jbw is so brutal

axttt_

axttt_

Equinox
if you are not white and im not talking about med white i mean properly white your chance of pulling a white girl who is mtb+ is close to 0 only way u have hope to pull a good looking white girl is if you are htn med or have to be CL deathnic
every white woman ive ever seen who is so good looking is dating some mtn white guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari, EdgyFashionist and 8 others
JBW doesn't exist, it's a cope created by ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, EdgyFashionist, shitskinism and 23 others
If you think like this you need to go outside I’m ngl,jbw means nothing in Europe or America,only a halo in terrible countries like Columbia,and them girls will leave you if they find out your not rich anyways

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Suns9999
jbw isnt about white girls its about ethnic whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, normie_joe, shitskinism and 9 others
No it’s a cope created by whites so they feel special
JBW is a hot topic on incels.is and whites there deny it, while ethnics say it exists and that's why whites are fakecel. It cannot be created by whites since it would disprove their inceldom. It's an incel theory.

then why are the good looking white girls dating white guys
Because they look better? It's not because of their race bud. JBW is when an ethnic girl would reject an ethnic guy for a white guy who is uglier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ElTruecel, watah and 3 others
JBW is a hot topic on incels.is and whites there deny it, while ethnics say it exists and that's why whites are fakecel. It cannot be created by whites since it would disprove their inceldom. It's an incel theory.

Because they look better? It's not because of their race bud. JBW is when an ethnic girl would reject an ethnic guy for a white guy who is uglier.
would you not agree on average whites look better than ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and 97baHater
would you not agree on average whites look better than ethnics
#1 in hair loss the biggest failo fo all time. they really aren't and that's not to say ehtnics mog everyone has their weaknesses when itt comes to the average.
JBW is simply not real in 2024 even on .is it was pushed by ethnics and retarded SFcels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
#1 in hair loss the biggest failo fo all time. they really aren't and that's not to say ehtnics mog everyone has their weaknesses when itt comes to the average.
JBW is simply not real in 2024 even on .is it was pushed by ethnics and retarded SFcels.
so is it pure coincidence all the white girls are with white guys in the west even in very diverse cities
and what strengths do ethnics have

• JFL
Who wants a white girl anyway

• JFL
jfl at you thinking a white guy getting a white women is jbw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and watah
JBW at this point basically just means white men are superior and more likely to be considered attractive and born with attractive faces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Suns9999 and watah
jfl at you thinking a white guy getting a white women is jbw
here i mean in more in the context that a white pheno is just so much more attractive a indian with CL bones will still look worse than a blonde hair blue eyes high mtn

• JFL

Attachments

• 4113877_4104880_4078294_3834774_this_user_is_black.gif
    4113877_4104880_4078294_3834774_this_user_is_black.gif
    142.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
so is it pure coincidence all the white girls are with white guys in the west even in very diverse cities
and what strengths do ethnics have
That's everyone though. People stick to their own most of the time. Asians go bald way less, phallus halo for blacks to name a couple.

• JFL
if you are not white and im not talking about med white i mean properly white your chance of pulling a white girl who is mtb+ is close to 0 only way u have hope to pull a good looking white girl is if you are htn med or have to be CL deathnic
every white woman ive ever seen who is so good looking is dating some mtn white guy
Aryan

• JFL
JBW deniers really make you think how this forum has gone backwards. A few years ago everyone agreed that whites had the best performance in dating by a large margin. Nowadays, JBW is "controversial" because ethnics from tiktok came on here to spew about their "JBW is cope" when, its literally been proven countless times , and has been accepted for nearly a whole decade by blackpillers.

Think of an attractive person, 99% chance they are white or white admixture. Look at the PSL gods. 99% of them are white/white admixture. Thats JBW proven with your own subconscious mind, without even any data. But the dating app data and virtue signaling on social media is there to look for yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, lowtiernormiechad and rg1235
JBW doesn't exist, it's a cope created by ethnics
Bro this in itself is a cope because jbw is real, being ethnic is already a disadvantage

• JFL
Whites should stick with whites

JBW only gets you a fat ugly asian

• JFL
Skill issue

• JFL
Bro this in itself is a cope because jbw is real, being ethnic is already a disadvantage
You aren't entitled to another racial group of women. Dating outside of one's race is a privilege. Stop acting entitled you slimeball.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and lowtiernormiechad
then why are the good looking white girls dating white guys
Good looking white girls dating their own good looking racial counterpart isn't proof of white privilege, you piece of fucking shit.

• JFL
Whites have more universal SMV than other groups. That much is true.

Where JBW gets carried away is assuming that run of the mill looking White guys get Chad level treatment for being White. Even in many countries overseas, that's exaggerated af.

Non-Chad White guys really don't benefit much from being White alone. Even with Asian women, IR marriage stats in the US have shown that White/Asian marriages are richer than White marriages on average which means that White dudes with AW still have to bring more to the table than their Whiteness and that broke/working class White guys are SOL with most AW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and finn899
You aren't entitled to another racial group of women. Dating outside of one's race is a privilege. Stop acting entitled you slimeball.
I never said I wanted women outside of my race fucking kike I’m just telling the facts

• JFL
I never said I wanted women outside of my race fucking kike I’m just telling the facts
Well, why the fuck are you complaining then? Ethnics aren't disadvantaged dating outside of their race. Quit playing the victim you fucking pussy.

• JFL
Well, why the fuck are you complaining then? Ethnics aren't disadvantaged dating outside of their race. Quit playing the victim you fucking pussy.
Asian women literally prefer white men, latinas don’t have a preference for Latinos wdym I’m a pussy jbw is real

• JFL
Same race dating their own race isn’t any pill retard it’s natural. How is it just be insert if the race is dating their own

• JFL

• JFL

Here's the chart from the study you've linked proving my point. White men are rated as the least attractive, you complete tit 🤣
Screenshot 20240601 140149 Gallery

The majority of asian American women are married to asian men. Most of the asian American women's intermarriage rate is in the over 30 age range. Non asians are getting with the 'leftover' asian women who are seen as losers by asian standards and are dating non asian men out of desperation. Only 1 in 4 in the desirable range are intermarried. JBW is a figment of your imagination.

People are evolved to find genetically similar faces the most attractive on average.

Debunked.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and wishIwasSalludon

First that's not JBW, second who gives a shit.

• JFL
Here's the chart from the study you've linked proving my point. White men are rated as the least attractive, you complete tit 🤣
View attachment 3162472

The majority of asian American women are married to asian men. Most of the asian American women's intermarriage rate is in the over 30 age range. Non asians are getting with the 'leftover' asian women who are seen as losers by asian standards and are dating non asian men out of desperation. Only 1 in 4 in the desirable range are intermarried. JBW is a figment of your imagination.

People are evolved to find genetically similar faces the most attractive on average.

Debunked.
Wdym they are leftovers

• JFL
Modeling /=/ good looking it just means extremely unique/weird alien features
massive cope when a normie says you could model it means they think youre GL

its not like a bper saying it because we know that if u just look weird enough you can model

also it wasnt just her lol:lul: when I went to the comments it was literally full of prime jbs calling him the most beautiful man on earth and other weird shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho