
cope, jbw works most in america

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Bliisk
I mean...pound for pound, White dudes have the least negative stereotypes. Foids are more likely to associate non-White men with "mISogYnY" than White men(excluding Slav's) and the Germanic/Anglo/Nordic look has been touted as the beauty standard for both genders for a long time.
This is true
That said, people saying JBW in the literal sense is real are fooling themselves. Plenty of White dudes struggle to get dates and sex like anyone else can. I'm not just talking with White women either. The average White man is not rich or looks like Chad. Average White men looking like 6'3 Blonde Pretty boys or GigaChads while making 6 figures is an Incel meme. In reality, more White men irl look like JD Vance, Michael Cera, Luke Combs, and Matt Maeson while making $50,000 - $65,000 annually.
Actual pile of copium if you actually think this is true
JBW is rooted in 2 things: Apex Fallacy and Passport Dating. The thing with Passport Dating though is that, currently, Chinese and Korean men are dominating the foreign dating scene in SEA and many are even leaving behind bastard children in the Philippines and Thailand from their harems. So, while pale skin is cherished there, economics still reigns supreme. Pinays would rather marry a 62 year old obese White retiree named Eustace with a good pension over a 24 year old 6'4 GigaChad with a minimum wage job.
Bro most whites barely passport bro max, they get Asian women in the West, so much green card cope don't work

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
This is true

Bro most whites barely passport bro max, they get Asian women in the West, so much green card cope don't work
its true this is why asians are now more seen with white women, they know that they're race of women hates them

investing in jbw for the future

its true this is why asians are now more seen with white women, they know that they're race of women hates them
I have never seen a single white women with an Asian man ever, and I've seen white women with Latinos and Tyrones to some extent

I have never seen a single white women with an Asian man ever, and I've seen white women with Latinos and Tyrones to some extent
are you in america?

Shitskin thread

Jbw is nothing but an ancient relic of the past jfl. It's the only coping mechanism a lot of cumskins in here have. Earlier in the 1990's maybe, it was quite widespread but currently in 2024, outside of the pest infested jungles of Thailand and Phillipines, jbw is a joke, even in east asian countries like japan and south korea, jfl it's the opposite there, eastern european and american jbs go to find themselves a cute kpop gook. Even in thailand, any ethnic or black could easily get a gook stacylite for a couple dollars. With each passing day, white smv keeps dropping while ethnic/black/gook smv keeps increasing. More black representation, the kpop wave, curries immigrating everywhere, china outgrowing the usa etc etc. While on the other hand white nations keep going to shit, the islamicication of Europe, america as always being a Jew puppet state, uk in recession etc etc. Now I know for sure that those coping white cockroaches would swarm my post with studies from the stone age jfl, please spare me all that nuisance, there are tons of studies after 2010 that suggest most women prefer their own race. In today's world, there litreally is no "just be" anything, yall gotta do a whole lot more. Thankfully there are also a lot of high iq whites users in here who acknowledge this
ofc it's cope if you live in a 90% white country/area :ROFLMAO:

ofc it's cope if you live in a 90% white country/area :ROFLMAO:
This guy is a weirdo, it's strange that there are a couple of guys like this making threads that whites have low smv, and then seething when someone argues back :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
How is it not true JFL?

Datelessness and sexlessness are factually increasing in the West compared to the past.

The average White American man is 5'10, overweight, and doesn't have Chad features.

This is actually documented too.
Most people don't passport date but White men are the vast majority of non-Asian Passport Bros in the East.

Also, Asian women in the West barely date working class or poor White men, hence why WM/AW are the 2nd richest married IR couples after AM/WW.

Rich White men having options is nothing new. Zuckerberg may look like shit but the man is rich and went to a prestigious school which is indicative of higher status.

• +1
Reactions: watah
How is it not true JFL?

Datelessness and sexlessness are factually increasing in the West compared to the past.
And so has immigration both legal and illegal, and they just happen to correlate? Coincidence? I think not?
The average White American man is 5'10, overweight, and doesn't have Chad features.
Yes I know

Most people don't passport date but White men are the vast majority of non-Asian Passport Bros in the East.
Nah that's blacks now. Most whites don't even passport bro as much as they do back in the days
Also, Asian women in the West barely date working class or poor White men, hence why WM/AW are the 2nd richest married IR couples after AM/WW.
They definitely dont, the Asian girl is usually outearning the white man anyway
Rich White men having options is nothing new. Zuckerberg may look like shit but the man is rich and went to a prestigious school which is indicative of higher status.
Bro they don't dare rich white man, average white isn't rich, most whites Asian women couple are average, and your actually delusional if you believe otherwise

The only smart person here. That is exactly what I wanted to emphasize in my post. In 2024, whites a 'slight' advantage over everyone else, but that too is diminishing rapidly

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756
How is it not true JFL?

That retard who replied to you is who I mean by "jbw copers". Jfl I've seen him and another of his kind drown in delusion all the time. Not to mention the insane their seething whenever you post any Ethinc male x White female.

And so has immigration both legal and illegal, and they just happen to correlate? Coincidence? I think not?

Yes I know

Nah that's blacks now. Most whites don't even passport bro as much as they do back in the days

Bro they don't dare rich white man, average white isn't rich, most whites Asian women couple are average, and your actually delusional if you believe otherwise
Aren't you tired of defending you're dying kind so much. Kek, wait a few more years and cumskin smv will drop even below the men from pirate infested shitholes of Somalia.

cope, jbw works most in america
You didn't get the point of my post, its ever so insignificant as compared to the 1990's or early 2000's. You're a smart user here, I'm pretty sure you acknowledge this as well.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Its mostly shitskins saying jbw

Who wants skin that resembles shit?

Indians immigrating everywhere is nuking their SMV. Only the smartest can get to the US the rest get lowest of the low. Otherwise yeah white brah is finished.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum452
Indians immigrating everywhere is nuking their SMV. Only the smartest can get to the US the rest get lowest of the low. Otherwise yeah white brah is finished.
I agree, I just used indians as an add-on to support my points. Like you said only the best immigrate there and as a result of that, you have 99% high class, educated jeets who are the ones getting with white women

Its mostly shitskins saying jbw

Who wants skin that resembles shit?
If only that were the case, I've seen a couple incredibly delusional cumskin knuckle heads in here who would die defending jbw

jbw stocks have indeed decreased in value these past few decades, it's already known that it's only good for getting mid asians, but most users here would be lucky to even get that
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
The only smart person here. That is exactly what I wanted to emphasize in my post. In 2024, whites a 'slight' advantage over everyone else, but that too is diminishing rapidly
And that goes for any "Just Be....".

Getting away with mediocrity due to your race alone isn't really a thing.

Except there's been studies specifically showing that White teenage boys are having less sex and dates compared to the past.
Not even close lmao. Blacks get more attention for it due to some dumb niggas craving attention but the vast majority of Passport daters from the West are White. Most locals overseas will attest to that.
JFL. There's literally stats showing that married couples between WM/AW and AM/WW are the richest in the country. They literally outearn regular White couples.

There's a reason why a good portion of WM who marry Asian women tend to be Jewish(who are richer and more eductated than the average WM).
Again, here's the stats showing that White/Asian married couples OUTEARN White and Asian married couples.

Like I said, I never seen a working class or poor WM with an AW before and I live in an area with more of those types of couples.

Thankfully there are also a lot of high iq whites users in here who acknowledge this
White people are on average better looking and have money halo in third world countries

If only that were the case, I've seen a couple incredibly delusional cumskin knuckle heads in here who would die defending jbw
And you can also see just as many shitskins saying that being white does nothing

ethnic cope thread

white chad is coming to steal your ethnic women!! 🚨