JBW is real (attention from Asian women)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
After my parents got divorced, I was at a pho Vietnamese restaurant with my dad. I was around 13 at the time, and all of them kept coming up to me, calling me handsome. They introduced their daughter, and I said hello. They even gave me free mochi on the house. I honestly might geomax this is really the only moment that I got any attention from any girl. I want it so badly.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, twojei, N1666 and 8 others
This is water but still true

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
IMG 0516

Some are pretty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, 6PSLcel, descension and 2 others
At a restaurant my friend was playing the piano and like 3 asian grandmothers came up to him to tell him good job and that they wanted him to meet their daughters :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

he is like 5'10 blonde but LTN ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, piec, 6PSLcel and 3 others
At a restaurant my friend was playing the piano and like 3 asian grandmothers came up to him to tell him good job and that they wanted him to meet their daughters :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

he is like 5'10 blonde but LTN ngl
Yeah Asian women have insanely low standards when it comes to white guys

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, 6PSLcel, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Yeah Asian women have insanely low standards when it comes to white guys
Might as well go for them just know your son will probably have it worse than you

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, BeanletMogger, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Congrats. You get to raise your own little ER

IMG 1402

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xyl, piec, twojei and 7 others
does JBW still work if your 5'9 and autistic

doesn't work if you're mtn

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I wish I had an Asian chick. Even a fat LTB one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and CoreSchizo
Asian women are subhumans tbh, only autists willingly choose to date and marry them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyl, TechnoBoss, Whatever and 1 other person
JFL nigga, Asians are subhumans in general, fat ones? Extra subhumans. Fat Gooks don’t even have tits or an ass

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if ur white you can get a pretty asian girl, thats what i did but we broke up cause i needed to mentalhealthmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Tallcell
Asian women are subhumans tbh, only autists willingly choose to date and marry them.
I will probably never date them cause I don’t want to accidentally get them pregnant and make my kid an incel. I just want attention from females that all… :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Hottaco34
I will probably never date them cause I don’t want to accidentally get them pregnant and make my kid an incel. I just want attention from females that all… :feelswah:

Gook attention is meaningless though, they aren’t even humans.

You’ve won in life if you can get attention off blonde European stacies.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
if ur white you can get a pretty asian girl, thats what i did but we broke up cause i needed to mentalhealthmaxx
Pretty Asian girls don’t exist bro. All utter subhumans and frauds………

God I hate ethnic females

• JFL
Reactions: Tallcell
my ex was Irish JFL

I only fuck Europeans and middle easterns, I would fuck Latinas but there’s barely any where I live
ahh i c, so u hate ethnics but still smash:lul:

u def can, hoiw tall r u and what do u look like?
6'5 nordic white, 8x6 inch dick, 60k followers, 6 figure income. I was mostly rated MTN here. Few people rated me HTN, but I think they are wrong.
I am probably heavily acoustic and have no relationship experience as a KHHV, so I don't know how to talk to women.

ahh i c, so u hate ethnics but still smash:lul:

Middle easterns (the white looking ones) and non chink looking Latinas don’t count in
my eyes.

Poojetas, chinks and sheeboons are an absolute no

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
6'5 nordic white, 8x6 inch dick, 60k followers, 6 figure income. I was mostly rated MTN here. Few people rated me HTN, but I think they are wrong.
I am probably heavily acoustic and have no relationship experience as a KHHV, so I don't know how to talk to women.

Bro go to Eastern Europe, don’t waste 6’5 Nordic genetics on an ugly chink JFL. Even autistic niggas can get laid with heightpill

Bro go to Eastern Europe, don’t waste 6’5 Nordic genetics on an ugly chink JFL. Even autistic niggas can get laid with heightpill
I hate Russians. Their language sounds stupid and they look retarded. I'd much rather have a half Asian kid than a Eastern European snow-nigger. Also Eastern European countries are shitholes

I hate Russians. Their language sounds stupid and they look retarded. I'd much rather have a half Asian kid than a Eastern European snow-nigger. Also Eastern European countries are shitholes

Having a half Asian kid is a death sentence for them, best you just don’t reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: xyl
@St.TikTokcel thoughts?

Provide me an example, of a NON frauded gook
Asian chicks have smaller faces, some have big eyes. Asians have ridiculously insane positive canthal tilts which I think looks good.

Asian chicks have smaller faces, some have big eyes. Asians have ridiculously insane positive canthal tilts which I think looks good.

Nigga, gooks are famous for having disgusting flat faces, small bug eyes, monolids, and awful side profiles.

Hence why they are the most biggest group to fraud, and get surgery.

Gooks are only semi passable as humans when they are completely frauded, photoshopped and have done surgery. Otherwise they look like utter shit.

Have you ever seen a gook irl bro?

But asian women are ugly fucks with flat ass and tits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyl, Tallcell and Hottaco34
Nigga, gooks are famous for having disgusting flat faces, small bug eyes, monolids, and awful side profiles.

Hence why they are the most biggest group to fraud, and get surgery.

Gooks are only semi passable as humans when they are completely frauded, photoshopped and have done surgery. Otherwise they look like utter shit.

Have you ever seen a gook irl bro?
Bro I lived in Japan for a year. I know how they look. I saw more beautiful women in a day than ever in my life in Europe

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Bro I lived in Japan for a year. I know how they look. I saw more beautiful women in a day than ever in my life in Europe

The beautiful japanese women;

7D67EA00 577E 4AD8 A2A6 CED3E8598665
5A0FD40C 5B74 4A05 877C 6388F4174A77
44E12B35 A9D0 42DD BEE8 589361F16F9A
319DA08D 8244 485D 92B4 1769F3D88166
64C45CA0 A62B 4FA7 AA35 2C9E0E8EC6C5
D3865F68 2255 4477 BAC1 44B02A9CD7EC

If ur penis can get hard for that, reevaluate your life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19957
I would legit LTR all except 3 and 4, because they are old. And all of these girls would be classified as ugly in Japan

No they wouldn’t. Japanese standards loves shitty teeth, and disgusting gook style.

They are all subhumans, the standards is just low for Asian women because fags like you put a halo on them