JBW is the biggest cope

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Even Asian women don’t do jbw yeah it works if the white guy is chad lmfao that’s it. People here thinking that a white normie can get an Asian Stacy are retarded . By the way lightskin men have the most smv not white men sorry to break it to you nighers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 29393, hopecel and 12 others
White sub humans nerds can get self hating ethnic ugly girls

Other races of sub human nerd can’t.

JBW = true.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, hopecel, Deleted member 29155 and 19 others
Even Asian women don’t do jbw yeah it works if the white guy is chad lmfao that’s it. People here thinking that a white normie can get an Asian Stacy are retarded . By the way lightskin men have the most smv not white men sorry to break it to you nighers
faggots at my school make fun of me for being white I hate spics and i’m not even white I have like an italian pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
I can already hear the niggers sperging out

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ohwell 2.0, thecel and BrahminBoss
light brown skin is unmoggable

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, mulattocel, rooman and 2 others
light brown skin is unmoggable
Nope I mean black lightskins lmfao
4C08B7DC 0A74 483C 846A 9A8D94C81E7C
A4A47141 2BEF 4AC6 B9B8 CD24BE6FA913

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 29155, Johanjohan and 4 others

JBW = true.
ugly ethnics that’s it lmfao

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
JBW is law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, Johanjohan, ALP and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24410
Whites have more SMV in general

But you still have to be decent looking or tall

Meanwhile ethnics and Asian have to be Chadlite min

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger, JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
I can already hear the niggers sperging out
─╤╦︻ ƘƖȴȴ 𐤠ȴȴ ⳜƸ𐊴 Ƕ𐤠ƲƸⱤⳜ ︻╦╤─
Damn aren't you just 16 and you already consider yourself as an incel ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rooman, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 24410
Whites have more SMV in general

But you still have to be decent looking or tall

Meanwhile ethnics and Asian have to be Chadlite min
That’s cope women love lightskins and Hispanics more

─╤╦︻ ƘƖȴȴ 𐤠ȴȴ ⳜƸ𐊴 Ƕ𐤠ƲƸⱤⳜ ︻╦╤─
Damn aren't you just 16 and you already consider yourself as an incel ?
Yes

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, rooman, thecel and 1 other person
Nope I mean black lightskins lmfao
switch the coloring and the hair (facial and head) on the second dude and hes basically a chink wtf .... never seen such an asian african pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Every single word of this is cope if you are white and can’t get laid you must be subhuman af

you are all coping just stop being ugly short indian and autistic and it doesn’t matter

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Asian foids are genetically encoded to seek out white penis, I wholeheartedly believe that it is legit something in their DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 29155
Lightskin and mixed race exotics

The fuck are you talking about. The JBW theory already got proved by "itsOver", ugly incel slayed femoids in Thailand and got 3 girls pregnant, I think it was 3. https://incels.wiki/w/Itsover

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
JBW WORKS.

And it WORKS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER LOOKS-PARAM, incl. height and face.

I approached 4 viet subhuman foids in my approaching 50 foids thread

They were all my looksmatch or i mogged them. One of them was a legit bloatmaxxed subhuman. They all rejected me.

"Muh JBW muh JBW" Just have blue eyes and blonde hair (top 20% of the white population), buy a 2000 jewro ticket to SEAmonkeyland and fuck ugly foids

JFL at the SEAmaxxing niggas, a retarded german NEET makes the same amount as a thaicel surgeon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 29155 and heightislife198

JBW = true.
Nigga why would you want to date a ugly deathnik AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT.
If you’re an ugly white what do you expect? Stacy?
I expect an ugly white girl. Not a subhuman deathnik.
The fuck are you talking about. The JBW theory already got proved by "itsOver", ugly incel slayed femoids in Thailand and got 3 girls pregnant, I think it was 3. https://incels.wiki/w/Itsover
Nigga anyone can slay in thailand. 3rd world shitholes having foids easy to fuck isnt a new thing

The worst thing about SEAmaxxing is that the "women" are always bottom of the barrel. Theyre ALWAYS dark skinned (which means subhuman in East Asian standards)

JFL at these cucks fucking subhuman leftovers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Fgsfds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back