JBW more noticeable than looks pill for me

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
crazy how even ethnic girls look at white as the standard in their eyes, if you are white start taking advantage bro you literally have a boost and a headstart and somehow an incel (assuming you arent a sub5), tall htn mogs any chadlite of other races and its not even close

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, slavicpsycho, 3links2 and 13 others
crazy how even ethnic girls look at white as the standard in their eyes, if you are white start taking advantage bro you literally have a boost and a headstart and somehow an incel (assuming you arent a sub5), tall htn mogs any chadlite of other races and its not even close
Dumbest shit I've ever heard

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
water

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 3links2, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
:p

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Tall HTN's are above average by definition.

Funny how people who preach JBW literally have to cherry pick a good looking and tall White guy to prove their point. Of course, those types get bitches.

But actual average White dudes are different. The average White American man is Brown haired, 5'10, and 200 pounds. How many hot women can those guys bag off of Whiteness alone?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, MedMogger, DarkTriadBeliever and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah
I'm white
Disney Lying GIF by Anne Horel

Funny how people who preach JBW literally have to cherry pick a good looking and tall White guy to prove their point. Of course, those types get bitches.

But actual average White dudes are different. The average White American man is Brown haired, 5'10, and 200 pounds. How many hot women can those guys bag off of Whiteness alone?
sounds like cope

so much data and evidence on jbw and copers still keep denying it lmao,

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, i hear voices and watah
lmfao faggot didn’t read the full thing
yes i did bro, what you said still doesnt make sense cuz it doesnt matter if tall htn white mogs ethnic chadlite because most whites are not tall htn they are average height ltn/mtn

inb4 nigger incels and cucks starting spamming muh bbc

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
It's real, and personally I think it's stupid, by the way, to some bitches, the paler you are, the more they love you jfl

• +1
inb4 nigger incels and cucks starting spamming muh bbc
lmfao people thought i was some white guy who’s saying this but im literally giving the perspective of someone who ISNT white

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
yes i did bro, what you said still doesnt make sense cuz it doesnt matter if tall htn white mogs ethnic chadlite because most whites are not tall htn they are average height ltn/mtn
i gave an example lmfao, can you show me whwre i said most whites are HTN? notice how you make stuff up to help “prove” your point? let me rephrase

White MTN mogs any HTN ethnic as well! does that make sense ape?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
sounds like cope

so much data and evidence on jbw and copers still keep denying it lmao,
How is it cope?

Why are White guys all over the net whining and bitching about Chad taking all their women if being White alone gave you a good dating/sex life?

Why are birth rates and marriage rates cratering throughout the West to record levels if being White alone made you desirable to women?

"JBW" just means that White Chads get bitches easily or 65 year old retirees in SEA get to pay for a girlfriend/wife. Outside of that, it doesn't mean shit.

"Looksmaxxing" wouldn't have even gained steam if being an average White guy alone gave you hot bitches.

• +1
Reactions: watah and aspiringexcel
How is it cope?

Why are White guys all over the net whining and bitching about Chad taking all their women if being White alone gave you a good dating/sex life?

Why are birth rates and marriage rates cratering throughout the West to record levels if being White alone made you desirable to women?

"JBW" just means that White Chads get bitches easily or 65 year old retirees in SEA get to pay for a girlfriend/wife. Outside of that, it doesn't mean shit.

"Looksmaxxing" wouldn't have even gained steam if being an average White guy alone gave you hot bitches.
not a pixel

JBW gets you a fat ugly deathnic female

70E84F0A FE95 4468 81EA 96AD60D880DA
4B211BAB 250D 418F 968E CA6785680B0A

• +1
Reactions: watah
Jbw only works for getting ethnics, It's practically worthless

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
so by "JBW" you mean "just be white but also tall and HTN"

i gave an example lmfao, can you show me whwre i said most whites are HTN? notice how you make stuff up to help “prove” your point? let me rephrase

White MTN mogs any HTN ethnic as well! does that make sense ape?
see now you are wrong bro. white mtn does not mog ethnic htn

How is it cope?

All this bitching about Chad comes from America which is almost a white minority country in the younger age brackets.

A lot actually.

If you left your house you’d see that the only thing you need for dating success in America is being white and at least 5’7”. Standards for white guys are insanely low in the US.

Looksmaxxing is mostly an ethnic activity.

Easy test for copers: what percent of PSL gods, and “chads” are white? What percent are ethnic?

Even the ethnic chads are the bottom of the barrel too :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and lowtiernormiechad
All this bitching about Chad comes from America which is almost a white minority country in the younger age brackets.
Nah. There's White Europeans online who say "dating is fucked" and "Chad is getting all the women" too.

A lot actually.
Cap. If average looking White dudes could bag hot bitches off of Whiteness alone, not a soul would complain about Tinder, AF/BB, hookup culture, or dating being "fucked up" in the West lol.
If you left your house
Lmao. I probably "go outside' more than 90% of this forum. I'm one of the few niggas here who posted actual OLD pics/stats of mine on here openly. I have no problem posting screenshots of me "being outside." A lot of posters on here can't even say that.

That's me in my avi. I def go outside. I see average looking White dudes either alone or with mediocre looking White bitches every time I go outside and I mostly see tall, young, and gl Chads with Stacy tier women.

Every man wants a hot bitch so don't give me the "settling" excuse. The real reason many White dudes wound up single or with average looking women irl is cause they're not top tier enough for it.

you’d see that the only thing you need for dating success in America is being white and at least 5’7”. Standards for white guys are insanely low in the US.
Yeah....you're def a foreigner if you believe this. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hell, if anything, North America is probably the capital of White dudes struggling to get hot bitches or being celibate mainly due to being very obese and having less emphasis on fashion compared to Western Euro dudes which gives them less options.
Looksmaxxing is mostly an ethnic activity.
Bro....I could literally post tons of receipts on this forum proving otherwise. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You got White dudes from America, Europe, Canada, etc. all over here posting pics of themselves asking for looksmaxxing advice, posting pics for ratings, etc.

Don't cap just because you want to believe Seth Rogan looking ass niggas are bagging Stacy's easily because they're White. You keep bringing up "cope" but this is arguably the strongest cope on this whole forum jfl.

being ethnic sucks...

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and i hear voices
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Really not what I'm seeing.

Every Dravidian I know has a Stacey harem. It's getting chaotic out there for the average Dravid BVLL. Hard to money and status mog the entire population as an Indian, while maintaining 10 relationships at the same time. Thankfully the time management of the BVLL also mogs.

• JFL